Emmanuel Macron

>80% of my friends will vote for Macron because he's young and kinda cute.
>50% of them cannot even place him on the political map
>My friends are all college educated Parisians

The end is near

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7rbzTDajp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking hate college kids

Why haven't we nuked Paris already

I'm waiting for this guy to be destroyed in the debate on March 20th.

Quick rundown?
Seems the kikes are pumping him in a sneak attack against LePen. Even Webster Tarpley was saying he would probably be the best way to avoid LePen.

>(((college educated)))

Not so fast m8

Basically nobody really likes him but he's our next president

If they are your friends try to redpill them

Fucking Macron, mate.

He's Merkel 2.0

But then again, I am looking at the reality of demographics, and I don't see anything MLP could do anyway to save France.

Slow its death at best, but it's slowly going there.

RIP, Frenchbro :-(

>Used to work for the Rotschild bank
>Became Hollande's advisor then joined his government
>Left the government because he didn't agree with Hollande
>Now says he's neither leftwing or rightwing
>He's kind of a social democrat /centrist mix
>He's basically trying to appeal to the biggest crowd

I seriously hope you won't vote for that dumb bitch

You're probably right about MLP. The duo Schulz-Macron will speed the process of EU collapse

I am, what's you gonna do about that, faggot ?

In very short, he is a big, big globalist.
He worked for Goldman Sachs and is pretty liberal, he is good with economics, I would like him as a finance minister, but he will be terrible as a president.

Also, he said that the colonization was a crime against humanity, he said several times that multiculturalism is great, he said there is no "french art" and so on.

He's very, very bad.

>I seriously hope you won't vote for that dumb bitch
What is your vote then? Fucking Melanchon?

That's an innovative graph! I'm less worried about Paris being a multiculti haven like any big city. Seeing the statistics triple in a few years in other areas is the real mess.

I'm having the exact same experience. Where are you studying user ?

Your friends are cucks.

Fillon is the only one who can stop him

Most people in big cities are cucks in France.

Fillon has already lost, mate.

Well, Paris. Actually I finished, I'm working now.

She's a power-hungry money-grabbing bitch. And she will govern without a majority, and will be unable to apply what she was elected for. Half her program is unconstitutional.
I'm probably not even voting at all to be honest. I probably could have been tempted by Fillon, if he wasn't such a cuck about immigration.

I don't know what to believe about the scandals, but either way Le Canard Enchainé preformed a clear drive-by shot at his campaign

Fillon is lost.

I agree on most part about your opinion of MLP, my conclusion is that she is the "lesser evil" and the "step in the right direction"

But _nobody_ can tell she is what the country needs, and nobody can tell she is perfect.

She is the less worse we have.
I guess.

'Merkel's a SAVIOUR' French presidential hopeful hails German open-door immigration policy
T. Emmanuel Macron

Wait for La Remontada
Macron will lost his shit in debate

it's only your fault if you don't redpill your friends and let them know the truth of what they're doing

also get better friends

Sounds like a repeat of what happened with Trudeau here - women voting for the guy just because he looked good, hippies want him because of weed, gays because he held a flag up. Just hoping for Bernier next cycle.

Also he married his High school teacher who is 20 years older than him.

What a cuck

Pathetic the only politics with conviction are those that will tear the EU asunder. Its the only thing that will guarantee peace on this continent and to be able to step up to the Russians and Chinese. I fully expect Le Pen to get in. Frogs have too many sandniggers and apologists for muslims. They feel anger that they won't express in the polls but will express in the voting boot.

Fucking frogs, just like tha cucked leafs, voting for "kinda cute."
Fuck cute! Vote for someone who BTFO the sand niggers and ends the quasi martial law which is in tact since last year

>Macron will lost his shit in debate
He could say stupid shit all debate long, he will still be against MLP on the second turn and the cucks will barrage against her on the second turn.
Or maybe Fillon would.

'member Chirac 2.

Fortunately Jamie Kelso speaks French so hopefully he'll air and translate juicy parts of the debate during his radio show.

Niccceee

Dude you are manipulated by the polls ... With Melenchon and Hamon, it's not possible for Macron to do >26%, I assure you
I bet you were the same faggot saying "JUPPE WILL BE THE PRESIDENT" 6 month ago, don't you?

I would laugh if he was crippled in a car wreck. He came over to Britain to say "fuck the UK" to the French people living here. Nice guy. He has balls, I'll give him that.

You French should vote for Le Pen. She is your last hope of a French France.

You mad that I make good money without having to break my back, pham?

Risk of civil war if she is elected ... (bitch want to ban simple veil, and kippa ... in THE FUCKING STREET). That just crazy

But macron is fucking a Granny, that's the opposite of cool

We will finally have our own Justin Trudeaux how nice

No but for real we really have to meme MLP into office watching a Complement d'enquete right now on her and shit they are dissing her badly.

He isn't fucking her. He's gay.

>ban kippahs
lol no wonder Jews hate her

Or is that Jewish lies? Because at that point you'd just about have to ban all hats, and France can't be French if at least half the people are wearing berets and lamenting about the existential nihilism of life.

>you are manipulated by the polls
Maybe the polls are totally fucked and stuff like Brexit and Trump will happen, sure.

But we have the two-turn system in the elections that prevent "surprises" like those, for the most part.

Even if MLP gets like 35% during the first turn, she will surely lose at the second one.

But I may be wrong, mate.
I may be wrong.

Also, I never gave a shit about Hammon / Fillon / Juppe / Macron, they're all "more of the same", which I don't like.

ayy lmao

Vote Melenchon, he's the only hope for the proles.

nah, he has the face of a nu-male but he is straight
trust me

Ill enjoy watching France and Germany collapse from a nice rural field on a big tv while I eat popcorn.

How classy of you, 60%.
We're in a different boat, but we're going to the same place.

>kinda cute
...no

Look at the others, just look at them

It's like Kennedy, when women voted for him because he was handsome.

Women are very bad voters.

And we've _never_ had a potential presidential who is not old, so all the women in the country have soaked their panties and will vote for him.

Le Pen is cute though. And isn't it hip to be lesbian these days?

I think it's high damn time France had its first woman.

>the end is near
no shit faggot, we're in France

We have the most immigrant in the entire continent. It was already over since a long time.

She's old.
Also, the MSM shits on her 24/7

Now you understand our pain

Vote for Marine you fucking cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=i7rbzTDajp0

>Marine Lepen est blanche et catholique comme moi
J'ai explosé de rire. Je connais des Arabes plus blancs que ce mec. Il ressemble à un kurde.

Mais sinon cool ta vidéo.

2016 was a good year for anti-globalists, with Brexit and Trump, now 2017 it will be their comeback, they will win France, Germany, and open the borders of Europe, at least.

conversano ca sonne italien un peu non, il peut retourné en italy.

kill them op

is he the guy who said "il n'existe pas une culture franciase"?

The fuck are you doing on Sup Forums
WE MUST LEAVE EU !

>>My friends are all college educated Parisians

pond scum

>not voting to "make a statement"
>while more and more sandniggers and africans are voting every year

Good job, Jean-Paul, you deserve all that's coming for you.

So basically it means they have no children so he has zero reason to care for what happens in the future.

France is fucked.

>50% of them cannot even place him on the political map
Nobody can place him on the political map. He's got no other position than spewing random bullshit that might help in winning elections. He's the worst type of populist, the investment banks puppet, and yet we're supposed to be afraid of Le Pen because "EVUL NAZI".
I'm so fed up with this shit...

refer to