/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

Grand strategy and shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH-huzMEgGWC4jPjzdV9H5TQ7vbrUDCWx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

While We wage war in Anatolia, the muslims revolted again! Soon they will be crushed though, since our war is finished and they're losing men in the hills
>banned for 3 days for THIS
sasuga mods

We gave away a border province to the Athenians so hopefully they will be less resistant to being integrated soon

In about 20 years Athen SHOULD be a part of our glorious Empire

And We don't even have to kick out the Jews! they're just leaving!

With the death of our Master of the Mint in Chalcidiki, decreasing our inflation is going to be more difficult, but at least our new architect will make buildings and infrastructure cheaper
Meanwhile, we're being very succesfull converting Anatolia after the Muslim revolt

Our stupid ally dared attack the Venetians! We will have to refuse to join their pointless war, our Empire needs peace now!

With our new Architect, we have started building roads in the frontiers to hopefully improve the communication between Macedonia and the Capital and, more importantly, get more taxes

Even though our master of the mint is dead we have learned how to better reduce inflation. His service will not be forgotten
>forgot pic
hmmm

Based Kevin.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

what is this thread? why are you posting here and /gsg/?

Even though most European countries don't think Venice is on the same level as us, our Imperator seems to think otherwise. Most people in the Empire are still angry at how the Venetians invaded us and crippled our economy for decades, and it shall not happen again.
i'm banned, this is the OFFICIAL exiled /gsg/ posters thread

>Playing EU4 and not CK2
stay pleb

Both of you are plebs tbqh.

oh. well see

What was meant?

Where's EU2/EU3 at or CK1

This picture is not particularly accommodating

black and gay

So Who else got banned?

>sea jews own rome and arent jewish but close enough edition

white and based argie taking shitposting to Sup Forums and not /his/

Me but I was phoneposting so I'm good.

As a side, I love how every time i post lewds it's just a normal ban so I just have restart my phone and I'm good

While our ruler Kevinus examines one of the regular Censuses (?) He realizes that our level of education hasn't improved one bit since the 1400s, Hopefully once we get rid of our debts we can start buildings universities, baths, churches and roads like our Empire truly deserves

>Baphos
Close enough, event got repeats on the sides.

>Venice
please delete this post

HUH, really made me think

No I will force everyone to turn into my religion for max bonuses. And run a vassal chain through Egypt to India and the spice islands.

How can one Italian country be so WHITE and so BASED!?!?

You goys get banned from /vg/ or something?

Why are you here?

see and

you may get banned for posting this in pol move the thread to Sup Forums

I literally never got banned for posting /gsg/ on Sup Forums, we've had multiple threads here actually, even though they were mostly steamcordplaza shitposting

Lately, the arts have been flourishing in our Empire thanks to our previous rulers, hopefully in the future we will again be able to claim to be the world's center of culture and philosophy

Sup Forums is where I learned about these games. Its a political simulator on a political board so...

>simulator
lol

Its much more detailed then the actual political simulator so yes.

>Its a political simulator
>this is what Sup Forums brainlets actually believe

>its a political simulator
Yeah lad. because getting an alliance with the biggest blob and then declaring war on the weaker blob and blobing into them by betraying your old ally is a political simulation.

Finally! on the blessed day of the 14th of December, We finally got rid of our debt!

I think we will finish now, since im quite tired an hungry.
Next time We will probably invade the rest of Anatolia and hopefully that will be over quickly

Took ya long enough.

t. that power gaming retard

>t. that power gaming retard
Literally who?

It's actually a game based on the Clauswitz german strategy board to train new commanders.

What the fuck is this doing here?

You
[spoiler]maybe, i dont know[/spoiler]

gsg autists drunk on liquor memes

Any way to actually learn EU4?

Feel like I learn nothing after playing 30 hours and watching a fuckton of vids.

Here ya go, buddy. :^)
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH-huzMEgGWC4jPjzdV9H5TQ7vbrUDCWx

Arumba is too micro, watched 20-30 of those and found myself still baffled, he just fails to connect the dots, am at a loss at times why he does a lot of actions and in what order as he skips back and forth a lot from one thing to the next going also in way too much detail, numbers about traits, formula's, can't remember all that shit.

.Seriously why can't anyone explain this game and everything you need to know how to just play a long / decent game within 10 episodes or something w/o turning into a turbo autist describing the intricate trade mechanics one doesn't really use most of the time including a lot of factors / sub systems where making a choice and then leaving that it alone for a while again.

play as a france/ottomans/castille and learn the interface yourselve, once you get the hang of it you will see that the game is not complicated and that it is just a big empty husk of a game with a shitty tutorial/ui

That's because you're a retarded ductchman. Kill yourself, tard