youtube.com/watch?v=Ntosk72rQOw
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw
youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4
amren.com/category/podcasts/
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does nu/pol/ not like Jared Taylor? This board is dead

Calm down you fucking kike. The video is 40 minutes long and you only posted it two minutes ago.

Oh right it's forty minutes
Thanks for the bump though

I'll watch it later, thanks for posting it.

Sure thing
Sam Dickson mentions the fact that white people have a unique capacity to think in abstractions, here an interesting pic that is related(about niggers)

Can I get a terse digest?

Tared Taylor and a guy named Sam Dickson are talking about the situation of the white race
If you don't know who Tared Taylor just go watch one of his solo videos, he's a very smart (and classy) racial realism activist and a white nationalist.

>racial realist*

I know who he is, but I can't watch the video right now. What is their answer to the question posed in title?

Have you heard the Red Ice interview with the Bangladeshi Friend of the West, Frank Raymond? He says similar things (he observes that nonwhite cultures tend not to have crossword puzzles, whereas whites are crazy about them). He also formulated a great normie-safe defense: if every culture is special and offers unique gifts, then surely it follows that white culture is also special and offers unique gifts. He wrote a race realist redpill in the form of a pulp spy novel.

Not finished yet, but I don't expect them to have a conclusive answer, but they do have some insights, like what I said about abstracts. Just watch it later dude

Will do, greatest ally.

No, I will. The abstraction thing really feels like a spot on, I'd really like to hear more about this argument.
But normies(by which I assume you mean your average leftie scum) will just say that white culture is too aggressive for it's unique gifts to be relevant, I think

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ntosk72rQOw
There's a couple

Normies say that because they have been taught by CultMarx to ignore nonwhite historical atrocities and to conflate white atrocities with whiteness itself. That's fixed with nothing more than a couple of hours of teaching.

I love Jared Taylor and I love David Duke!

You forgot someone

I thought Duke was a shill for a long time and perhaps he is still so toxic that he is de facto regardless of his intent, but in interviews where he is allowed to talk (eg Radio 314), he comes off as the nicest and most convincing guy.

bump for based JT while I watch

h'white people*

Is it me or has this guy's eyes gotten creepier in recent years?

its the kikes!

Be careful that massa doesn't hwhip you.

Taylor is based and can defend his points against intellectuals. Instead of worshipping degenerates like Milo who debate low hanging fruit and just want publicity we should be promoting guys like Taylor.

Without watching it i'm going to guess it has something to do with white people having a sense of pathological altruism combined with an indoctrinated sense of guilt for muh natives and muh slavery that leads most cucks to feel like they need to prop minorities onto a pedestal.

I work for Jewish Intels.

>Instead of worshipping degenerates like Milo who debate low hanging fruit and just want publicity we should be promoting guys like Taylor.
Couldn't agree more.
Not really, they are talking more about thinking in abstracts, historical circumstances that have led to that and then some talk about the future. Although I understand where you're coming from.

Imagine if you combined Jared Taylor and Jordan Peterson into one person

>Imagine if you combined Jared Taylor and Jordan Peterson into one person
That really sorts out my Western Civilization.

11:50

"Virtues are our vices and our vices are our virtues".

wew

Nu-pol is here for the maymays and eceleb drama

How do I contact Jared Taylor?

He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

He says "Blacks and Hispanics" when it should be "Blacks and mestizos"

All the shitty brown bad hispanics are mestizo. The whiter hispanics, white hispanics, like Spaniard Americans and maybe some of Cuban Americans who aren't mixed with indio dna should not be blamed for mestizo crimes.

Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

I will post this everyday until Jared "A fucking gook loving kike" Taylor admits Hispanic is not a race

>Thinks hispanic is a race
>Calls himself a race realist

sad

>Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime
Wait though, how does it make sense if he does talk about Hispanics in a way that separates them from whites? Please elaborate

Why haven'tt Jordan Peterson talked about race or immigration?

It's because he's a christcuck?

I mean if you are talking that much about the decadency of the west you can not avoid immigration.

Jared Taylor is 5/5.

>Jared Taylor is a jew who wants to blame European culture and DNA for indio mudblood shitskin mexican mestizo beaner crime

You're retarded.

>He thinks Hispanic is a race and I want to correct him that it isn't.

You're being retarded again, when he reffers to hispanics he means pic related, it's obvious.

