Raped 14 year old White girl blamed by Swedish principal

A 14-year-old Swedish girl who was sexually abused in her school by two boys is now receiving her education at another school, while the attackers remain free to continue at their current school.One of them, carrying the Islamic name Ajuub,suffers from an “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong,” the verdict stated.He was therefore punished mildly.
''All three youths involved were our students here and all three are, in a way, victims in this case.“ said Swedish principal
The whole new level of getting Cucked

pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/À_la_lanterne
sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-07/pojkarna-bakom-valdtakten-flyttas-fran-skolan
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert
pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/
pamelageller.com/2017/03/
pamelageller.com/2017/
pamelageller.com/
sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-06/pojkar-som-valdtog-flicka-gar-kvar-pa-skolan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden gonna Swede, feel bad for the poor girl though. Must suck living in a country where all of the adults including your family say it was your fault you got fucked by sand niggers.

>She lives school for another
>Rapists continue there without being expelled

Honestly Swedes are acting like more and more like Saudis.

*leaves

>be raped
>be forced to change schools to prevent further aggression directed at you from the attackers and/or their entire extended families to finish you off completely for having the audacity to be raped by them in the first place

Fuck sweden and fuck swedish people.

> Both boys, Ajuub plus an unnamed 15-year-old, raped the victim vaginally as well as orally. They were sentenced in December, Sydsvenskan reports. Ajuub was convicted to 100 hours of youth service plus 24 meetings with a social worker “in order to learn to make better decisions,”

Wow..

All i want to do now is nuke Sweden.

I don't understand how people can allow this, same shit with Rotherdam rapes, why not just kill them? Why bow down and die when someone tell you to die?

I neither understand this. I particularly can't understand why women make excuses for rapists.

they like it?

Their government is promoting forced Multiculturalism,they just refuse to blame the Rapists as long as they are Black or Brown.

because they don't get any cock except for Abdul's greasy pork salami, Sven is too much of sissy faggot to look at a woman

I can understand that unrelated people don't give a shit about it, but what the fuck is her father doing? They are getting hut directly and still believe it was just a honest mistake?

cuck for life

>they like it?

usually in their speeches they don't like rape culture. In practice they don't ever criticize it if that said rape culture appears.

this doesn't explain why no European men simply round up the bandits and hang them on the lamp posts. It's a good old tradition.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/À_la_lanterne

The fire will rise, as cucked as they are any real men In Sweden won't stand by. The Muslims are digging their own grave another few years of this and even the most die hard normie will get redpilled.

The fire will rise, as cucked as they are any real men In Sweden won't stand by. The Muslims are digging their own grave another few years of this and even the most die hard normie will get redpilled..

to cucked. If that would happen to my kid i would fucking kill that bastard. Dont even care. The guy that hurts my family has given up his right to live

Mudslimes will be mudslimes. Sweden did it to themselves.

>the girl should kill/castrate the principal
> then she should say she doesn´t know what is right and what is wrong

Everyone should use the same rules.

because when we don't you call us sjws.

>Ajuub,suffers from an “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong,

>I'm sorry Mrs Ajuub, your boy suffers from a terminal case of Islam.

Top KEK

Why do we even bother anymore? Sweden shows they have no care for their own people or children.

Just kill everyone in that country and destroy the soil so no life can spawn their again

why is this natual sentiment an exception?

>because when we don't you call us sjws.
That doesn't make sense. You never protest against attorneys and judges having a soft spot for rapists,

Yea i dont know man. men dont defend their familys anymore. Its like they lost their balles. I dont understand it. The most important thing in life is your family.

Im not violent. Rarly get into any fights but when it comes to family the fuse is gone. I just snap. That motherfucker is going down,

in the end it seems Communists were right, it is possible to kill all natural instincts and create a tame beed of obedient taxcattle.

sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-07/pojkarna-bakom-valdtakten-flyttas-fran-skolan

He was forced to change school eventually, so what is still the problem for you far-right assholes?

Can anyone explain what happened to Sweden?

