You ever notice how between major happenings, the shill threads are fucking everywhere...

You ever notice how between major happenings, the shill threads are fucking everywhere, and Sup Forums is damn near unreadable; but then something big happens again, like Vault 7, and the shill threads die down a bit immediately afterwards to just a few faggots trying to redirect attention from it? And once about 24-72 hours have passed, the shilling goes back into overdrive? It's almost like they have to stop long enough to make shit up every time something happens, then spam it nonstop until the next event. Really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B5fEW6k5RfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CIA SUCKS GENERAL

>Sup Forums craves happenings because shills can't perform in a Sup Forums where 95% traffic is directed to happening threads
Really accelerates the electron transmission in one's neural pathways

you should be paying more attention to how the mods do nothing about it

What was the name of the head of CTR again?

Please stop telling the CIA that we have figured out their tactics here. If they don't know we know then we can know what they don't want us to know. i.e. how to identify a shill

Now they can use this thread to work out some kind of rapid response meme unit to sow discord while the main strategy is planned and implemented, or even have an elite devgru spec ops spetznaz unit of really dank nerds who work non stop to control the narrative until the main army arrives.

Naturally these elite units would be outfitted with doritoes and dew dispensers, poop disposal pipes and a pop down fleshlight. A coherent group of 4-5 posters can control a thread, if these nerds were farmed like cattle to shitpost for 20 hours a day for the first 2 days it would give the main meme task force a much stronger foothold in the meme war.

Anyway, if you must tell us all how clever you are do it on a smaller chan where they're less likely to see it.

concern posting is a shill tactic REEE THIS MAN

>posts wall of quirky hypotheticals
>"if you want to tell people how clever yoh are, go somewhere else"

Does common sense pass for cleverness for the entire UK, or just you?

hi greyshadow
hi sea eye aye lmao

I have seen that phrase used on reddit so many times, but not once have I felt compelled to look up what the fuck concern trolling actually is. I give so few fucks about you and everything you love that I will not spend 20 seconds of my worthless time typing those 2 words in to google and reading the first result.

Fuck you, and fuck everyone else here from the donald.

I forgot Americans are incapable of handling the lowest form of wit, sarcasm. If you must tell us how clever you are was a dry witticism aimed at leaving a scathing wound on OP's pride, as I belittled his discovery as to the point of it being common sense.

We are in fact indubitably in agreement good sir, you are just too retarded to see it!

all of us?

>"I give so few fucks about you and everything you love that I will not spend 20 seconds of my worthless time typing those 2 words in to google and reading the first result."
>spends three minutes coming up with that shit

>called out as a shill

>literally identifies himself as a shill

They are evolve...

I should stop leaving /brit/pol.

Don't feel too bad, I got a decent chuckle out of it at least

Or there are few/no actual shills and it's just Sup Forums trolling itself like every other board does. During happenings either no one's paying attention to the troll threads or the trolls themselves are watching the happenings.

Obsession with shilling is something about this place I'll never understand. No major organization or intelligence agency cares so much about this shitty board that they sink money into spamming blacked and Drumpf btfo threads all day every day. It's just paranoid schizophrenic neets getting trolled by other neets.

And so this thread served a valuable purpose. Make an OP questioning their tactics, then watch them flood in to redirect like insurance mascots making minimum wage flipping a sign.

Shill.

>Ugh, you brutes!
Pussies.

pay taxes

Shill detected.

Who is (((they))) are you anti semite??

Come and fucking get them.

Oh, wait.

>oy vey a vacist

>implying we would come over there and bring civilisation to the new world AGAIN after how ungrateful you were last time

Sorry about that. Try Canada, I hear they'll let any old swinging dick fuck them.

Because you give us people like Trever noha and john oliver

Intellectual checkmate.

doesn't matter. Agent Smith is failed and flawed on a primordial level.
Kek wills it.

WE SENT YOU COMEDIANS AND YOU MADE THEM ACTUAL NEWS PUNDITS WITH SHOWS AND INTERVIEWS AND OPINIONS THAT PEOPLE BELIEVE ARE SERIOUS

This one is entirely on you.

t. CIA trying to foster division and paranoia by spamming "Trump is an establishment plant", "Richard Spencer/TRS/Alex Jones/whoeverthefuck is FBI", "X aren't white", calling everything shilling and generally dispensing black pills.

>shilling this hard in a thread of veteran shill hunters

Wow, you sure seem to have a lot of insider knowledge on shill tactics.

>veteran shill hunters
Well I have a Phd in neet and meme studies and I recognize schizophrenic basement dwellers when I see them.

