If the Republicans get rid of the ACA then millions of citizens just like Boogie will die...

If the Republicans get rid of the ACA then millions of citizens just like Boogie will die. Do you really want that Sup Forums? This is NOT who we are.

>mfw I realize Boogie probably takes in the same amount of calories as sixty ethiopians

pretty sure that was pudding not mayo, either way boogie is a mess, all these fat ecelebs have one thing in common, no desire to better themselves and constant complaining about the problems their weight causes them, and they just refuse to connect the two. i take pride in calling them all fat on twitter whenever i see a woe is me post, and I encourage you all to do the same.

pretty fucked

>Millions of citizens just like boogie

Why would anyone be upset at the loss of millions of disgusting leeches sopping up your tax money in social programs and driving up your insurance premiums with their incredibly shitty and irresponsible life choices?

>Boogie dies

Oh god no, how awful.

>tfw yuropoors won't be able to make fat jokes anymore because you let all fatties die on the streets like beached whales
Feels fucking good man.

>Boogie is such a lazy shit that he literally shits himself sometimes while sitting at his PC because he's too lazy to haul his massive form over to the toilet.
>His wife has to clean his shit up for him and wipe his ass whenever this happens.
>Boogie gets all depressed and says he'll definitely make an effort to stop all this, but never does.
>He got to lazy to go to the toilet and diapers in his size were too expensive in the long run so he just shat himself wherever he sat
>Wife begged him to stop but he didnĀ“t care
>Finally, the wife has had enough so she forces Boogie get a colostomy bag installed.
>He never, ever emties it. says it's "too depressing and that it triggers his ptsd"
>One day, it explodes while he's at a convention. The air reeks of rancid shit a mile around, and Boogie tries to play it off as a joke while rushing as fast as someone like him possibly can to get to the nearest toilet to clean himself up.
>His wife had to clean him up in the con bathroom while he was crying and shouting insults
>Was seen and hour later, laughing and wolfing down a 50-piece nugget meal
>We learn in a future video, this fast dash to the bathroom did major damage to his back, making any attempts at weight loss in the future, futile

Tfw too smart to think there is anything wrong with this

who fucking cares

WHO THE FUCK CARES

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING NIGGER
SIJOERY 90QE5YYYYY

soon you still have a chance

Are there even 60 ethiopians who can afford food?

PART BUS

GUYZE WE GOTTA SAVE DOOKIE AND ALL THE OTHER POOR BLACK PEOPLE

Millions of selfish people with self-inflicted diseases don't get to leech off my taxes or drive up my insurance premiums anymore? Unacceptable!

Did this really happen? (Including pic)

If yes, is there a video?

'Member how people were dying left and right because they didn't have health insurance? 'Member how the ACA changed that?

Neither do I.

That ain't mayo...

>trumpcare removes mandate but keep preexisting conditions clause
>anyone can just wait until they need care to buy insurance
>costs skyrocket to the moon because only sick people will buy it

pumpftards will defend this

he's actually more disgusting now with that nasty ass beard and gross hair

How anyone could be okay with themselves taking other peoples money to pay for their preventable/bad decisions in health is beyond me.

What needs to be implemented is a national healthcare system which services the people who do the right things.

If you are not fat, don't smoke, don't drink, don't use drugs, eat correctly - you should be able to get healthinsurance for free and if something does happen, you should have your medical bills covered.

If you destroy your own health then yes, I have no problem with you dying.

The fact that Trumpcare didn't make self-responsibility a significant component of it demonstrates to me he's just another corporate shill like the mainstream republicans.

Please kek, make he dies

YOKOZUNA

You mean like tax all things the government deems unhealthy?

that's sad

no retard. govt has no business mandating healthcare or deciding whats unhealthy which is why its so fucking expensive in the first place.

we already had a system of self responsibility. its called the free market. back then even if you were poor and dying doctors would care for you for free.

trumpcare just goes to show that by trying to please everyone you end up pleasing no one. the preexisting clause is still the most glaring problem and reason for rising costs but trump and the GOP are too spineless to repeal it bc all they care about is re-election.