>FBI hosts the CP sites on Tor
>US Military trains and defends Saudi Arabia and ISIS
>US Media spreads marxism and degeneracy propaganda

>>CIA hacks its allied countries, and steals shit
Thats the point of CIA
>FBI hosts the CP sites on Tor
To catch a predator
>US Military trains and defends Saudi Arabia and ISIS
Saudis are american allies due to (((somehow))), ISIS is only supported by an odd branch of CIA.
>US Media spreads marxism and degeneracy propaganda
Private enterprise.

>To catch a predator
are you retarded? they THEMSELVES are distributers of illegal shit. retard. they're spreading it. making it accessable.
>ISIS is only supported by an odd branch of CIA.
wrong also a shitty excuse.
>Private enterprise.
lmao, fuck no. they're a secret branch of the intelligence agencies. do your research rookie.

>To catch a predator
also, they recently let go 200 pedos because the way they found them was illegal and they didn't want to disclose the means of identifying those people. (they'd have to admit they're the distributers of CP)

fuck off mate, you post sources. I already made threads about the shit mentioned above. recent news.

Still nothing but "google it" as your argument.

The burden of proof lies with you, my friend. Its not my job to prove you right.

you are the ones starting to make claims here: back them up with sources and I will post mine to refute your nonsense.

Well, i guess we are at an impasse here, with nobody proven right.

Gosh, what a terrible outcome.

>nobody proven right.
mate, McCain says so on fucking TV: we gotta send more weapons to the "moderates" (buzzword for jihadis) to attack Assad.

McCain is a single politican. If i were to do the same to russians, i think Zhiroviski or whomever is the court clown theres words of using nukes on the baltics as a credible threat as well.

Still need validation for the "media is CIA controlled" and "FBI is pedo central"

>McCain is a single politican
retard, he's talking about the US gov already having done so. you're gonna ignore everything that is backing that up? fucking retard.

Thats Israel, not america, fäm. They are on different continents if you were not aware of that.

they are also allies.

also read the top.

So is Saudi Arabia. Speaking of it, why is the house of Saud a problem to train and aid, when america does the same with germany, Greece, italy, wherever it has bases set up?

>ignoring al-qaeda
>ignoring ISIS
>ignoring the fucking source (date of publication, and writer's name) about CIA connections and media
kill yourself. shill.

I just find you low effort and low energy.

Starting a thread and screaming "Fuck Murica!" is convincing nobody.

What, you think some burger is going to have a personal revelation just because a brand of toothpaste called him evil?

>still ignoring everything and now resorting to ad hominem attacks

try making an argument and post some source at least.

There is no argument to overturn.

Al-Quaeda was a tool through witch to strike at americas geopolitical enemies at one time, and it turned to bite them in the ass some years later.

isis is the same, yet due to Obamas incompetence it backfired a hellova lot quicker. Or maybe its because Muricans did not consider that in the age of the internet, the actions of their pets are more easily spread and disseminated.

They are mistakes of foreign policy, not an overt action of "hurr-durr, lets be evil and kill the world for oil"

>Obamas incompetence
lmao

>one guy responsible
>implying that shit didn't start during Bush era
>implying it's not the same policy as reagan with mujahideen in Afghanistan

Regans Muhjahideens were to harass the USSR`s expansion/stabilization efforts in the middle east. Just as the USSR funded attacks at Rhodesia and among latin america was their response.

The great powers have their own games to play, and cutting out the context can villify everyone.

>were to harass the USSR
mate, the US helped them take over Afghanistan. literally giving an entire country to terrorists. like they tried in Iraq and Syria

The line between a terrorist and freedom fighter is hazy, its baby level to understand that.

Afghanistan is the burial ground of empires, it was in americas best interest to bleed out the russians as best as they could to this pointless war, that caused the later collapse of the USSR.

The only mistake of the americans was getting baited into the same trap by the arabs themselves when they set to "restore democracy" to the arab states.

Also, Syrian military coup would guarantee american domination over the black sea, especially after Ukraine. Geopolitically, it would be a wise decision.

Dont know about Iraq, i keep confusing the other middle eastern states.

>The line between a terrorist and freedom fighter is hazy
it isn't, the latter is just a PR term to fool people.

PR is important. Without it, eastern europe would be considered terrorist states who opposed the democratically elected leadership of their states for populist and nationalist reasons.

you're just doing a shit job damage controlling for american cancer ruining the world. just coming up with lame excuses.

And you are doing nothing but cherrypicking america as the sole reason for the state of the world as it is now, while ignoring all other players on the global scale.

>cherrypicking the biggest most influential country in the world who also does the most meddling in other country's business

It takes both sides to tango. It takes foreign nations weakness, for foreign influences to affect them.

As much of a meme as it might be, America is the "humanitarian superpower", and the only one who has bled itself dry for others. Weather its due to trickery or their own retardation, in either way the americans are better overlords than the brittish, the soviets, or whatever muhjahdeens will come after them.

Literally this. No country has the right to be waging proxy wars in the middle east.

why are you trying to hard with your shitty mental gymnastics?

I am providing context, just as you are providing focus.

Also, i find it hilarious that not a single american has responded to your bait.

>I am providing context
no you're just talking out of your ass
>humanitarian superpower

>freedom fighter is a PR term

did you run out of shill shit to say? just repeating now?

>$0.20 has been deposited to your bank account

Mind the flag, we get paid in euros.

Also, the topic has been derailed, and no sources have been provided. And with the exeption of a single new zealand poster wandering in here to try and bait, nobody responded to you other than me.

you are here for the purpose of derailing. stop acting like you're not. just come clean, Sup Forums doesn't give a fuck anyway.

I am here because you are an idiot that started a thread without any sources. I keep responding only because you do as well, and i find that hilarious.

you are here to derail threads with false claims without ever backing anything up.

And you are here to make claims without backing them up.

Gosh, when did Estonian flag became so annoying

Balt, pls. I just wanted to see if he might stand up to minimum criticism and wordplay with any competence, or would he just collapse to calling shills everywhere.

when they started paying shills.

he should follow his countrymen and kill himself.

But if you kill yourself, you win.

that is indeed the only way to win for a subhuman born in Estonia

Quite uppidy for a toothpaste