>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg
>W Daraa Feb22
i.imgur.com/6D4FAVY.jpg

Developments Mar7
>Jihar airfield in SAA hands
>East Aleppo pocket conquered by Tiger Forces
>SAA RETAKE JAZAL OIL FIELD in N PALMYRA, Palmyra liberated
>SAA retake Tannouza village in E Aleppo, only 2 IS strongholds left:Khafsa,Deir Hafer
>IS repelles SAA Offensive to link airbase in DeZ, 10+ soldiers dead
>JaI fires Scud missile on Damascus
>Clashes near Albab - 5 more SAA soldiers caputed by TFSA
>TFSA seize village from Kurdish forces in northeast Aleppo
>SDF gives 20 villages to SAA in rural Aleppo, hoping to halt TFSA from reaching Manbij
>US deploys force in Manbij to deter conflict between SDF&TFSA
>SAA destroys last rebel tunnel connecting E Ghouta with Damascus

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q= الجراح&src=typd
twitter.com/TheDaneChris/status/839977841362161664
dw.com/en/survey-leaves-no-doubt-syrians-are-fleeing-assad/a-18775789
globalresearch.ca/how-the-syrian-campaign-faked-its-70-fleeing-assad-refugee-poll/5546220
twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/839793471712034816/photo/1
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839999277963366400
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39126653
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SUKHEIL

>it's hard to blame them for using whatever means necessary
Actually it's the opposite, the whole blame for the country's situation rests on the few people who still support violent uprising against an unstoppable government.

No, I don't blame any soldier for fighting for their cause or their family. Profiteers, mercenaries, and foreign backers are the real villains here. Not even ISIS soldiers are evil men, mostly just normal idiots. However any fool can see that the dream of green Syria is stillborn, raped by Assad and ISIS. If you're a westerner and you still support Syrians standing up to be shot by their own government, fighting with ISIS over the last scraps of Turkish supplies now that Assad has blocked off northern Syria, YOU are also the problem.

If you support Syrians living good lives you should support Assad taking back EVERY INCH of Syria. New government can happen as soon as Syria has clawed itself out of middle ages barbarity.

What's up scrubs? Heard there is some meat to grind.

If youre bored you can try geolocating ISIS positions today near Jirah airbase

If theyre south of the airbase then the base is truly contested
if theyre north of it.. well then the Tiger Forces arent as close to capturing it as some say they are.

You can find pictures using this URL:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q= الجراح&src=typd

Either way if nothing crazy happens I bet the Tiger & friends will take it tomorrow, regardless

>Not even ISIS soldiers are evil men

GAINZ soon

What's the story with Jarreh airfield? Conflicting reports.

This is the prophecised shia crescent the kikes have been fearing and used sunni peasants and the americans to undermine for so long.

As long as they don't overreach and aim to liberate all of Palestine (which would have cataclysmic results on the world, t. Samson), the Golan is theirs.

It's being contested.

if you believe ISIS soldiers are evil then you have to believe Assad's troops are evil as well. Sometimes loyalist forces mutilate corpses like ISIS do, and not every ISIS guy is the sword guy.

Then you should just assume Russian troops are evil. US troops are no less hardcore so it stands to reason some of them would be evil too.

Where does it end?

>everyone is the same
No thanks
>mutilating corpses
As if I care

>Sometimes loyalist forces mutilate corpses like ISIS do

but its not policy

the government is only unstoppable because the western backers of the rebels didn't intervene hard enough
it's not too late to stop more atrocities by assad's rampaging warlords and militia.

>The best option would be for Assad regime essentially letting it army get "eaten" by the IRGC and have a complete reconstruction of it, resulting in officers having lots of independence, thus more flexibility tactically.
Yes, that may very well happen. I am no expert on Iran but it sounds plausible.

>superior aircraft
Iran and Syria has anti-air missiles worthy of the name anti-air now.

Does anyone have that picture of Assad crushing Manij infront of Erdoroach?

>policy
And you think the noble SAA would refuse to obey if it were?

You're admitting the ideology is what's evil. Most people are just plebs serving somebody.

so you're not the >muh barrel bombs fag I guess

Tommorow's the big day, they'll be grinding the meats alright senpai!

>it's not too late to stop more atrocities by assad's rampaging warlords and militia
How are you gonna stop the baddies? Invade Syria and start WW3? Top kek you already gave the jihadists boatloads of top notch TOWs (their only reason of mild success) and in the end it failed miserably, stop dreaming Shlomo.

