People keep acting like assholes online and then specifically say they are from the alt-right. WTF is going on?

People keep acting like assholes online and then specifically say they are from the alt-right. WTF is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/comments/5yfovk/high_school_grad_with_a_masters_level_education/
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk&t=304s
youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

probs a tumblr smear campaign or some shit, which reminds me we should raid them with something

gas lighting... easily done because everyone is anonymous... surprised we haven't done it with leftist groups yet.. Although they are so radical as it is that they meme themselves

It's because you touch yourself at night as Annika and Muhammed are out.

CTR and ShariaBlue. Same reason reddit /r/worldnews (and /r/politics) went from relatively neutral to completely far left overload cuck mode overnight after November's election.

They're getting desperate. If you don't believe thousands of people are getting paid every day to control the narrative on forums like reddit, you're naive and sadly mistaken.

It's a Tumblrina smear campaign, there's no stopping it. The best thing to do is set up fake social media accounts and act like a radical liberal to alienate centrists from their cause.

Why censor, faggit

Is it really hard to believe your movement is filled with fucking idiot Spergs?

Do you even remember Gamergate? If there was a vent diagram of Gamergate and alt righters it'd be heavily overlapped.

Alt righters are degenerate scum

This is just so the retards at Plebbit have a straw man to dismiss because their arguments cant stand up to actual debate

Wait why aren't we doing this to leftists? This is the Jewiest shit I've seen in a long time

This is funny as fuck. Obvious larper but still funny.

> Let's make fun of Alt-Right for thinking that reading books on things makes them smarter than being told by a rich jew they are smart

It's from reddit. They did the censoring.

reddit.com/r/iamverysmart/comments/5yfovk/high_school_grad_with_a_masters_level_education/

>Le I'm stupid
>Le I'm also part of the (((alt-right)))

Post mask memes.

>surprised we haven't done it with leftist groups yet

I HAVE BEEN ADVOCATING FOR AND DOING THIS FOR FUCKING MONTHS NOW, FUCK.

The left does NOT PLAY FAIR. They fucking don't. They don't respect rules or convention and it's WAAAAY past the time that the right should realize this and begin responding accordingly.

I've been doing the same to them for years.

Actually, I take that back slightly because #DraftOurDaughters was in the same vain, sort of, but you know what I mean.

All cointelpro spam me hearties. Just keep calm and carry on. This is all we can do. Raise awareness of their nefarious activities.
cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm

Damn, it would be sick to have a Leftist Subversion General thread going through the day. Might make this a project of mine.

The only problem is now we have all these (((investigative journalists))) from cancer sites like Salon lurking to jump on the latest LOOK AT WHAT LE EBUL ALT RIGHT IS DOING

How is this acting like a asshole? He is a very autistic pretentious guy, who never leveled an argument or insult.

>The left does NOT PLAY FAIR. They fucking don't.
and they're losing, aren't they?

agreed and witnessed.
that's why i think, maybe the best we can do here is just let this thread run its course and then maybe, say, once every two weeks, start new threads that only subtly touch on the objective you & i are discussing and basically just have faith that the tactic is used correctly and not (((discovered)))

It's obvious the guy in OP's pic is a shill, no Sup Forumslack unironically calls himself an "Alt-Righter"

Alt right doesn't exist.

Sup Forumslacks don't but alt-righters do, he really sounds autistic enough to be one of "us". It just comes off as genuine to me, and besides it is not hateful, it is not assholey, it is just so pretentious it is funny. AKA, it does not give anyone a particularly bad impression of the A.R..

>reddit

Cool. You should take it with you when you go back

That's how you fuck with them. Make them report on ridiculous plans we make the think are real.

Fuck off, retard.

true. good point.

maybe it's just that we oughta like, never forget this so we don't get completed BTFO'd

for sure

Potential troll idea:
>shittalk anyone with differing ideals by calling them KKK Neo Nazi racist HITLERs who need to check their multiple privileges and sent to reeducation tolerance camps and end your comments with "Hence, that is why I am a liberal"

Oh wait, nevermind, that troll won't work because people do that for real and actually believe it. Forget what I said

no they absolutely are not lol. They're just now sensing that their total victory is slipping away, but they are still winning. And it is entirely due to their shady tactics.

>republican in the whitehouse
>republicans in both houses
>republicans in the scotus (soon)
>republicans in most governorships
>republicans in most state houses
>people waking up to the media narrative
>college libtards and sjw agenda getting btfo by everyone
we're winning, and we're doing it legit

>he still thinks Gamergate is relevant
For fucks sake everyone who was a part of that gave up when they realized that the media itself didn't care about the hobby. There's overlap because of this realization.
The only people who still care about it are ironically the people it was criticizing. Now kindly fuck off back to tumblr

this

though guaranteed Shareblue is not the only player, there are Russian and Kushnerbots floating around as well

Russians aren't as obvious, and I've never seen an obvious Kushnerbot

Plebbitors need to go back. This is not negotiable.

>we're doing it legit
Eh, sorta. A big reason why Trump won was just because of the memes.

Daily Stormer already does shit like this

Winning what? Trump isn't going to get you an ethnostate

i think that's a legitimate strategy. it's just something dems didn't understand and couldn't harness.

