Why does Sup Forums hate Turkey so much?

Turkey is up there with Canada and Sweden on who gets attacked the most on Sup Forums. Israel too but Sweden is cuck land while Canada is just a bunch of deranged shitposters that never fucking stop for some reason.

But why Turkey? Is it because Turkish people are just disgusting and think they're part of Europe (or wish they were). I never really think that they are annoying shitposters or anything but they get attacked a lot on this board

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM
youtube.com/watch?v=-IrlhLF1c3k
youtube.com/watch?v=7n4kXwjDquI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

butthurt diasporas with flags of their host countries are chimpposting too heavy and average clueless poltard is jumping on that ship

are you muslim?

might be a clue...

Why do the diasporas hate Turkey so much?

No I'm not Muslim but I've been to Turkey and I like the country desu. I'm just tryna figure out why everyone hates it so much

are THEY muslim?

it could be a clue.....

Yeah but other posters from Muslims countries don't get attacked as much. Whenever those Saudi fucks come on Sup Forums everyone sucks their dicks and starts asking them tons of questions

history. also most of those retards who jumps on that ship are breitbard reading newfags who came from /r/thedonald

They destroyed Byzantium and divided Europe. Communism would never have trampled Eastern and Central Europe. Also cut off access to the holy land.

Makes sense kek

not true.
all muslims get rekt on here, its the way it works.

fuck Islam and Turkey, fucking scum

Germany and Britain have divided Europe plenty of times too. Just look at how Germany decides to destroy Europe 3 times every fucking century

It is true though. When those Saudi posters come on they make threads with over like 300 replies and Sup Forumsacks ask them about their country and everyone says they should visit Saudi Arabia and shit.

either or mate.
they are all scum.
i guess Saudi is more interesting than the rest of the 3rd world

True brother

>israel
>literally Sup Forums- the nation
>attacked on Sup Forums
you're kidding dude .

we roast em because they had such a big potential to be based but submitted to cuckery

you don't have to be a balkan nigger to recognize that your """nation""" is shit. Cry more faggot

I like Turkish people except ones haunted by neighbor Wahhabists

If you remember it all started when Turkey shot down that Russian fighter.

Secular Turkic countries are the only sane countries who have Muslim majority. (Turkey, Azerbaijan, etc.)

It is the typical 'neo-nahtzee, deus le vult' Sup Forums 13-year olds attack Turks for no reason.

i hate erdogan, but turkey is ok

So...are you denying that Israel gets attacked on Sup Forums. Seem's like you're kidding. Of course Israel gets attacked on Sup Forums all the time. Tell me you don't get through one thread where you aren't called a kike. I was just saying that you are one of the most hated flags that's all.

>literally Sup Forums- the nation

You sort of are but that doesn't stop Sup Forums from hating you

>we roast em because they had such a big potential to be based but submitted to cuckery

If they didn't lose big league in WW1 the empire would've stayed together and Turkey would've been great

Raid costs money.

literally a parasite country with parasite people to the West.

>b-but muh Nobels

I think it started with butthurt Byzantiboos who "remove kebab" in paradox games.

>up there with Canada and Sweden
No one gets shat on like the poos, friend.

Sweden definetly has it the worst on here lmao. It's justified though because they are literally cuck: the nation. India just has the whole poo in loo joke going on but other than that there's not many insults thrown at them but it seems like Sweden does some new cuck shit every day

Actually it's fun to play as Ottomans in EU-IV. Converting them to Christianity for more lulz and territory gain. At some point, there are no more Muslim countries left to attack (so you can lower your piety) and by fighting west, you gain shitty 'fort defense' bonuses.

>Istanbul
>Constantinople
> no ones business but the Turks

>why does Sup Forums hate shitskins so much?

Gee I dunno op.

Shut up leaf

Not even able to accurately express myself, but if you think the Swede poster on here is in any way representative of the cuck agenda then you are mislead.

>why does Canada get cucked by shitskins so much?

some questions have no answer. go on jerking off to Trudeau's bubble butt.

and we are not the ones voted for erdocunt. but that doesn't stop anyone.
they are both greek names. why does anyone care about that so much, I don't know.

Dude are any of us representatives of the cuck agendas in our country? No. It's just that men in your country seem to not give a fuck about it. You might be redpilled individually but it's not like we aren't going to make fun of you for where you live

F for Sweden

So much asshurt. I bid you adieu mr. 40% white.

When I was a kid my dad took a two year assignment to Izmir. I had more fun there and made more friends there than anywhere else I lived when I was growing up.

Most people that hate on Turkey don't know jack shit about the country or the people.

turk expat in germany here AMA

where did you stay?

t.izmirli

>leafblower.jpg

Please go away

they are the gateway into europe and they let a lot of the enemy in.

One is a butchering of a Greek name.

Not even a name, just a generic phrase.

