Sup Forumsacks don't like women wearing revealing clothing

>Sup Forumsacks don't like women wearing revealing clothing
Are you guys fucking gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sweden is so fucked. Sad!

The women in my life won't dress like sluts, if they want to stay in it.

>D-don't weather to little clothes, that's strictly haram
It's you who are both cucked and gay

sometimes Sup Forumsack here.

revealing is fine - if done well, its a fine line.

only an autist cant tell the difference between a slut and an attractive respectable woman

t. miranda kerr

I wouldn't want to date a slut, but them being around is always appealing

Miranda Kerr is a turboslut tho

>T-that's haram
Why don't you just embrace Islam? You seem to agree on a lot of things LMAO

What does saying a woman is a slut have to do with Islam? I never said it was inherently bad or anything, faggot

Just predjudice i have gathered from the rest of Sup Forumsacks.

Cognitive dissonance at its finest.

>Voted for Trump
>Doesn't approve of whores

Choose one.

Traditional Western Ethics also valued modesty on women, this is not a Muslim-only thing.

I voted for Trump, not Melania.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimar_Republic

What if dat wus ur doughterrr donny huh?

trump is going to create jobs by building melania and ivanka sex robot factories

You can't vote in our elections shitskin.

>Are you guys fucking gay?

No, but maybe you are.

Heterosexual men are attracted to modesty and femininity. Maybe you have some sort of sexual dysfunction if you think sluttiness is attractive.

Sup Forums is one person

You want women to wear revealing clothing because you don't have a gf. You're not worried about your gf being oggled on, you just wanna oggle on women.

Stop being a fucking basement dwelling loser and improve yourself. Also, please don't partake in issues that really have nothing to do with you.

Lmao I could care less bro I just hate sluts that exploit themselves and try to gain attention for attention.

My girlfriend stopped wearing yoga pants because I made her after I redpilled her on why revealing clothing is not necessary. Girls don't actually want to dress like they just do it because all the others girl do and they feel like they need to fit in and get attention. It's retarded

Is that the nuclear football tied to her wrist?

Whore claim need citation. Nude isn't whoring.

See, in those cases i wouldn't be too fond of it.

I couldn't care less about it if others did however

*If others were slutty.

Clarification

Nude pictures IS whoring, you degenerate.

It's called an embassy you inbred dumbfuck. I'm American, born and raised.

If you were smart enough to hold a job pays you to work overseas you'd know this.

Noone does, you dipshit. If someone is against women wearing revealing clothing, it's solely due to them wanting to protect someone they care about, whether it's their daughter or gf. You have neither of those, so you don't get it.
Also, most people aren't hypocritical fucks, so they don't make the difference "YOU CAN WEAR SLUTTY SHIT AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT ANYONE I CARE ABOUT".
I guess it all comes down to; you are a hypocrite.

Not that I completely disagree, but c'mon yoga pants? They aren't that slutty.

>yoga pants? They aren't that slutty.
You kidding me?

They kind of are they are skin tight and very revealing and I can literally notice guys looking at her when I'm out with her so I don't like them and don't like her wearing them.

Be honest when you see a girl in yoga pants you immediately start staring at her curves or look at her ass. I was just talking the other day with my uncle and he was telling me those were "the best inventions ever" he said he wished they were around when he was younger because of how easy it is to look at a girls ass

OP eternally btfo

BASED

Well you ARE a leaf, so you must be an expert on such degeneracy.

I find low-cut tight "shorts" way sluttier. They are just as tight as yoga pants, but they actually reveal the leg.

Sure yoga pants are slutty, but my GF told me she wears them mostly because of how comfortable they feel.

>inb4 she's a slut

She lost her V to me and we've been together for about 1 year now.

>I find low-cut tight "shorts" way sluttier. They are just as tight as yoga pants, but they actually reveal the leg.

Yes. Don't let your girlfriend wear these either.

>Sure yoga pants are slutty, but my GF told me she wears them mostly because of how comfortable they feel.

This is a lie this is not why they wear them. How do you feel knowing men stare at your girlfriend when you are out in public with her?

>my GF told me she wears them mostly because of how comfortable they feel.
I got bad news for you bro. She wears them because she likes how strangers stare at her ass.

exactly ..an
my gf doesn't want Ho-coture

If you try hard enough you can always get girls to admit this is the real reason why they wear them