I doubt he can allow himself that being a Canadian who is already vilified, but I also think that he is too empathetic and had to many non white individuals in which he has found worth, to imply such things. Nobody is perfect unfortunately, not even Jared. Maybe WLP was

Jordan Peterson isn't a Christian. To be a Christian you have to believe that Jesus rose from the dead. Not as a myth, or a symbol, but actually.

he's against collectivism. Jared Taylor is pro-white collectivism. Sup Forums doesn't think about this, but I'm here to help

Crossword puzzles are great to do while drinking coffie.

Also this

> White spics

Kekd

Are you a Christian Shlomo?

I see.

I though he is christian for some interview i saw because he said he belives in God and talked a bit about the bible.

>WLP

who?

Being individualist is not good anymore, individuals can not defeat collectivist, that's why your country it's what it is now.

Move to america miguel

You'll be a white hispanic no matter how blonde you are

Anime is a jewish ploy so therefore your opinions and memes mean nothing

Yeah, accepted Christ some time ago. Still finding the time to really read the bible and I need to baptize but I'm there spiritually, you know.

He is culturally Christian, he refuses to answer clearly somewhat so i guess he might be a new age hybrid(for a lack of a better term)
WLP = William Luther Pierce, pic related. Wrote The Turner's Diaries which is the inspiration for the day of the rope talk

Hu-white Power

>You'll be a white hispanic no matter how blonde you are

I didn't said that your census is correct, but when Taylor says hispanics you know what he means.

I don't understand how on earth you called them hispanics, here in Spain you won't hear anyone calling them "hispanos", hell is almost insulting to us.

Also for that i've heard, some Spaniards who lives in USA could change it to huwhite.

Only accept the best jareds.

>He is culturally Christian, he refuses to answer clearly somewhat so i guess he might be a new age hybrid

That's what i'm trying to be myself, i can not belive but i've understand the importance of values and i kinda like christianism.

>William Luther Pierce

ahhh right, i've heard some about him.

He didn't spoke very well about you right? what do you think about it? (anti-semitism in general).

How are you a kike and appreciate heroes like Dr. Pierce?

So listen more to him talking about Christian values and their importance, he does it a lot and well.
Short answer that I think that antisemitism is simply justified. The point of argument might be the reasons, where I think that they are more cultural, and have reasons to think so as well growing up in Israel. Although I am sure that there are genetic aspects to the behavior of the Jew, as with anything.

Whites are the best race because of crossword puzzles

I appreciate heroes like Rockwell as well, although I am not familiar with him as I should be.

it triggers me as well, natives are not hispanics

I try to explain to people that spics and Spaniards are two completely different things, and very few care

why would you even think he was a shill?

you'd have to be pretty uninformed to think that

>Being individualist is not good anymore, individuals can not defeat collectivist, that's why your country it's what it is now

if Sup Forums thought that, they'd embrace Richard Spencer(for whatever his faults) and dump Peterson. I agree with you, I want whites to have a collective sense of themselves, instead of being too naively individualistic

>dump Peterson
You have no power here, dragon changeling.

>whites shouldn't be collectivist and fight back against leftist collectivism

I agree that whites should organize, but having a group loyalty AND a healthy individuality are not mutually exclusive, that's dichromatic thought.
For whites to really be able to fight a race war for example, or even just organize effectively, a lot of individuals will have to know exactly what are they doing, how, why and what their final goal is, what they are willing to sacrifice for it and so on.

I agree. Peterson is not a conduit for any of those ideas though. People like Jared Taylor and Richard Spencer are

>that's dichromatic thought
Whoops I used the wrong term here, I think. Disregard

He is in a way, he talks about self sacrifice for the good and of having a clear goal for example. His idea of good is wrong, but he can be useful in training an individual to be of worth, I think.

Trust me, Jared Taylor fully understands Hispanic is not a race. I'm sure that when he says "Hispanic", he's referring to mestizos.

Jared is probably the smartest person among the 'race realist' crowd.

dude, he's the fucking man

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc&t=2s

>they'd embrace Richard Spencer

I hope not, i highly dislike him, honestly i don't discard the possibility of him being a shill.

"Heil Trump, Heil Victory" how stupid you have to be for doing suck thing? the alt right, atleast the name, is done.

When you're labeled as a nazi you're done, and he basically did it.

I find funny when this kind of people talks about the superiority of the white race and are not even able to basic strategy.

You don't need to talk about jews neither, again that destroys your arguments for the normies.

Jared Taylor bump

I know this video and channel, and yeah he's based. I need to explore more in depth ideology, if you have any good interviews, lectures, speeches or texts to recommend.

