youtube.com/watch?v=s9R0fvc9MXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trudeau is just pretending to be a cuck, he's going to lead the Canadian Reich

i had no idea trudeau had a wife. i thought he was actually gay

Such a powerful image

his wife is more of a man than he will ever be

OMG what about the gay womyn?!?!

Gay? He already fucked that dumb Trump slut

Its true, he secretly wants to gas all non-whites. He makes Hitler look like Noam Chomsky.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s9R0fvc9MXk

you cant get anywhere in politics / army / anything government related without a wife

she's not btfo'ing anyone.
Equality is the rallying cry of feminists, which she talks of clearly.
She's just more dangerous than the garden variety as she doesn't run around starting conversations with "As a feminist..." and mentioning she is a feminist every chance she gets.

Watch Jordan Petersons stuff, it'll spell that particular aspect to you.
Then read the bloody Sup Forums list so you can see past the buzzwords and see what is being said.

Trudeau is gonna make the Canada cuck meme a reality. There's a reason why no men are allowed to come here as refugees, we're gonna give our big white uncut cocks to all those Arab cuties

i wonder what communist dictator will father their child. the only choice is Kim, isnt it?

i'm picturing trudeau asking for consent after every thrust
>MAY I ENTER
>MAY I REMOVE

MRS TRUDEAU NO!!
White cis males are EVIL!!!
REEEEEEEEEE

The funny part was how many feminazi's were completely assblasted over this the other day. So much so that it got a brief mention on national news

not bad

>let's celebrate boys who aren't afraid to speak up in front of others

Why is this shit considered a virtue these days?

>handsome
>athletic
>rich
>from a well off family
>powerful

No one wants to admit it, but hes in no way a "cuck" in the sense that hes not some push over faggot. Hes just an airheaded bimbo.

Virtue by whom? Only feminists spell this bullshit, even though deep down they can't stomach their beta males allies.

Those betas only do the ally thing in hopes to get feminist pussy, which they obviously don't, that's why we see so many of those allies caught as sex predators or harassing women. Pure beta frustration boiling over.

He's an idiot who wants to do the right thing but fails miserably, he's what happens when a rich white kid from the suburbs who has that one cool Arab friend who eats pork becomes prime minister.

kek