Sure do.

>implying any side in this conflict is a saint,and not all sides have shit elements within them

>start WW3
russia will suck it up, and leave

Gotta feed that Druze beast.

deterrence and permanent ceasefire via US military power
put UN peacekeepers on the ground

Not gonna happen.
After years of supplying SAA and worsening their international relationship.
Sure thing, buddy.

Lead the way, bro. We're right behind you

Having seen ISIS recruitment propaganda and videos, I have a very low opinion of the resulting recruits. There may be bad apples in other organizations, or maybe the people at the top are bad, but they at least pretend to be civilized, hence why the foot soldiers will go along with it.
You can pick a side to be evil, or the worse of two evils. There is plenty enough info to make that decision.
Saying everyone is "bad" is just a retarded cop out that is on the same level of believing in every conflict being good vs. evil.

>the ideology is what's evil

precisely

don't worry once McCain's faction gets into power Assad will be finished

>worsening their international relationship.
getting rekt by USA will harm them even more
they had logistic problems supplying their tiny force
they don't have capability for a war in syria

>implying Israel is not in power already

This basically

No one in your current estabilishment poses a threat to Russia/Iran/Souria.
Just fuck off and let people there live in peace without your warmongering.

By doing so, he protected the kurds and US assets and bought them enough time to bolster their defences and ship in US artillery. I don't know if he really intended that.

Have you heard about the amazing effects of splitting the atom?

>#EuphratesShield is attacking the Syrian Army with full force in western #Manbij, at newly conceded villages. Syrian flag is visible in vid.
twitter.com/TheDaneChris/status/839977841362161664

assad is the middle east milosevic, he literally needs to be stopped
80% of the refugees left because of assad
once we topple the dictator they can finally go home

a quick jab before the meeting tommorow
classic erdomeme

Are you going to bark about this in every thread?
The butthurt is getting old t*rk.

Yeah just go suck a fat nigger cock you dirty liar.
The refugee crisis is inspired by jews, and us of a, by destabilizing the region.
Can't wait to see more dead terrorists.

dw.com/en/survey-leaves-no-doubt-syrians-are-fleeing-assad/a-18775789

>When that nigger thinks you're a t*rk
I say what it is. I don't care about the kurds nor about the kurds, I just want to point out that Assad is a drooling retard who made a grave mistake. He thought he could outsmart the turks but got outsmarted by the kurds instead.

You think you're getting recognized refugee status here when you claim you're running """"""""moderate"""""""""democratic"""""""rebels?

>Have you heard about the amazing effects of splitting the atom?
bankers won't let russia use it
so suck it up is the only option for them

Yes, i am aware that you keep on implying this, we have already discussed this. Now go vote for Schulz or whatever you good goys do.

>once we topple the dictator they can finally go home
I don't know if baiting or just a amazingly stupid american.

It's bait. Shit bait.

The shills are out in full force tonight.

if 80% of the refugees are leaving because of assad, they're obviously not going back until assad is gone.
very simple

>they're obviously not going back until assad is gone
Who said they will have a choice?

>they're obviously not going back until assad is gone.
kek

>if 80% of the refugees are leaving because of assad

They're leaving because you give them free shit.

That's it.

It has nothing to do with Assad.

They left because Syria had her guts ripped out and they'll return when she is whole again.

the vast majority of refugees are in jordan, lebanon, egypt and turkey in squalid conditions
it's not because of 'free shit' its to avoid getting killed by assad's bombs or the mukharabat

>the vast majority of refugees are in jordan, lebanon, egypt and turkey in squalid conditions

A disingenuous argument of framing.

There are more refugees in Jordan/Lebanon/Egypt/Turkey because the ones in Europe are classified as migrants, not refugees.

> "There was not a second in which we were not afraid," she said. It made no difference whether the attack was led by fighters loyal to the regime of President Bashar al-Assad or the "Islamic State"
Dude is literally saying he ran from the fight, not from Assad.

>"Two-thirds of respondents said that they were fleeing from war and violence," Perabo said.
Same story, they flee from war, not Assad.

