RUSSIAN BANK CONNECTED TO TRUMP SERVERS OVER 2,000 TIMES

cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html
newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/five-questions-about-the-clintons-and-a-uranium-company
intellihub.com/clinton-foundation-payoffs-promised-hammond-ranch-other-publically-owned-lands-russia/
wyomingmining.org/wma-members/uranium-one-americas-inc-willow-creek-mine/
nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1
wnd.com/1998/10/3349/
blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php
hcn.org/issues/281/14956
youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LMAO DRUMP BTFO!!!1!!! how iwll he evre recomver

Fuck off

>computer scientists

A)this will not get him impeached
B)this will not help the dems in 18 or 20

So, what is the media trying to bury?
1)CIA leaks
2)illegal wiretaps by Obama
3)pizzagate
4)Clinton Foundation

>the msm is so desperate it's regurgitating bullshit from months ago

Yeah and I connect to Sup Forums servers that many times in about 20 minutes.

Fuck off with your fake news.

wow I hate trump now, definitely a cruz missle now!

First, I doubt this is true. Second, so what? The Russians didn't actually "hack" anything as the media claims (lies) so who gives a shit?

>private persons handling their money the way they see fit is wrong
confirmed american

t. CIA

ummm

>-russian-bank-and-trump-organization

>trump-organization

>organization

>z

WHAT THE FUCK GUISE????

That's the real way to spell it.

S is for dirty French commies

HAH! I knew it! Those 300k jobs are ALL RUSSIAN JOBS! DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT! NO RUSSIAN INVASION

Hasn't your chief commanded you to lay low for a while, agent Smith? Or are you putting in some overtime?

The spelling mistake is on purpose.

Z used on tv as well.

>www-definitely-a-russian-bank-trump.com

CNN is fake news

it's so cute how they think we care
Trump and putin could be blood related brothers and caught on tape saying they work together and I would still side with them over a libtard any day of the fucking week

95% are part time.

Trump organization has businesses all over the world, there's probably thousands of connections from China as well.

how is this page 1 ?

95% are part time.

uranium one ==> clinton ==> russia ==> clinton foundation donation

MUH RUSSIAN LINKS

Thoose jobs were planned when obama was president

Are they really recycling this story that was debunked long before the election? They are getting desperate.

And?

BUT HILLARY!!! Lol really?

Uranium One was a Canadian company that was sold to a Russian company.

Lol wtf did that have to do with Hillary?

snopes.com/hillary-clinton-uranium-russia-deal/

consumer and business confidence surged, post trump election. this increases hiring.

obama's claimed 10m jobs (by the laughable BLS) were practically all temp jobs

I remember when the Hillary campaign pushed this story during the last week of the election. Where did they got it from back then?

>international business man uses banks in other countries

Libs don't have jobs but if they did they would know many nations require you use their nations companies while doing business

So in Russia if you build something there you need to get a Russian developer and real estate broker and bank to finance it and insurance company to cover it

Otherwise you are t building anything in Russia

>during the Obama administration Hillary had connections to saudi arabia which also gave her money during the election
>no one on the left gave a shit

>but somehow Trump using a bank in Russia is inexcusable

It doesn't tell me why I should care more, it's telling me why I should care less

She was SoS and had to approve the deal.

>allegedly

>(by the laughable BLS)

Where do you get your job reports from? Tweets?

>Trump Org takes loans from Russian Bank
>surprised that there's connections on their corporate server
Wow wtf I hate Drumpf
I am now a Clintoris

> using snopes as a source

did you know that snopes run with a huge annual loss? no?

who do you think sponsors that blog?

while you were reading this, snopes' founder fucked his ex-prostitute wife and divorced his wife. again.

No she didn't. Right wing retards just made that up.

>Uranium One is a uranium mining company with headquarters in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. It has operations in Australia, Canada, Kazakhstan, South Africa and the United States. In January 2013 Rosatom, a Russian State-owned enterprise, through its subsidiary ARMZ Uranium Holding, purchased the company by a value of $1.3 billion.[2]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

>posting old news that CNN recycled from September/October 2016, which has sense been debunked.