That sir is a picture from facebook.

You are not a shill, no the truth is far more vile. You're a fucking normie.

REEE

This is my opinion as well. There may be a few shills running around shitting things up, but the vast majority of shit posting and slide threads are trolls trolling trolls trolling idiots.

>tfw this is the third thread on the first page, the other two being shill threads
Gets the noggin a joggin

and 99% of that money is funneled into efforts that cover major platforms such as youtube, facebook, etc that actually have populations that can be swayed. Why would they waste a significant amount of time and money trying to change the minds of a board like this who are dead set against their ideologies?

What is fascinating is that irrelevant slide threads are the only threads on Sup Forums immune from moddery other than threads saying the latest happening is literally nothing. Any other kind of thread is subject to being shut down at any moment.

>not having a subversion page
>2016+1
Sigh.

>mention this in an attempt to get people to stop replying to obvious bait threads
>point out that constantly bumping these threads is giving the OP replies and is the entire fucking reason the threads are made
>point out that if people weren't so paranoid and hysterical about "shills" these threads would just die and threads worth responding to wouldn't get slid off the front page
>essentially "stop replying to stupid bait threads and go to real discussions instead of wasting your time typing novels in response to a Horsey cartoon about gun control"
>only reply to this is "kys shill"

This literally proves nothing and doesn't address the point about trolling and the general nature of Sup Forums. It baffles me that people can browse this place for so long and not understand how it works. The increase in popularity of the board and the site as a whole over the last few years has led to more activity in general and unsurprisingly an increase in trolling as well. There's a reason Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /his/, etc. are always complaining about shitposting and a lowering of board quality. Sup Forumsacks on the other hand are generally too stupid or too obsessed with political bullshit to consider that maybe they're just being trolled and the board is going to shit.

I'm a fucking mobileposter, too, so couldn't read it even in a new tab minus the m.

kys shill

>t. Kike McShillhard

Glad I'm not the only one. The cancer has convinced itself it's the chemotherapy.

>unsourced wall of text discussing trolling tactics
Wow

Mark Levin: RINOcare will create a massive amount of regulation and will hurt the economy

youtube.com/watch?v=B5fEW6k5RfY

>owning a smart phone
>going outside
>using facebook

No that board has been operated by shills for a long time now and has been pushing normies tier propaganda non-stop.
Have you noticed all those fear-inducing nuke threads that never fail to come up? those are examples of mind programming threads and that site is constantly filled with them.

>this thread

Bump. Oh look a bunch of names.

You should see a therapist, schizophrenic bong.

I got a job, too, nigger. Not obese/autistic enough to qualify for them neetbux yall live off of. If I keep drinking water off the truck, though, I might.

You wanna know how I know you're a shill?

Well tough tits I ain't tellin' ya.

Who are these people?

kek, that last panel

Why not? I'm actually curious what's going on inside your head that you take a simple criticism of the paranoia of Sup Forums and use it to determine that I'm on the Jewish payroll.

Maybe I'm only larping as a schizophrenic.

NO DON'T

Shut the fuck up, Jew. No one here believes you except your kike butt-buddy in the cubicle next to you.

That and the deus vult one make me lose my shit every time.

Have this one on me ya cunt. I haven't seen many of you kiwis around lately, we should get back on the front lines together to fight these normie retards who don't even believe in kek.

>Seen that phrase on reddit
discarded

But you're the guy in the cubicle next to him...

>tumblr_mceqqhnGLl1rbv1dbo(...).gif

Fraternization with coworkers is looked down upon, especially during office hours, m8. Gotta make sure everyone's productive, which you would know if you weren't a neet.

That's not a cubicle, though.

omg stop spying on me cia

The only shills here are the people who say there are shills here. Who would pay money to contact shill posts to some of laziest and politically passive autists on the planet.
The fact people think Sup Forums is some powerful entity on MSM is hilarious, the greatest joke of the decade. I'm not even trying to slight anyone here, it's just a place for jokes for me. It's just funny our memes have become so powerful people think we're actually leaving our bedrooms.

Or maybe I just do my job well-enough that I don't have to be told what to do, so I'm not cooped up in an office box for 8 hours a day?

tomorrow jews can make liberals defend bestiality, horse dick up the butt after marriage. they already make liberals die for gays and jews, they on kikebook and twitter every day being good goys.

none of that works here, it scares them.

There are no non-cubical jobs or promotions for a CTR shill. What's it like outside?

Depends on the weather, I've come to learn.