Gavin McInnis has a fat wife, but fat shames constantly on his political show

so what's the deal with that exactly? I usually agree with his views on not pampering morbid obesity, but then I saw a picture of him and his wife and WTF?? that is not the thigh-gapped qt I thought Gavin was capable of wedding. I'm actually a little embarrassed for the guy!

what do you think? are most of the pundit fatshamers just speaking shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4hKr0fyJRo
twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
youtu.be/qXncHhTkCDw
youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os
m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwsnLHSOLE
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcMje9Ok7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

compare his behavior and viewpoint in this piece of his, with the picture of him next to his wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=k4hKr0fyJRo

IT'S ANUDDAH SLIDE THREAD!!!!!

she might be overweight because she's had like 3 kids. that's what happens. you probably wouldn't know because you have never fucked a girl let alone spread your seed.

becuase hes another rebel media faggot shill like lauren southern?

my god, and you say other generations are fucked, yet 80% of Sup Forums suckles at the teat of a guy who dildoed his own ass on livestream and a coal burning canadian whore

you guys are fucking done.

no, I'm actually asking, because I see Gavin as somebody constantly referred to as 'woke' and /ourguy/, and was just curious to inquire. not a shill, also not the guy who is going to call you a faggot. I'm just another user burger

I don't see much conversation about Gavin and Lauren being shills. are they ingenuine / beholden to someone ?

He hates fat people, especially his overweight bitch so he takes it out on other fatties in a passiveaggressive manner of informing his sow what he thinks of her pachyderm self without actually saying it to her face.

How does she stay with him though lol. You'd think she'd be his ex-wife by now. do you think he dicks broads on the side?

i watched 48 seconds of that shitty video. id like my 48 seconds back ffs

Any man who claims that title would instantly recognize the type of women to balloon up and sag like an english bull dog because of motherhood
It does happen, and you should avoid it

the manjaw on that thing is the most alarming to me.

yeah I thought maybe he was with a trans at first and I nearly shit. it's still funny

She's part native american

I hate this retard but this doesn't seem like a legitimate reason to criticize him. Yeah, his wife might be on the heavy side (probably because she's mother to three kids and over 30) but she's not even remotely close to the morbidly obese atrocities he talks about on his show.

Oh I know. He loves talking about his "multiracial family"

it's passive aggressive to fat shame with an elephant for wife

but maybe she was thin before marriage

He was in Israel tonight. In Tel Aviv beach

And that move proves hes a human and not some robot who is squeaky clean all the time.
The guy was from Nova scotia and listened to punk, the fuck?
Its like complaining about rappers wearing gold chains.
Gavin is alright and does his own thing and shits on dumb liberals that is what I like him for.
His personal life doesn't concern me a lot.
Everyone has shitty behavior.
>women do get fat after being pregnant.
Prove me wrong, because not working out makes you fat.

Fat-shaming is the least of the problems with this degenerate.

He only wants to be seen as right-wing to counter his losses at "Vice" media. He'sDave Mustaine to their Metallica, and is flagellating all over the shop trying to be relevant.

As soon as this cunt has an "in" with his old media pals from New York, he'll come out saying this was all "just stand-up punk".

I'm not a big fan of Gavin but several times he said he didn't like skinny women (for instance in the video where he review a snl skit with Tom hanks).

Sure he doesn't like obesity and don't want to be considered a norm but his wife doesn't look obese to me so why would she to you who have burger standards?

only if you're a dumb whore who eats like trash and has no discipline

Honestly want to see this happen and laugh.
I hope he doesn't, but he is Canadian.
Lot of talk of being a Scott so hopefully he doesn't go back to a hard left just to be internet "famous"

Reminder this guy has gone on record saying that men shouldn't go to prison for having sex with underage boys.

what circumstances do you think would goad Gavin into doing that? a democratic president in 2020?

that's Milo

She looks pretty normal imo

Never again.
I couldnt care less but we really need to stop pushing left leaning shit so much.

Gavin is a flaming faggot who likes to get his hairless anus pounded mercilessly.

