What's your opinion?

What's your opinion?

I remember that one time he showed up as a guest in a Laci Green video back in like 2012.

Oh how things have changed.

cuck

okay could be worse

For a youtuber talking about politics he does pretty well, other than that, not much.

net positive
also
hi, Phillip

New found respect.

...he's reasonable but tip-toes around things
I feel like he's more based than he lets on
he's just protecting himself from the PC police

still... he's not entirely all that bad, but he could be more brave & blunt about stuff

Used to love his videos because they remained pretty much as neutral as possible. Kind of stopped watching since I found the ADHD jump cut editing annoying, but last I heard he refused to sell out to the Clinton campaign like a lot of "internet personalities" did, so I respect him.

relatively short videos often covering both sides of the issues in admittedly short detail
pretty good 7/10

What did he do?

pretty good, consistently gives both sides of a story. Clearly more right wing then he's let on to be

Nice guy really. As old as the hills in regards to his Youtube presence yet I never watched his stuff. Then I heard him on JRE and was pleasantly surprised, he was a sane voice of reason and it was Joe who was the cuck.

I don't understand how he is popular. He's not objectionable but he isn't some kind of amazing risk-taker putting radical new ideas out there. I could get the gist of these opinions watching a Disney movie.

>listen I like X
>but I totally get not X too I just X tho
>and isn't that the point we all have opinions on X

He's ok. Use to watch him alot back in the beginning of youtube.

He's great a being neutral generally but he's still a bit modernist and athiest. Thought he's great on free speech.

I was annoyed at his critism of Chaffetz. Fuck you he was giving advice on personal responsibility. The sacrificing the iPhone was an example. That's not talking down to people that treating them like adults.

I like him. Hes pretty unbiased most of the time

Still annoying

don't always agree....but

at least he researches controversial topics better than most network news talking heads

or he doesn't stop researching once he has confirmed his biases

He's a good source of catch-up news for normies who are smart enough to avoid obviously biased Buzzfeed tier stuff, and he has a tight and quick style that makes his videos enjoyable and straightforward. Not everyone wants to hear someone spout their hot opinions when they report the news, as a teenager I enjoyed PDF because it was nice to hear what was going on without much personal commentary.

Gf really likes him. I don't watch him regularly but it's good when you only have time to process a sound bite.

She is fucking obsessed with his wife and kid's account though. Kinda creepy but she's baby crazy which at this point is a positive thing.

hate him

YOOOOOUTUBE IS SHUTTING DOWN MY CHANNEL!1!!!?!

That's a good point. I never think about normies.

Normie