Three black man kidnapped and gang raped an engaged 18 year old white girl yesterday

IF THE RACES WERE REVERSED, THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS. THESE MEN DESERVE TO BE HANGED.

kten.com/story/34703199/missing-denison-woman-found-safe-just-hours-later

Other urls found in this thread:

kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers must hang

Im sad they didnt rape and kill the guy in the op too

Nothing of value was lost, infidels.

>go to site
>word find "kidnap"
>nothing
>word find "rape"
>nothing

fake news

article doesn't say it's niggers, but probably was

And she loved every second of it. They should have killed her because now her life will be miserable having to settle for HE white husbands little dic

I'm 7.5 x 5.7 and ido still dump her. She's ruined

until she admits she made the whole thing up to get out of marriage because she's too young and has her whole life ahead of her

But pol told me that rape doesn't exist. Welp I guess it's different when a black guy does it.

sickening

The day of the rope is coming...

lol, no

If it were 3 white men & a black female, they'd be burning cities down & hunting for white people to kill.

Niggers are savage animals? Stop the fucking presses.

Vídeo pls

Her mother made a Facebook post about it and it's all over the local news, you David Brock dick traitor sucker.

Fuck off Tyrone

This is why segregation was a thing.

We need to repeal the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Segregation today, segregation tomorrow, and segregation forever.

This is why niggers deserve genocide.

it doesnt say in the article is was niggers

>Racism is something you learn
You learn by letting niggers rape you and rob you.

>they located the woman at a local church around 8 p.m.

>The woman says she was taken by three men in an SUV, taken down a bumpy road, sexually assaulted and then told to run away.

kxii.com/content/news/Denison-Police-search-for-three-men-accused-of-sex-assault-415790973.html

kek, bet she isn't getting married now. not after she has been properly fucked, she won't be going back to the little white guy.

not to mention, i wouldn't be surprised if she willingly went off with the black guys. women have no loyalty

of course its something you learn

why do you thing everyone loathes nigs except for people in Europe and New England type of all-white areas?

will this even make national news in america?

Wow I never realized facebook was a legitimate news source.

Idiots looking to facebook for news is why fake news is so out of control these days.

>it doesnt say in the article is was niggers
Are you new? If race is left out then it's niggers every time.

nope

Sexually assaulted or raped

>her mother's facebook
fuck off shill

Good thing she didn't have children, they would be brainwashed leftists anyway.

can post the facebook post?

This is pure fantasy. Your head is fucked.

Lol fuck no. Even if it did, nothing would happen, because western white men are pathetic cuckolds. They march in the streets to "get justice" for "poor little Trayvon," but when their own women are raped and used likes street whores by blacks, they do nothing. Hell, they get ostracized by their own friends if they voice protest about the mass rapes blacks commit against whites in this country.

This country is going down the shitter. The Jewish media will never shine a spotlight on the epidemic of black on white rape, and if they did, whites wouldn't do anything about it. Fuck this gay country. Now flame me, cuckolds, I don't care. You know it's true.

people like her shouldn't have children

Fuck off, cuck.

normal day in sweden

maybe, but you know in this case there is at least some truth to it

This
No white man can match the ultimate power of the BBC

More likely she wanted to "experiment" before marrying at such a young age because she's confused and all that other bullshit women make

and they keep wondering why the gen z is drifting to the right

>Police say the victim states she was taken by three men in an SUV and sexually assaulted, then told to run away.

When white society relaxes.

Here's what really happened.

>girl has a gangbang with Tyrone, Jamal and Deshawn
>immediately regrets it when she goes home
>i know, i'll just say i was raped so my beta cuck husband doesn't break up with me
>i need him to support me while i fuck other guys lol

your god is a lie, ragfag

Lol that dumb bitch got rekt.

She just stood their like a retard waiting for the nigger to hit her.

She is probably a coal burner.

Also, to add further proof that it was consensual, nigs don't let their rape victims live after they are done raping them.

>that kid sitting on the couch the whole time
I did not ask for these feels

She should just be happy they didnt kill her.

#whiteraceiscucked

>Letting women leave the house without burka and male guardian.
That's what happens.

Story?
Also, we gonna need a bigger rope

She'll love it when the DNA evidence sends your cuzzins away for 60 years. Prolly be in the same prison as your daddy.

White people will tolerate this until our extinction.

Yes.

This isn't Pakistan, Achmed. We don't have arranged marriages. Do try and assimilate.

break in/robbery caught on a nanny cam

the ape had multiple previous convictions/paroles

can't remember if she was the mom or babysitter

>Christian
This will be the married couple in 9 months

Looks like it.