Historically, they were not this weak. One of the reasons the Prussians became the Prussians is because the Swedish troops traumatized them.

the only ones fighting here are the non-Germans, the Germans themselves are always on the receiving end.

>Ajuub,suffers from an “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong,”

so a subhuman then

I'm serous, I consider Swedes an inferior group of humans at this point for managing to be so meek and cowardly. Can we kill them and the Mudslimes too?

Why do you support rapists?

Yes, you do. This fact can be gleaned from the tone of your post.

Jup they finaly managed to do it. europa is lost.The few that remain will be lost eventually. We are a dying people. The rest dosent deserve our help.

Should be expelled and sent back to his shithole sad state of a country. But then again you swedes get off on watching your women get raped.

We moved to switzerland. I thank my father for that move. It was his idea.It saved us

It's the fucking gubment man. You think they have a choice?

well, we will see, we will see more unrest and more intolerance, multicultural societies never remain peaceful.

I hope into a Catholic cantone in Central Switzerland, the Northern Protestant cantones are almost Sweden tier already.

No sympathy from me and this is nothing short of Sweden tier news.

well? where was the massive vagina cap march in solidarity for those girls?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aylesbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banbury_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bristol_Sex_Gang
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_child_abuse_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derby_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keighley_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford_sex_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peterborough_sex_abuse_case
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telford_sex_gang
frontpagemag.com/fpm/250972/one-million-child-victims-muslim-rape-gangs-uk-arnold-ahlert

Are there anymore Swedish virgins?

>be swede
>don't get expelled when you commit rape
>be me
>get expelled for having a fair fight with a teacher

Are you saying they don't? Humans bleed, it is that simply.

Thurgau good tax. We are happy here.

Pro-tip if you ever need to vomit on cue, imagine yourself as a Swedish ancestor looking down on the current generation

Jup if you have to wrong fucking opinion you will have trouble because you are a STRAUGHT WHITE MALE

No, just a normal result of inbreeding.

why do you still fly the revolutionary tricolore?

Doxx this rapist muslim fuck

the flag on my posts you mean?

Has Sweden gone so far left that now they're far right?

Saudi Arabia BTFO, we Sweden now

yes

Rape is a meaningless word

We have no idea what happened from that article

B...but... nordeekz are zuperiors not like us bigot and fasciztd Southern Yooros ...

on a trip in Germanystan

jesus fucking christ sweden how much more can you take...

They're basically dead already, no need for us to do anything

Sweden will officially be a 3rd world muslim nation by 2025

did you win?

It's almost a checklist on how NOT to integrate minorities
>tell them they're special snowflakes and the majority culture is evil
>punish them less harshly or not at all when they start shit
>refuse to hold their group responsible in the social discourse even when the problems are clearly a group-wide phenomenon
Little nigger has learned that, if you rape white girls, the retard establishment will protect you. Surely only good can come of this

SWEDEN YES!

what are your impressions? which state are you in?

>pamelageller.com/2017/03/muslims-gang-rape-teen.html/
>pamelageller.com/2017/03/
>pamelageller.com/2017/
>pamelageller.com/

(((Geller)))

Any reliable source beyond this jewess?

>pamela geller

What is this world coming to when a kike gives more of a fuck about swedes than swedes do?

But seriously Geller and other right-wing jews crack me up since they get butthurt about muslim immigration fucking over jews, but then it's usually liberal jews arguing the hardest in favor of muslim immigration.

>It's almost a checklist on how NOT to integrate minorities
It's a checklist of how NOT to raise a child.

Bavaria so the best part. Bayreuth. But i think we are lost. I will stay in switzerland. If Schulz gets elected this country is finished. Even higher taxes for the rich. Yea thats a good idea. 10/10. Make all Mittelständische Unternehmen leave GERMANY YES.