His "wife" is just a beard.

A well paid salary at one of the other networks.

Goes on, makes some contrition " I just didn't understand, living my privileged life in NEw York...." , " I need to understand the Trans"

Bam, he's in.

This is a cunt who needs attention. When it was cool to be Punk, he was this. Now it;s "edgy" to be counter-culture and he's that. He's one market research report away from flipping back.

Gavin is really just as hated as Milo. You'd think Sup Forums would love him; he fistfights anti-fa, preaches from Pat Buchanan books, acknowledges the bell curve and racial differences, loathes coal-burning and generally has all the same beliefs as Sup Forums.

>acknowledges the bell curve and racial differences, loathes coal-burning
Not true. He's a cuck who believes in equality, and also he's a Zionist shill.

>the truth isn't the truth if spoken by hypocrite
>retards

Aiming for a standard, is infinitely better then doing away with them altogether mouth breather.

>he's a Zionist shill

He's in Judea right now shilling away.

proof? also fucking kek look whos talking

Keep up the good work Infowarrior.

Yup. almost went to ask him why does he think white nationalism is bad
Proof for Zionist shill is the fact that he is in Israel right now, and watch his last videos on Israel, and go see who his boss is. Regarding the race realism the burden of proof is on you, but he did say that he is pro civic nationalism, which is basically being pro white genocide

>Fat whore pictured isn't obese

I thought pig was Haram for you muzzies

You should listen to his interview with Jarod Taylor. Just yesterday he was discussing Jewish IQ on his show.

>Regarding the race realism the burden of proof is on you, but he did say that he is pro civic nationalism, which is basically being pro white genocide
>that flag

basically mexican yet loves talking shit about mexico

You are writing about a guy, who is always bragging about how good fighter he is, but on videos from inauguration bal he couldn't do any decent strike to some antifa faggot.

Dave is far better.

Coked out pandering shit head. But if he can make a buck from proud boys and newfags, good for him.

fuck I just got a proud boy tattoo

Yeah, did he say bad things about Jewish IQ? Or did he just talk about how Jews are allegedly smarter than retarded goyim?
And I did listen to his interview with Jared Taylor, he's professional about it but generally speaking I have not seen him expressing these views.
nigga fuck off I get to have my own opinions

twitter.com/Gavin_McInnes?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>Libertarian family man for closed borders and free market. Pro: West, gun, life, gay, Israel, Trump. Anti: Nazi, antifa, censorship, feminist, Islam

>Gavin is so redpilled

I didn't say anything about race realism

I'm just surprised to hear an Israeli say something like that

I'm going to call into his show monday and ask him about this

Gavin's wife literally looks like a fat man in a wig, he shouldnt be giving anyone advice.

No i think HE gets dicked on the side

>He squeezes his dick like a tube of toothpaste to get every last drop

Yeah I realized after the post that you're not the guy I was quoting. What did you want proof for?

younger, not so thicc.

This man is a cuck with genitals like a baby mouse, that's why he's so angry all the time.

It's almost as if people lash out against the things they're unable to change

>"And that move proves hes a human"
>sticking dildo's in your ass is human and not for degenerate subhuman faggots

leaf poster confirmed

sounds legit

Gavin McInnis complains about people not being masculine enough, and the shows off his buttplug stretched asshole live on air with all of his friends.

>be a millionaire
>still cant date anything over 3/10

this guy is the definition of the insecure, passive-aggressive beta type

The same reason why I loser shame

Because I married one. I mean duh, it's called projection.

His actual beard is a cum napkin.

youtu.be/qXncHhTkCDw

why is gavin shilling this movie so hard?

was for his sketch show, claims it wasnt really piss

>sister has had 6 and is as fit as before she started

You do not have to get fat just because you had kids.

Gavin is just a contrarian fruit.

Wow, Gavin is actually a decent looking guy, funny, has his own show and all that, founder of a famous news agency and that's the best he can do?

What fucking hope do I have? White race is dead.