>"Around 70 percent of respondents say they have fled because of Bashar al-Assad's regime," Perabo said.
Here is the explanation for this number:
>The poll cover note, headline and graphics highlight a claim that ‘70% of refugees are fleeing Assad’. To begin with, this is a false characterisation of the actual survey (TSC 2015). It had no question at all about fleeing Assad, nor anyone else. It did have questions on whom the respondents blamed for the violence and of whom they were afraid. Of the 30 survey questions the three relevant ones seem to be number 9 (‘Who was responsible for the fighting?), number 14 (‘Who did you fear getting arrested or kidnapped by?’), and number 18 (‘What was the main reason for you to leave Syria?’). Observe that question 18 does not specify any particular threat while in questions 9 and 14 (as is made clear in the survey report) there were multiple options, so results in both cases tally to much more than 100.
1/2

>The Syrian Campaign’s cover note, headline and graphics have drawn, very loosely, on some combination of those three questions. In response to question 18 69% said that ‘the main reason’ for leaving Syria was an ‘imminent threat’ to life, but without an identified source of that threat. In Question 9, 70% identified ‘Syrian Army and allied groups’ as ‘responsible for the fighting’. However as this was a multiple option question we also see that 82% have identified other armed groups (ISIS, al Nusra, FSA, YPG, other rebels). If we remove the Kurdish YPG, which has generally fought in coordination with the Syrian Army, the total is 74% anti-government armed groups. Question 14 shares the ‘multiple option’ structure of Question 9. Here 77% said they feared ‘getting arrested or kidnapped by’ the ‘Syrian Army and its allied groups’. However the combined total of anti-government groups is 82% and, if we add the YPG, 90%. The answers to both questions suggest these respondents feared the anti-government armed groups slightly more than they feared the Syrian Army. Most likely, many feared getting caught in the crossfire.
>globalresearch.ca/how-the-syrian-campaign-faked-its-70-fleeing-assad-refugee-poll/5546220
2/2

>because the ones in Europe are classified as migrants, not refugees.
Can't speak for the other euro countries but that's not the case here

>if 80% of the refugees are leaving because of assad
The article you cited say 70% dumbass at least try to be consistent with your shilling, and thats because its wrong, see

literally blaming the whole war on one side

the country is a fucking wreck and if all they wanted was to not be killed by Assad they would just live in his territory.

the total number of migrants/refugees regardless of classification is far less than the number hosted in neighboring middle east countries

>live in his territory
and get arrested and tortured/executed in regime rape dungeons?

>regime rape dungeons?
As much as this turns me on, you need to shill elsewhere.

twitter.com/Syria_Protector/status/839793471712034816/photo/1
Regime soldiers attacked by Turkish artillery

SAA has recently retaken many pockets and areas, and we haven't heard of mass arrests, heck even after capturing Aleppo we just heard reports of 500 random fighting aging men that were detained in the middle of the battle. Government also offer amnesty like 3 times before attacking. You have no argument.

>implying people can trust the amnesties
anyone that had pro-rebel sympathies is at risk of being sent to sednaya for summary executions. If not being executed, they are conscripted and sent straight to the worst front in deir ezzor to die

>they're dying for k*rdish female freedom fighters
good for them

m...muh sadnaya

>inb4 more "accidental" airstrikes

مستغلين الوضع هالقوات ما معها عتاد ميداني ثقيل .. وين صفيت الضمانات الروسية ؟

>inb4 next coup

>Ansar al-Sharia referred in the statement on its Telegram channel to repeated air strikes by the United States in recent days. Washington has acknowledged it has stepped up operations against militants in Yemen in the past couple of weeks.

>"The Christian Americans have focused their military and spy planes on hitting the Sunni tribes in this front ... the Americans have carried out dozens of night raids in past days against those steadfast at this front in a clear coordination between the Americans and the Houthis," the statement said.

>"Hurry, hurry to reinforce this front before it falls," it added.

S*nnis on suicide watch

>anyone that had pro-rebel sympathies is at risk of being sent to sednaya for summary executions.
That is just speculation. We haven't seen that at least since Russia entered the war and started the reconciliation agreements/amnesty.

>they are conscripted and sent straight to the worst front in deir ezzor to die
Rebels are not sent to the frontlines because of fear of defection as far as I know.

Also you didn't respond to my post where I called your bullshit from the 70% fleeing Assad. Even the same report from the article you cited claim that 82% are fleeing rebels if same logic is applied. By that logic if rebels win less people will return to the country than if Assad wins.

if there is one thing to trust that's open amnesty in a war torn country
but
you must be sure that whoever is offering amnesty has the full or near full control, right now Assad's proposal is a joke
I mean even if he manages something right now there is no guarantee that it won't blow again in some years which shows how shitty the situation is

no erdo and putin is friends now again we buy S-400 and clean k*rds from syria

We don't read rat language asshole - ENGLISH!!