Yeah bro, this one is my favorite when you get time
youtube.com/watch?v=KGsFMmcIfOw

only shills worship milo, it was pushed by kikes

He's an interesting guy with a few interesting ideas, but Sup Forums would do well to read Moldbug, Taleb, James Burnham and think about the prog structures instead of just whatever weapon they use to fight against progs atm.

He raised his glass and said hail trump, it was a goofy LARP, but nobody would've thought anything of it unless 5 idiots in the audience did a nazi salute. He actually defends white interest and does a solid job of it in interviews

youtube.com/watch?v=bvg9VJ15CR4

I don't think he's Jared Talor yet, but Spencer at least talks about white collective interest. Peterson doesn't

He does a semi-regular podcast that's really worth it,

amren.com/category/podcasts/

There is a new episode about France.

Awesome, I'll watch it tomorrow with coffee. It's like 4 I don't want to get committed rn
Based

>Sup Forums would do well to read
Yeah, a man can dream
Seriously thought, video is the best propaganda tool. It's a medium that can be spread like fire in the current generation, and I'm assuming that this is a contributor of Peterson's success, regardless of the quality of his message. Until someone who is better ideologically makes speeches as compelling, he's what we got and he's sure as hell better than nothing, and he has no reason to be vilified yet.

This guy is pretty based too,
youtube.com/watch?v=muf3XYTXfHk

>white nationalist interview on a TYT channel
>relatively unfucked dislike-to-like ratio

A testament to how far charm and likability can go when presenting your arguments. Can't believe they left it up desu. I'm sure he really made a lot of lefties or people who were on the edge think.

>Yeah, a man can dream
It's irritating, because Sup Forums will stumble on truth, but never explore it or think abouts its implications. I feel like it's mostly 14 year olds some days

Yeah I get it, but honestly I'm thrilled that so many people even have the notion of even racial solidarity. Those who are naturally curious will read enough regardless, and those who are not won't read enough even if they should.

He shouldn't said those words in the first place.

And is not only him, man, if you take a look to the alt-right, the daily shoah for example, what a great name to a radio isn't it?

Let's say i'm new in this things, hear about the alt right, white advocates, etc, hear that they have a radio, go into it, it's called the daily holocaust, no thanks.

I seriously don't understand how thay are this dense.

Look at Le Pen for example, his father is an holocaust denier but she kicked him out from the party because he couldn't keep his mouth shut and look at Le pen now she can be president.

And the front national are white nationalist, they don't say it openly of course, but if you read beyond the lines you will see it.

he's not against collectivism, he's against tribalism

THIS guy should represent American nationalist. Well spoken, kind and doesn't venture into dumb Nazi shit

>I feel like it's mostly 14 year olds some days

I know that feel bro. I honestly contemplate putting tits in my OP images because I know there is a good chance it will be ignored otherwise.

>tfw I made a thread about Jared Taylor's last video and it got ZERO replies
>the jude gets a good thread
Fuggen Gikes

Hispanic is an american made term for anyone with hertiage a spanish speaking country idiot

Not even mexishits call themselves hispanic in mexico

This is why David Duke is a fucking moron. He doesn't understand that he harms the chances of success for anyone he nods his head at. If he really wants to help, he needs to stay in his lane and never endorse anyone.

I have immense respect for Jared Taylor because he delivers the argument in a perfect way.

I'm sorry, here's a (you)
There's nothing wrong with supporting Nazis, except for the fact that they are vilified, mostly by the enemies of white people. They are Germans who wanted self determination, and are not the first people in history to take severe action to achieve this goal.

Why not both richard spencer and jordan peterson? I like them both for different reasons.

You are on a tightrope held at one end by the guy who judges your balance according to his own unappealable secret criteria. You will never get anywhere until you reject that fake fairness altogether. Forget about what's serious or what offends the Jews and instead ask what is true.

Good video

Huwhen huwill the huwite man huwake up?

Only about halfway through the video but the main reason many slavs are so resistant to this bullshit could be that they have lived through it in recent times. The communists promoted the idea that everyone is equal and slavs that know history can probably see the same red flags coming out of the west today and surely many of them see cultural marxism for what it really is for that reason. Slavs have also lived alongside muslims for centuries and know the associated problems all too well so most would understandably not be happy about more muslims being there.

Th-Thanks

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

>There's nothing wrong with supporting Nazis

It is, because as you said they are vilified.

Is not important if they were right or not, if they were the monsters that hollywood tells us or not.

You don't need to talk about them to have a succesfull white nationalist movement.

So people must stop talking about them, the jews and this kind of things or maybe you could try to convert Nazi the "N word for white people" but that is not going to happen.

Exactly, it's the same with David Duke.