Is Russia the most Spic & Nigger free country?

Other than the problem of Islam, Russia is probably the best choice desu.

>Russia
>Asians and Whites live in peace
>Spic and Niggers are practically non-existant

Still have Muslims/Chechens. Poland, Estonia, Latvia, the Czech Republic, and many other countries are probably all far better off in terms of aggregate demographic quality.

not really hiv is a huge problem in russia, and they arent very sanitary if your rich or have a great job then its good.

No, that would be us

that .1 to .5 in mexico
bullshit data is bulllshit

Romania is poor as shit, and full of Shitskin Gypsies.

It really isn't. AIDS is very rare here because we don't really have black people and most of the people who have it are either gays or drug addicts. All of these groups I mentioned are far greater in USA. Why are you surprised if your country is the degenerate capital of the world?

Russia has a shit ton of churkas and chinese and they are on par with spics and niggers.

Also most of the ethnic Russians are 40+ so they are a quick dying breed

The chinese made evrything from paper to rice farming, they created gunpowder, fireworks, explosives, Palaces. They had plumbing and Toilets when Europeans were dumping piss out their windows.

Chinese did so much stuff, Japan was like Africa before the chinese came there. also the Chinese had writing when Europeans had nothing.

>they created gunpowder, fireworks, explosives

They're all from the exact same thing.

Chinks are shit. Fuck off, XANG

>Asians and Whites live in peace

kek

And what have Africans done? N O T H I N G

You're dumb as fuck.

We have niggers, they are called "hachi" and they look like this.

Don't they have Cigans/gyppos?
>other
>10%

Viktor tsoi was a mixed korean/Russian, he was extremely popular as a musician during the 80's and early 90's. THIS IS PROOF THAT ASIANS AND WHITES CAN LIVE IN PEACE IN RUSSIA

Hatchi make up like 2 percent of the population, if you see them , they're almost all in Dagestan or Kalmykia.

We also have "churkas". Imagine muslim mexicans. Picture related.

Putin loves them!

Other is Chinese, other whites, Koreans, ETC.

The Cartels kill people before they can spread it.

>up like 2 percent of the population
It's 2 percent too many

>on par with spics and niggers

I would agree with lots of your statements, but this particular one just isn't true.

I've seen the first negro at 15-17 when I was abroad in Britain.

Nigs are a very rare breed here.

I am OK with muslims and asians, as they are not Middle Eastern/Africa monkey-tier, like you have in Europe.

Hell, I am a tatar ethnically.

You have clearly never been to Russia, fuck off globalist shill

At least Чypкa and Хaчи don't interbreed with Russians

>"peace"

For all it's faults, Mexico is about 64000 times less degenerate, gay, and nigger than your shithole.
Sorry Tyrone, get well soon.

>Nigs are a very rare breed here.
I see nigs everyday in Saint-Petersburg, in metro mostly. But also on streets. I often see them giving out flyers

Tы мyдaк. You seem like the Globalist shill. Asians are Honourary Aryans, you bitch

That's sad. Even in America I see nigs only like once every 2 to 3 days. Maybe Rostov or Moscow is better

The only niggers i see is in Mexico city and i haven't been there in seven years feels gud mang.

> less degenerate
look at all of the fucking Illegals in the USA. All from mexico. YOURE THE ONES BRINGING DEGENERACY TO THE USA AHHAHAHA

Only seen the ones with flyers.
Even those exist only in Peterburg/Moscow and flee to Europe really quickly, because we don't have any extra gibsmedats/tolerance for them, than we'd have for any other citizen.

Try asking one if he's handing out flyers and planning to stay in Russia. They are paid jack dogshit compared to overly-SJW European welfare systems, thus leave once they get off their slave work.

I live in Moscow. I also encounter negroes pretty often, but they are not a problem here - the troublemakers are our churka and hach friends. Negroes are just... there, awkwardly smiling, handing out flyers and selling perfume. I think they are all Kenyans or something.

What's on the Flyers they give out?

I don't think it's a big deal.
A thousand or two nigs for a 5-million city is not a lot, really. They don't breed.

That's nice. At least they aren't like the Ghetto ones in the EU or the USA. I've noticed the Mainland Africans (ones from Africa, not American ones) are nicer and more polite.

Whatever their employers give them.

This is like the most shit-tier job you can get here. Almost no money and you stay outside like a retard the whole day with 90% of people walking past you.

oh. Do the Blacks of Russia learn the Language and try to assimilate?

They mostly stay here to go to Europe one day. We don't give any money and have very bad welfare even for our citizens.

Our unemployment welfare is such, that I bet you wouldn't survive 1-2 weeks on it.

We don't give any housing, besides slave-tier sweat shops with abused workers like Tajiks, etc.

Those who stay know Russian and are usually University exchange students, though again, they leave for USA/Europe.

Why'd you stay here and be treated like garbage, when you can go to France, demand gibsmedats and live unemployed?

Ok, now let's get a recount with all those fresh "immigrants" Europe loves so much...

Most black people we have here are russian-born. A woman falls for black man and gets BLACKED, a little later a niglet is born. Nothing new, this is extremly rare case but this happens. We also have foreign students from Africa in big universities, but they return back home when their course is over.

Basically, there is no need to worry about black problem. The real problem are hachi and churkas

Dont get too confident. As a spic, I know english and Spanish and now learning Russian. Lots of economic potential, and slav girls would love some hella spicy tacos and me.

Ok. By "Spic" I mean the Liberal SJW ones. (and Illegals)

What is the general opinion on Uzbeks and Central Asians? (Excluding Tajiks, Of course)

no, (((they))) despise russians as their biggest boogieman. There are no russian college courses near me so i am learning on my own. I carry both American and mexican passports. Just for you to realize I shitpost here daily.

Subhumans, don't assimilate, most of them barely speak any russian, tend to concentrate and turn places into ethnic ghettos. They do all they shitty underpaid jobs, clean streets, do construction, roadworks, work as sellers in shops, taxi driving and other stuff.

Half of them are here illegally, so they are OK with getting underpaid. and therefore they underbid the job market.

Some are good and hardworking though, but even the good ones rarely assimilate. Their children assimilate better, but only when they study in schools where russians are majority.

All written above also totally includes tajiks, I'm not sure why did you exclude them.