They wouldn't have expelled me if I'd lost

Also the doublethink is so immediately apparent re: victim-blaming of rape victims (especially child rape victims). Even the left won't be able to handle all this cognitive dissonance for much longer, they'll probably fracture into a globalist left and an old guard "progressive values" left styled after the civic nationalist cuckright. As Based Friedman said, left-right dialectic has become nationalist-globalist dialectic. Everything else is a sideshow

Niggers raise their cumshits for rape and combat, they're pretty well specced for such a role

>but what the fuck is her father doing?
he's a white swede, so probably prepping his wife's bull.

>Sweden
Yes it's real. Yes it's the official government Twitter account.

When your daughter becomes a governmental cum dumpster for sub human invaders.

then it was worth it

Holy fuck I'm recognized as mentally disabled, no way they wouldn't say I had a diminished capacity to understand my crime.

What's stopping me from going to sweden and raping some girls? 100 hours of community service and visits with a social worker?? Sweden will say I'M the victim!

oh god kys

sydsvenskan.se/2017-03-06/pojkar-som-valdtog-flicka-gar-kvar-pa-skolan

Yeah, I got a two year head start on my apprenticeship and ended up going to uni anyway, so I pretty much saved myself 2 years. Pretty sad that I missed out on a lot of highschool pussy tho desu

>>Ajuub,suffers from an “impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong,”
Isn't that called being a sociopath? Do we not lock up sociopaths anymore?
Oh wait it's Sweden.

The adult muslim men who are pretending to be teenagers in the other school want some free 14-year old Swedish pussy too.

that image is fucking hilarious
if they try and argue that its a valid toy representing modern culture then its even funnier

maybe sweden is operating at such a deep ironic level that its not identifibale by any modern tech

How do you think the average Swedish man feels when walking down the street?

Seeing his destroyed nation, seeing the barbarians they invited in being encouraged to rape children, kind of thing that destroys a soul

This. As for the thousands and thousands of fathers, brothers, and husbands, how have not a few snapped and went on a shooting/stabbing/bombing spree against a muslim area or politican? Statistically it should have happened a few times by now.

I live near Aschaffenburg, it is shit as Hesse or BW. It doesn't matter whether its Schulz or Merkel, the whole regime is the problem. Let the rich and productie forces go, the more the merrier, this causes social imbalance and unrest. If you don't want to listen, find out the hard way.
How are you treated in Switzerland? I know of certain hostilities - not that I would be affected, I grew up near the border and speak Alemannic.

just go back and tell them im the one who knocked that teacher the fuck out

youre a legend there that will moisten some slags thighs

Germany and Sweden are constantly trying to one up each other on the fuck scale.

Toppest of Keks.

I dont think they have any soul left. Its been driven out by years of propaganda. They are done

>Move to a developed country
>Get a roof and money but just showing up
>Rape fresh minors with no repercussions
>Be protected like a victim
>Bottom line: money, home, stress relieving sex with fresh white untouched pussy.

No, that's just called being a shitskin.

If I were the father of that girl I'd stab the principal to death in the car park after school. In a sane society that isn't just an understandable response, it's the expected response.

>“impaired ability to understand what is right and wrong,”
Where do i get this diagnosis? I can pay.

dont worry CIA is destroying itself ,we just need trump to seal the deal ant then the deep state and elites will have no power anymore and will be forced to stop with this stuff

Lol, 26 year old turning up to his old highschool that he was banned from to pick up 16-17 year old girls. Sounds like a winning plan, m8

Fucking Christ, I got more severe punishment for sleeping one off in my car in a bar parking lot. Sweden is a cautionary tale, and that's why the MSM is going to such great lengths to obscure the truth.

how about stabbing the people who actually raped your daughter?

Na aslong as you pay your taxes on time everything is wonderfull. We even go a letter from the city that we live in thanking us for allways paying on time. They direkt elections are the best thing ever. Oh the city wants to spend YOUR money on migrants. Vote against it and it wont happen. Its the fuckingen goodlife. Become a based mountainjew today. If you have any good skills you wil get a citicenship no problem.

>stab principal
>not the rapist

youve already proven yourself to be a lawbreaker so what have you got to lose?