They learning it through life experience, and being around niggers.

>It's just a wedding gift, wife!
>I know it was, lol, I'm still sore as fuck you mad cunt!

>That’s when a neighbor found her car door wide open, and her keys, cell phone, and a shoe left on the ground

That's awfully strange. She sure did a lot of planning to frame her sexcapades as a rape, also giving people ample opportunity to steal her car. She must have just been dying to be unfaithful I guess. Can't possibly blame the youths. They need money fo dem programs.

kek

Yes, your whole life. Shitty, pointless office jobs making some assholes rich, paying rent making some other assholes rich, riding the carousel and becoming an asshole yourself await you. Don't throw that away on a man.

Don't forget to snort some Zoloft to hie the crippling existential crisis and BPD. Don't forgot to get vaccinated so the HPV doesn't give you cancer. You have your whole life ahead of you girl, you're special, don't get married to a good man while you're young.

Funny, nitger bitches always run after the blonde boys

the story is typical nigger home invasion. BTW she did not make any noise when she was getting her ass beat so that the kid (there was also another kid in another room) wouldnt think there was anything going wrong and start crying and have the nigger start beating the kid or raping it.

No not at all.

>Racism is learned

Isn't that evidence that it's justified?

>IF THE RACES WERE REVERSED, THIS WOULD BE NATIONAL NEWS.
meh, probably not. calm down faggot

>meh, probably not
eat a dick

this

My dick is bigger than that. I don't touch those roasties because the likelihood of STI (many of which are permanent) increases exponentially with every black dude she's been with.

If I were her fiance I would kill all of the rapists and wouldn't abandon her if for some reason I wouldn't have to go to jail for murder.

It's completely out of line for anyone to even be surprised that whites HATE niggers, at this point.
Anyone who enables niggers by covering up their crimes are just as bad as the murderers and rapists, if it were more widely known that niggers are such a threat to innocent people, it wouldn't be such a problem and many innocent people would never be harmed.
AT THIS POINT, Racism will save your life.

This.

26 year-old male. Dried up roasties everywhere. Sad.

They don't deserve to be hanged for rape. Rape is overrated, not that much of a deal. The more you resist, the worse it gets, especially if there are more participans. The penetration itself is like getting punched in the face. She'll live.

She has maybe ten years before her trap dries up

I can't state how much anger would be in me of this happened to my to be wife

Only thing worse is if they did it to a child

Kill yourself Abdul

>if they did it to a child

Hope he finds a new girl to marry soon.

that's just sad
poor girl
I hope the criminals get sissified and raped in jail or something

Yep. Its unfortunate, but she has to be put down. She is forever tainted.

> this kind of post is the new britbong standards

Boy oh boy, your ancestors must be proud of what youve done with their land.

If anything, this pretty much guarantees that she'll be redpilled for life and go through life more racist than most (she'll more than likely pass those values on to her children if she ever has any).

>"She said she was sexually assaulted and three black males in a black SUV took her," Eppler said.

You're born with it idiot. See: archive.is/LRe05 It contains a study that says babies are born racist

but the mother of the victim said on her facebook it was 3 niggerswho alsp cut her from head to toe.

William's Syndrome disproves the caption in your image

>engaged at 18

As if she didn't already fuck herself over

chill, they didn't even kill her.

so what she was raped. If it didn't permanently damage her vagina it's literally nothing.

That's too bad. At least they let her live, and didn't make her drink bleach and burn her alive along with her boyfriend.

Fucking thug robs a store and gets shot there are nationwide riots. Shit like this happens daily and not a peep. Rayciss! Rayciss! Nigga, ooga booga! Fucking hell. Don't make the black kids angry, because white girl bleed a lot.

>flag checks out

Says the lonely, childless, genetic dead-end hermit.

leave it to a mudslime to downplay rape

Why do we live in a world where we have to tolerate disproportionate violence from a minority group that couldn't be easier to identify?

Why ISN'T there institutionalized racism to deal with these fuckers?

It may be un-American to say that blacks should be considered guilty until proven innocent, but there has to be some way that we can deal with them. As a race they can't just be treated like everyone else, because it's statistically proven that they are a huge fucking problem. And by the way, my best friend is black. He hates niggers more than I do.

they should go to prison for about 5 years

Yeah, she wasn't assaulted. She's covering her niggercum-filled ass.

Someone got cucked.

I don't get how americans can live near savage apes their whole life, knowing that some day they can get randomly killed by Tyrone, or your daughter can get gang raped..

How do you cope with this every morning?