Tfw you'll never live in 1950s America

>tfw you'll never live in 1950s America

s America
>>Posts and Australian

Come home white man, we're not full yet

50s normie culture was unsustainable, there was a reason why the sixties happened. Nowadays we're much too far in the other direction. Equally unsustainable.

American citizens in the 50's had a mindset where they could be incinerated by a Soviet nuke every day of their lives. Also, the younger ones that graduated in the late 50's/ early 60's were most likely sent into the Vietnam war.

It was a historical time for the US, but it had it's flaws. I'd rather live in the 80's. There was still the redscare, but no crazy ass war, and better music/movies.

Feels bad man.

grandma?

Living in the 50's meant you had to live the 60's and all the following degeneracy. Unlike our past, tomorrow gives the opportunity of an uncucked West.

Also, no Internet.

>TFW never live in a scenario where Vietnam War didn't happen and the hippie movement didn't last.

>tfw
>a girl smiling
>smiling
are you trying to imply that you are happy that you wont ever have to live in the americas in 1950?

Then what you're looking for is the 90s shitlord

>muh 50s
80s and 90s nostalgia is where its at you fuckin mongs

>there's a timeline where Nixon won and the Kennedys never single handedly destroyed the West with white guilt
>instead we are here

>TFW the western world is run by glue sniffing sellouts that inherited the Earth.

>pyramids
we wuz?

i liked 20-90 burgers, good music and interesting people.

now you are just a damn coca cola culture products. dollars and more dollars needed.

It seems really boring honestly, I'll stick with my slav shithole.

>implying anons fantasize about being born 1-2 years earlier

>you will never live in the Man in the High Castle timeline

>tfw you'll never live in 1950s Soviet Union

What would the world be like if we had the technology of today, but the political mindset of the 80's/90's?

At least we blame the russians for everything still