Should all Asian women on earth be put on reserve for white men?

Should all Asian women on earth be put on reserve for white men?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia#Territory_and_region_data
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Racemixing is degenerate. We don't need more Elliot Rodgers.

the female in the picture isnt even that hot
there are much better examples of asian beauty than that

If they're Asian American, healthy, attractive, obeying of their man and have English as their first language, then yes, yet there will definitely be exceptions to this case.

(ex.: Lunatics who don't try to hide it, non-virgins, bitches, etc.)

They're both Asian

There's millions of just-fine Eurasian mixes though

That's like a black guy saying we don't need more school shooters in regards to wanting more white people on earth

People get that the guy in the picture isn't white.

If you're wanting to settle down with a wife based on hotness, you're most likely a virgin or just recently lost your virginity

JUST BECAUSE THE NIGGERS ARE TAKING ALL THE WHITE WOMEN DOESN'T MEAN YOU KEKS GO ON TO ASIANS

fuck off, weeb

FUCKING FOREIGN SUCCUBI
I WANT TO SEED INSIDE ONE SO BAD BUT I DONT WANT TO BLEAH SOME ASIAN FATHER'S DAUGHTER
I CANT DO IT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

bong's gone mad

If they're good enough for Nic Cage then they're good enough for me

It is our divine duty as white men, created in gods image, to be shepherds of prosperity and enlightenment. In order to do that, we spread our seed across this beautiful planet. It is the duty of every white man, dictated by god, to impregnate as many foreign women as possible with the limited time he has. Most of the worlds problems can be attributed to one thing, the lack of European DNA in the stock of the worlds lesser races. The time has come again to embark on the next sexual conquest, just as the great men before us. DEUS VULT

Yes. White/Asian hybrids are the best combination.

To all the racemixing is degenerate believers, if you say that it means you've probably never talked to a girl and you will never accomplish nothing in your life.

I noticed halfies have a much higher chance of having autism. Probably something to do with the gene mixing going bad.

t. an autistic halfie

>south_america.jpg

Mods are gods and I am grateful that they made explicit the already attaining forbidding of redundant threads BUT
The biggest problem here was not redundant threads, it is one-line writing prompt one-posts. This format allows a spammer to quickly bombard us with brainless spam and drive good threads off the board before they can be archived. The brainlessness of the non-discussion offends the character of the board.
Imagine trying to have a substantive discussion while surrounded by robots who constantly demand to know your favorite color. /s/ has a minimum thread set-up requirement -- you cannot demand that everyone else write your thread for you -- and Sup Forums needs one too.

sauce

>I noticed
Well it must be true. Someone on Sup Forums would never be subject to apophenia....

We need to protect and secure the sanctity of the white race.

>eurasians are great!
>mulattos are great!

Do you hate being white or something?

>notice that most people on Sup Forums have autism
>true
>notice that most halfies have autism
>apophenia

Interracial sex is objectively hotter than regular sex, virgin beta males.

I've fucked white women who look identical to Marylyn Monroe and Giada de Laurentiis

Sex with the non-white women was just more exciting. The skin contrast makes it hotter, simple fact.

White men have been conquering non-white women since Alexander the Great. Get with the times.

As long as I dont breed with them its fine right? RIGHT?

uh, no.

Mestizos (majority of Hispanics aka brown people) are the result of mixing

Also look to Central Asia:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Asia#Territory_and_region_data

All Eurasians ^

It's just natural brah

just have white children

Not breeding with them though
We are a minority now, and projected extinction in about 300-400 years.

pretty decent white girl body

...if only here face wasn't retarded
its hard to see how ugly her face is because you are really BTFO by her body and hair