Tbh this cooperation between the SAA and the Kurds gives me hope for a peaceful conclusion to this war after FSA and ISIS are dealt with.

Suck it faggot, people with a lot more knowledge about the conflict than you will gladly answer that question.

>no erdo and putin is friends now again we buy S-400 and clean k*rds from syria
So this is the power of having a double digit IQ... Impressive...

Stupid to use that meme here tbqh fäm, there's no bridge to cross the euphrates.

The Kurds could give a rats ass who controls the rest of Syria so long as they get autonomy. Assad just needs to give them that and he's golden, and so far that seems to be the case. Problem is he has a habit of going full hardliner when things are looking up for him.
On another note do you think Erdogan is stupid enough to keep attacking the Kurds once the US troops are there? Roaching out on your sugar daddy isn't a very good idea

DEATHSTROKE?

R U 12?

Not even an agent of death, just a generic moniker, the final act that someone (not deathstroke ) used. The real agent, the real alpha is not you. The alpha is the one who deploys the deathstroke.

And then the theatrical ( a theatre alpha, kek ) troll outburst.

>What is Sup Forums coming to? 12 year old beta playground?

Deathstroke. kekkle.

MaeMae eats critters like you before she sunbathes.

and here I thought I made it obvious enough
I do hope SAA don't trust k*rds tho since they'll be disappointed when they're in need

>Calm @ most frontlines of #EasternGhouta except @ #Qaboun axis, & Azar Habib is calling 'I can't sleep my dear as your spirit is in my mind'
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/839999277963366400

The kurds have gotten across the euphrates before, also they could just beseige ISIS within the city.

After ISIS tried to genocide them and the FSA teamed up with the Turks, they definitely want the SAA out of the lot.

Just a few weeks before Americans tried to play Tonkin incident once again, claiming their destroyers were attacked by Houthis, using at as a pretext and launching a rocket strike on them.

>The kurds have gotten across the euphrates before
Yes... Over an existing bridge...

NETANYAHU WENT TO RUSSIA, do you think he will make russia to stop iranian influence over syria?

I hope you'll be on the front lines, chickenhawk

>On another note do you think Erdogan is stupid enough to keep attacking the Kurds once the US troops are there?
ho boy, you haven't figured it out yet?
whatever he says I hope they're smart enough to not to do exactly that

It does make sense though.
Turkey needs Russia & Russia needs Turkey.
Preventing of conflict between SAA & TAF is the reasoning in Erdo's mind to get the one-foot-in-NATO-one-foot-S400 deal done.
And the goatlovers can all be sent to Idleb after ES is done, they'll need regular army for Euphrates Sword if it happens anyway.

Do they have a name for these mystical floating bridges in your cuck-language? Here we call them boats.

Forgot file

Does anyone know the specific demands of the moderate beheaders/rebels? I'm trying to find them, but they're all intangible stuff like "free elections".

Anyone got any specifics?

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39126653

>There were also reports of arbitrary arrests of persons suspected of belonging to rebel groups, including doctors, and of men and boys being subjected to forced conscription.
>The report says the fall of Aleppo was "characterised by reprisals, the most serious of which were executions by members of pro-government forces "
>The report also alleges that Syrian government forces carried out September's attack on a humanitarian convoy in a rebel-held town west of Aleppo, in which 15 aid workers died.
>The investigators singled out the air strikes that destroyed or otherwise rendered all hospitals in eastern Aleppo out of service by December, noting that no military targets were identified as being present in or around the facilities, and that no warnings were given prior to any of the attacks.
>Government forces also dropped chlorine bombs, resulting in hundreds of civilian casualties, it alleges.

There have been lots of reports of defections in deir ezzor actually. Conscription of people in formerly rebel held areas are sent there essentially on a suicide mission as fresh meat for the grinder.

Even if the poll is flawed, its undeniable that vast numbers of refugees are fleeing because of Assad, even if they are also fleeing because of the rebels. Taking out Assad and putting into place a government that is neither islamist nor baathist would be the key to ensuring the return of all refugees.

There was that one week after Shlump was inaugarated, the Houthis really spoiled us with a bunch of cool happenings...why have they stopped? Are more Houthi happenings on the way? Respond to this with Houthi memes so I have a folder ready for the next time Saudis are BTFO