Trump's business empire does dealings all over the world, of course his organization's servers going to have a lot of communication with banks all over, and this includes Russia too. Conflating this to be something else is dishonest at best and outright fake news at worst to sensationalize a huge news story out of something that is literally nothing. CNN has no shame and they clearly have not learned from their mistakes. They continue to be discredited fake news in my eyes.

>444
Trips of truth confirm

>Yeah and I connect to Sup Forums servers that many times in about 20 minutes.
80% of that server's communications were to this Russian bank.

If 80% of your address visits were to Sup Forums
1. You have a problem
and
2. It is completely indicative of an intimate connection between yourself and Sup Forums

I'm not saying Trump is a spy, but whoever was using this server had a fuckton of business with a Russian bank that they've neglected to tell anyone about.

No but in burgerland we have the bls and a number of private companies that all compile the data

Are you retarded? This meme is for uneducated hicks. groe up and read a book
Half the governemt had to sign off on that deal. Like it matters, tho. Its not like we sold uranium to somebody WHOP DOESNT ALREADY HAVE NUKES.

Uranium is a strategic asset with national security implications, which means it had to be signed off by the secretary of state, which was Hillary Clinton. At the same time, Bill Clinton was making "speaches" in moscow at $500,000 a pop. This money found its way into the Clinton Foundation.

i get them personally from obama. he never lied about anything.

You're denying that Uranium One was a Canadian company that was sold to a Russian company?

I used to own shares in UUU. I even went to an AGM.

I always laughed at your right wing retard pizzaspiracies

>there's probably thousands of connections from China as well.
Nope

>Posting fake news
Sad!

>500,000

that doesnt mean anything to billionaires retard

>"Federal investigators and computer scientists continue to examine whether there was a computer server connection between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, sources close to the investigation tell CNN."

Please continue to investigate, you might end up finding Hillary's bleached emails.

Such fake news.

>Internet data shows that last summer, a computer server owned by Russia-based Alfa Bank repeatedly looked up the contact information for a computer server being used by the Trump Organization -- far more than other companies did, representing 80% of all lookups to the Trump server.
>It's unclear if the Trump Organization server itself did anything in return. No one has produced evidence that the servers actually communicated.

They are literally making a story about some Russian place spamming DNS lookups, with not even any evidence of communication, and no emails. Read it.

>It's unclear if the Trump Organization server itself did anything in return. No one has produced evidence that the servers actually communicated.

>The Times said the FBI had concluded there could be an "innocuous explanation." And cybersecurity experts told CNN this isn't how two entities would communicate if they wanted to keep things secret.

Wow it's fucking nothing. A Russian server tried to connect to a Trump server. That tells you absolutely jack shit about anything. Most likely it was Russia trying--and failing--to hack Trump.

>which means it had to be signed off by the secretary of state
And a dozen other agencies that found nothing wrong, but sure, ignore the exculpatory details.

CRASH AND BURN

Is this the same thing that was proven to be Trump hotel advertisements MONTHS ago?

fake news NY Times

> As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

> And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

BLS has been reporting labor data since the 1800s. It didn't become a conspiracy until right wing retards were triggered by a black president.

Trump legitimately has a disproportionate amount of money and assets in russia. Like, a lot.

idk about all this spy stuff. but this antiEU, antiNATO stuff is bad for America.

ffs this was thoroughly debunked ages ago as horseshit

This guys fucking gets it.

I would take Putin over leftists ANY day.

Those are reverse lookups to confirm that the IP sending email to them belonged to the trump-email server, which sends out TRUMP HOTEL MARKETING INFO. TO PREVIOUS GUESTS.

it's a marketing email server, and the Bank's server was authenticating the mail.

You are a fucking retard. Don't talk about computers when you don't understand them.

You are literally too stupid to weigh in on this.

Nothing's stopping you from fucking off to Russia so apparently not.

Unless you're admitting to being a Russian agent operating in America.

And yet it's still not relevant. What the news keeps trying to get people to forget is all the "Russian hacking" did was expose the truth of the Democrat party, they didn't, and couldn't, affect voting machines.

