Sup Forums a muslim girl at work is coming on to me

Sup Forums a muslim girl at work is coming on to me.

about a 6/10, but I can't get over the hijab

if I turn her down my ultra liberal work place will think I'm a bigot

wat do

Just say your gay.

Muslim girls are great in the sack, jack. Hit that shit.

just skull fuck her and get her fired

Cut the red wire.

>pathological hijab prejudice
>not the NIQAB
>not the BURQA

>patently not knowing the difference, nor what the distinctions imply

This. You're not having kids so who gives a fuck.

COLONIZED

Get her pregnant, then make the child follow a religon other than ISLAM or none, but keep it away from ISLAM

Protestant here, convert her to Catholicism and then get her honor killed.

Also not necessarily Sup Forums

BLEACH HER

>fuck the hijabi
>her dad/uncle/brother honour kills her
>no mo problems my nigga

>sees flag
checks out

Easy, start acting like a beta around her. Makes her vagoo drier than the desert she's from.

tell her you are a faggot, be honest OP.

Rather than applying first aid immediately and cleaning that kid up, they pose him for photos. Zero agenda here folks. Criminal

fpbp

Failing that. Give her a healthy and messy dose of freedom.

Convert to Islam.

This, but throw her off a roof afterwards and declare a homofascist caliphate.

jesus christ australlia you sound more cucked than london what the fuck man

Give her one thousand and one Arabian Nights

couldn't resist

>>fuck the hijabi
>>her dad/uncle/brother honour kills her
>liberal coworkers get redpilled

Wipe bacon juices on your knob and go for it.

This.

Just say your own religion is very important to you. Don't make it about hers

>cuck'd

best to let the pasta boil until at least el dante, gormless ramsey

I mean: it wouldn't be a lie.

But in all honesty, why cant OP just emphasize a desire to not mix work with his personal affairs?

bang the hijabi op

most of them are pretty cool desu

>my ultra liberal work place will think I'm a bigot
Cut them down.

Tell her your family is jewish.

smash that veiled pussy my nigga

>if I turn her down my ultra liberal work place will think I'm a bigot
who cares what they think you cuck

Tell them you don't date people from work.

Totally fake.

Look at the shadows, they simply just don't make any sense.

You don't date co-workers. That's degenerate.

>my ultra liberal work place will think I'm a bigot

So what? You are. Stop being an insecure piece of shit.

>You don't date co-workers. That's degenerate.

>None of my co-workers find my attractive.

Fuck her then report her to the FBI

Damn son, your are dumb. Tell her you feel that workplace romances are juvenile, and you wouldn't want anything to get awkward.
No business on earth would disagree.

Turn her down and if she asks why, tell her you don't date muslims.

tell her you're jewish

>relationships + work
get smart!

Tell her you don't want to date her. Tell her it's not because of her religion though; tell her "I'm not Islamophobic, I just hate Arabs"

Tell her you are faggot and move on

if you're into her, take a chance. if things work out, start to open up a bit and let her know you're a bit uncomfortable with mudslimes (don't say that) and see if you can work something out. if not, then it's probably not right for you.
if you're not interested, then just say that. this isn't rocket science.

Been looking for that pic forever m8.

Have this webm as thanks.

Turn her down, be bigot.
Bed her down, be unemplyed or be killed beaten by family or forced to marry.

You gonna get raped goy.

I've been married 23 years. I met my wife at work, btw.

Total mistake.

on second thought, the people pointing out workplace romances are a bad idea are 100% right, so maybe go that route

make her convert you faggot
deus vult

Fuck her, brown women are for practice.

This will work.

Rape the Islam away

I've been looking for this for forever. It's like poetry, fuck. Thanks man.

take her in, then redpill her
show her how she would really be treated in islam, and convert her to the iron pill
she will become orthodox christian

Umm, if you mean sexually, she is being haram. However if she wants to be courted then you can easily deny that. If you don't like her then don't allow her to make it religious.

If you do like her but have a different religion then you can tell her that you will be secular-Islamic to her parents but you will also be truthful to her and tell her what to think the truth is, which she can choose to follow.

Christianity is comparable with Islam because they both believe in Jesus but just don't accept Allah and you'll be fine. You should never need to pray to convert if they believe your are Muslim. You can observe all religious holidays.

Play the part her parents need to see from you so they don't need to honor kill her. Also remember if any of those assholes go into your home to hurt her then you can kill them for Christ thereby helping the planet. Keep weapons around.

Just be a badass and you'll likely impress her to join your faith and then you can just play a show for her parents but when it really comes down to it, should SHTF be strong and rely on the legal system and your manly defense and Word of God and you'll be okay.

If this gets fucking heavy remember to read your Christian apologetics and at least know how to defend their claims about Gnostic Gospels proving The Bible is incomplete which is bullshit and especially know for sure why Muhammad was not whom you follow.

They will test your faith hard. So be careful if they find our you are Christian or (other religion). Don't let them bully you into following lies. Peace Brother regardless of whatever you do even if its get laid for a quickie or telling her to respect your workplace.

>"Fucking your co-workers is degenerate"
>met wife at work
>23 years married
>posts on Sup Forums

No it'll definitely be the white guys fault. Liberal co-workers would never blame they people flinging the acid.

Casually let a bacon flavored condom fall out of your wallet.
Or, ask her out for a night of alcoholic beverages.

Make sex videos with her that degrade and humiliate her.

Sex games where she can't orgasm without your permission are great. You can make someone say fucking anything.

Anything.

Buy bacon flavoured lube so she can sin while she sins

fuck her brains out, and refuse to date her unless she converts to protestant Christianity.

if no, then you literally get a fuck buddy with no strings attached

if yes, COLONIZED. One less mudslime to have 19 sons who grow up to become ISIS soldiers.

We need more men like this on the inside
DO IT

Tell her this:
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding."
If she still wants you, it was meant to be.