I am leaving, saying one french word doesn't negate the entire english sentence.

>burgercucks

they're Arabs

They are two-faced.
Pretend to hate Israel but in reality they are strong allies.

Don't care about constantinople , they can have it for all I care. Some turks are good people, most are not. I like the köksal baba moderate muslim style turks, ottoman larpers need to go though.

>I am leaving, saying one french word doesn't negate the entire english sentence.

What? Fuck off nigger

I am, geez.

95% of Sup Forums posters would support erdogan if they were turkish

Just western enough to know how to get on the internet in large numbers.
Still too muzzie to not snackbar over every thread on our mongolian wood carving newsgroup even moderately related to them.

so? greeks say "to the city" in greek and we adapted it.

Well then get out before I need to hit you with my rake

Is that what you call your reaching stick you fat gaylord?

No it's what I kill Canadians with you fucking nigger. Fuck off maple nigger you guys are so annoying I hate you all so much

until this government, we didn't have major problems with Israel. never. this government is the outlier in this matter.

I don't remember the exact adress. It was in an apartment about two streets away from the waterfront and a 20 minute walk from the circle that had Ataturk's statue. Izmir is a great city, I loved it.

Pretty much this.

Turkey used to be cool secular people.

Then they drank the arab kool-aid and have surrended their national identity and history to allah-ackbar insanity.

As a side note, rip Persia.

What the fuck even is that thing kek? What is it even used for specifically? Doesn't look efficient enough to pick something up

It's called a reaching stick. Americans call it a grabbing stick.

is this the statue?

No one uses hat nigger and I'm going to kill you with one of those. I'll rip your wiener off with it

yeah, haha but I know you turks, I'm not falling for that hehe. If you annihilate Israel I will consider you 100%europeans and even come there for holidays and drink efes, but we both know that's not gonna happen...

Buddy you need to calm down.

>efes
really? that shit?
pleb taste.

>if they were Turkish
>implying I wouldn't eat a bullet as soon as the realization came to me

it's the only turk beer i know

They keep committing genocide and keep getting away with it.

I'll clamp your wiener on the top part and pull the head straight off and then I'll continue by grabbing your testicles with that stick and twisting them around until you admit to me that leafs need to be banned from Sup Forums and until you tell me that Americans aren't fat. After you do that I'll let you go but only if I get to keep your dick tip as a memento

try this one.

i´m missing constantinopel

Because they are fucking muslims and genocide deniers

>bomonti

shit tier. pic related is the only legit turkish beer

All muslims are genocide deniers kek

So he does know what a grabbing stick is for..

No deal.

Also blame the french and ontario cucks for the flag. The red ensign is nicer, and my provincial flag is cool as fuck.

pleb.

Muzzrat detected - fuck off Akmed

I just learned

>t. bomonti drinker sophomore uni student

>t.mangalcı

Those are cool but it's not going to stop me from twisting your testicles

good

after my salty musk eh?

Stop talking in canadian I hate the way you guys talk

deal with it :DD

in a word: Constantinople

youtube.com/watch?v=crfGXmxJ1vM

What is your infatuation with all these weird useless devices?

Why would you drink beer when there is rakı?

Gee whiz let me guess

>jizzlamists
>manlets
>hairy as fuck
>low-IQ
>lazy, probably from their greek genes
>high proportion of fags, also probably from raping greeks
>short-tempered and needlessly aggressive like arabs
>backstabbing like jews
>in fact have been in bed with kikes for centuries after they got expelled from europe but pretend like they're anti-semites
>ataturk was probably the best thing to happen to that shit hole and he was probably a kike too
>fronting like they're the shit when it comes to warfare, forgetting they got their shit pushed in by Russians
>claim Russians used 'zerg tactics' to win said wars when they've done the exact same shit before
>have no culture to speak of that isn't just copy+pasted from greeks, persians, etc.
>dindu nuffin complex about their war crimes
>their only significant invention was a cannon like 500 years ago and mount and blade

They're called roaches for good reason. If you want to see the endgame of race-mixing, look no farther than Brazil+Turks.

rakı is for special occasions.

>their only significant invention was a cannon like 500 years ago and mount and blade
We have anzu.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IrlhLF1c3k

American high technology is very admirable.

basically this. Thanks for the summary famalam

Bruh no one uses this stuff kek

I know, I'm just fucking around on jewtube

youtube.com/watch?v=7n4kXwjDquI

This shit is fucking retarded. But the only people who buy this stuff are like really old women and then they give their kids this stuff for presents. They are always thrown out kek. These things are always targeted towards older viewers on tv

>Why do you hate me user-kun? I'm a good boy.

the turkroach meme isn't a newfag thing but it isn't fully serious either, you can easily tell the actual banter apart from the actual r*ddit filth that stick out like sore thumbs

When are you gonna hang yourself?