>republicans
>pro-white
come on dude, I love Trump and his admin so far, but this is ridiculous. We are by zero metrics winning at the moment.

You have to go back.

Can you post more examples?

We've been telling you faggots for a year and a half now,

>alt-right is a subversive movement
>it is made with the specific purpose of labeling and discrediting dissenting opinions toward the prevailing narrative
>stop memeing the alt-right

True, the faggot infestation keeps reaching new heights, just when you think they'll leave us the fuck alone they increase.

>free bleed
>piss yourself in solidarity

>Specifically metaphysics.
>Adept at logics and reasoning.

>If you don't believe thousands of people are getting paid every day to control the narrative on forums like reddit

where do i sign up?

We have, it got really boring.

They are too predictable.

I have 5 leddit accounts at 15k+ karma precisely for that reason.

>he doesn't like rebbit, so he must be from rebbit!
This is an awfully familiar non argument...

>WTF is going on?

Truly is a mystery

>liberals winning

...no

this is the correct answer. the "Reagan era" of culture didn't really solidify until his re-election in 84/85. it lingered into the early nineties and had a permanent effect on American culture (much moreso than Clinton or Bush). The Obama era was the left's launching point for a similar cultural revolution and they blew it by shoving far left harpyism down a center-right-majority nation's throat.

If things go okay under Trump (esp. economy, which has a solid outlook for now) their coalition will eventually crumble.

They are doing an all-out push of the same commie SJW bullshit coalition they built under Obama and that simply will not work unless Trump's presidency has a negative effect on people's day-to-day lives. Spooky headline's ain't gonna cut it, and the slow erosion of leftism means an almost certain decline.

Look at the period from 68-72. Liberals had the summer of love under Nixon while the rest of the country simply moved on silently. This is what we're most likely about to see.

PS: Nixon won a 49 state landslide in 72, AFTER Watergate had happened (though he had not yet been personally implicated)

yeah

They did, and they have for well over a decade.

That's all Colbert/Stewart were for.

But they got old, and they got complacent.

stormneet detected

I secretly do this. I was set up with Twitter and Facebook accounts with tens of thousands of followers and my job is to make the alt right look like Neonazis. The stupid thing is the Alt Right always likes my posts and favorites. Stupid fucks dont know that they are hurting their own cause.

#CorrectingTheRecord
#ImpeachThatFaggot
#NotMyFuckingPresident

Sounds like your average Sup Forums dweller to be honest

I'm sure it is.

do it anyway

Being idiot spergs didn't stop the gamergaters from being correct, though.

Just go back, m8. Cuck r/thedolan homos like you just don't fit in.

fuck you

Reddit and /r/politics have always been 90% liberal. That isn't new. Nothing on reddit has ever been even remotely neutral.

So you're saying shoot them? About time!

>gib muh ethnostate

...did anyone think this was on the immediate horizon?

Trying a bit too hard to fit in here, friend.

>names are hidden

fake as fuck

contact David Brock but I doubt they have any openings for someone they haven't vetted

Typical half-smart, full-arrogant asshole. Dunning-Kruger in the flesh. Unfortunately, there are a lot of these creatures roaming around the internet.

They're even worse than trolls. At least, trolls know that they're being assholes.

/r/politics definitely had more diversity of opinions before the election

now literally >90% top articles are Trump smears (with over 1/3 being from ThinkProgress, The Independent, Mother Jones, The Daily Beast, BuzzFeed blogs etc.)

they regularly upvote content directly from Shareblue.com, and even Media Matters

Not the immediate horizon, but you have to keep moving forward if you're ever gonna reach it. Mericunts can't dwell on the minor victories from the trump presidency.

pepe meme? he's legit guys!

>they haven't vetted
so, only paedophiles are getting jobs these days?

Just some reddit troll pretending to be from pol.

Ignore the retards.

Not true at all, Reddit had for more extremist groups on it up until recently.

And they maintained content that is not allowed on Sup Forums for far longer, some of which is still allowed.

>they regularly upvote content directly from Shareblue.com, and even Media Matters
Reddit truly is beyond salvation.

Don't make me post my altright membership card, cunt.

Maybe you should contact Point, I'm sure they can point you in the direction of the people they talked to who provide that service

>Reddit For Sale: How We Bought The Top Spot For $200
>youtube.com/watch?v=FxNvUWN3vYk&t=304s

>Reddit is Being Manipulated by Professional Shills Every Day
>youtube.com/watch?v=YjLsFnQejP8

You should stick with writing for Teen Vogue

>And they maintained content
they had some good beating women subs

just say nigger/kike a few times and you're in pal, promise

>i'm euphoric because of my own metaphysical intelligence

*tips fedora*

this

memetic warfare to the max

>libertarian cuck memes
Get out

>yeah nah means no
>nah yeah means yes

Why do cunts talk like this

oh shit he said cuck! we'll make you a leader at Sup Forumsmemes inc

>vent diagram

Who's the idiot here? Anyway if people haven't realised by now that the alt-right is a psyop campaign to discredit right wing populist movements then there's no hope for them.

Libertarians are all newfag. If you aren't unironically natsoc, you need to go back

try harder

>not being an ascended traditionalist

Newfags don't remember #EndFathersDay