>Canadian records show,

A Canadian company

it was

but shareblue get paid for pushing their fake narrative either way, and apparently brock doesn't care about flushing money down the toilet on losers without a moral compass "only carrying out orders"

yep

>Trump legitimately has a disproportionate amount of money and assets in russia. Like, a lot.

[citation needed]

Why were 80% of the people getting marketing info working at this Russian bank?

HUGE UPDATE!!!!!

SEE ATTACHED PICTURE FOR DETAILS!!!

Tell that to Mike Flynn, Carter Page and Paul Manafort who got fired for their Russia connections.

Who's next?

Don Jr's own words.

so the NY Times is fake news?

> As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

> And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

Ironically Flynn was working for Turkey, not Russia, but we know how close Putin and Erdogan are.

Its been a year, how do you not know this?

human feelings elated

not eric holder. because democrats involved in gross corruption and provable lies don't get investigated.

it's the values that democrats believe in (actually, their voters are just too fucking stupid to understand who they're really voting for)

wearing lab coats so they don't catch a Russian virus

oh, so you don't have any evidence, then?

communist news network
fuck you, you worthless fucking retard
die in a fire

of fuck a bank!!!!!

You're now recycling news from the campaign arc.

this

Holy shit Uranium One HQ is right next to Trump Tower!!!

prove it

flynn was a cuck for turkey, a traitor.
Manafort's connection are all over the place, but hes just a sleezy lobbyist
someone already linked you to it. how retarded are you? you're on the fucking internet. use google you snaggle toothed inbred dumbass.

stupid asswipes - first wikileaks already proved the DNC blame russia angle.

no they didnt. use your fucking brain and stop listening to dumbasses like thernovic and PJWatermelon

newyorker.com/news/amy-davidson/five-questions-about-the-clintons-and-a-uranium-company

intellihub.com/clinton-foundation-payoffs-promised-hammond-ranch-other-publically-owned-lands-russia/

wyomingmining.org/wma-members/uranium-one-americas-inc-willow-creek-mine/

nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=1

wnd.com/1998/10/3349/

blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php

hcn.org/issues/281/14956

Eat shit faggots.

youtube.com/watch?v=UaVWRetR4jg

right wing retards think Trump is a god-emperor. Just listen to this retard.

Yesterday you would have claimed this story didn't exist. Now you imply it's true, but inconsequential. Interesting.

How many of you are paid shills at this point? You have a noticeable form of fallacious argumentation like you've literally trained to shitpost clever nonsense. Or is it just learned behavior? Or just the way Trumpfags think? Social scientists still study this.

5) obama's doj shakedown slush fund

Firss pos iz da Bess poss:DDDD

well, see, the actual link comes up with a quote from jr at a sales event in moscow. do you have any evidence that this is actually the case, or it wasn't just a sales pitch?

no?

of course you don't. i thought you demorats were so tolerant of politician lies?

or is that only when democrats routinely do?

dozens of blue hyper bumps it when it is first created
most people on Sup Forums don't bother beyond page 2, see it, continue to bump it

that scrunchy face he makes at 0:10

(((cnn)))

“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets; say in Dubai, and certainly with our project in SoHo and anywhere in New York. We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia. There's indeed a lot of money coming for new-builds and resale reflecting a trend in the Russian economy and, of course, the weak dollar versus the ruble."

OH NOES RUSSIANS BUY OUR FLATS

>COMPUTER SCIENTISTS AND SHEEEEEIT! AAAAAYYYY, LMAO's did it goys! We're done, sound the alarm! Drumpf BTFO!

Meanwhile jobs report at 300k instead of forecast 200k, and consumer confidence highest in 10yrs. Fake news is desperate, fuck the kike Blitzer.

>Social scientists
>oxymoron
emphasis on 'moron.'

>Federal investigators and computer scientists continue to examine whether there was a computer server connection between the Trump Organization and a Russian bank, sources close to the investigation tell CNN.

>sources close to the investigation tell CNN.

>sources...tell CNN.

>sources

the story doesn't exist. its fake news. no one tells CNN anything unless its bullshit.