It's usually a nice excuse for girls to stay fat.

haha, sure, his "wife"

I'm a Jew by internet standards but in America I'd be considered white, so I support the survival of my people.

To be fair, there are some conditions that can be triggered by pregnancy. But they're rare.

I can't listen to him seriously; When he was on Joe Rogan's podcast he acted like a pseudo-nigger with "MUH DICK" and "MUH FUCKING" every 10 seconds. Dumb cunt.

That's why he married her. He's a jawlet, didn't want to pass that on to his kids.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CxnGMcz5os

Wait until you get married user.

Women age like milk.

His wife is native american

There is like an 80% chance she would be fat, and also possibly an alcoholic

Seriously native americans are fucked. I used to live in new mexico, these fuckers would get drunk off mouth wash.

Had one dude asking me to buy him mouthwash outside the pharmacy because they straight up wouldnt sell it to him.

That is true. I am sure there are a number of factors that can affect it, but honestly much of it has to do with lack of interest in maintaining a healthy weight.

My fat wife and I make fun of fat bitches

dis sum gud listerine

>anecdotes are proof
if your sister still looks like she did before she had 6 kids, she must've looked like shit then. It's objective fact that women lose significant amounts of attractiveness after pregnancy part of which has to with changing hormone levels

I suppose if you're an edgy 14 year old who doesn't think of anything in terms of nuance this might mean to you "ALL WOMEN GET FAT AFTER PREGNANCY!" but to anyone with an IQ above 40, I am obviously not saying that.

(((McInnes))) is the biggest kike I've ever seen. There is no fucking way this guy is kosher.
All his antics scream Jew. For fuck sake he founded Vice magazine.
Pulls his pants down and gets a boner over other guys butts on his show..
French kisses Mylo
Grandiose and obnoxious personality..yet autistic undertones.
Fucking subversive kike detected
Seriously Sup Forums enough of this cunt

m.youtube.com/watch?v=zgwsnLHSOLE

He's occasionally great on a few points and he has unique appeal to nornies, but his single weakest and stupidest thing is this obsession with flat out lying to defend black people.

>Jarod Taylor
btw, this is really new, watch it if you wanna
youtube.com/watch?v=n2goCMKjwuE

I worked with a guy like this, always ragging on a slightly chubby girl, then one day I met his wife, she was a fucking whale, and ugly as shit too.

He is a fciing blatantly obvious shill..that's why he "appeals to normies".
Took me 30 seconds or less to see that cunt for what he is.

See? Blacks are indefensible and for many, actually encountering real black people is the thing that wakes them up.

In support of this, Taylor is vastly superior in every way to McInnes.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8E-atdKl_BA
Better version

He is a fame hungry loser, he lost Vice and now wants and thinks he can build something like it back and realizes he has to sell his soul to do it with this Rebel Media garbage. He doesn't care though because he wants to be a celebrity and give his kids lots of opportunities and doesn't care who's values he has to step on to do it. The guy is an open fucking book.

>HUA-WHITES

his wife is a handsome woman with good features for producing strong children. she doesn't look particularly fat for a middle aged woman who has had three kids anyways.

McInnes ragging on fat women but actually women in general..is designed to discredit and subvert the growing nationalist movement. It again puts white wornen out of the game..typical Jew D & G and remember he loves gays, blacks and Jews like his Jew boss. In other words the only alleged "alt right" thing about this hipster cunt faggot is being sexist towards WHITE women.
Is Sup Forums this retarded? Still making threads about this obvious CUNT

>HHHWITES

Well my wife is skinny by burger standards but we both used to be fat and we're ass holes that like to make fun of all the bitches.

Gavin McInnes is a racemixing liberal and nobody here cares about him except the reddit menace.

I like Gavin. He's pretty degenerate but pushes for more masculinity. His articles are a fun read and YouTube videos with that ginger kid are hilarious.

Yeah frenching Mylo..and getting a boner over men's bare asses..so macho

Fuck off

Pretty fucking hilarious if you ask me

newfriends falling for obvious shill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTcMje9Ok7Q

Yeah kike sponsored degeneracy is fucking hilarious