Degenerate Thread

Degenerate Thread.

Post what you have!

Other urls found in this thread:

etonline.com/news/212555_richard_simmons_former_pal_says_the_fitness_guru_has_stopped_talking_to_friends/
extratv.com/2017/03/07/where-is-richard-simmons-mystery-deepens-with-shocking-allegations-and-denials/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He is not a degenerate, he is fucking fabulous sir.

Your saying it's degenerate to want to get rid of fat people?

Stop oppressing this beautiful human bean.

Richard Simmons is based faggot leaf

Nothing degenerate about Richard Simmons. He's just a flamboyant person.

back to imgur fagoot

he cant be a degenerate if he promotes living a healthy, active lifestyle

The cunt helped Obese people bring meaning to their lives.

He is the opposite of degenerate. If they needed the fag fairy to get into their fat mouth and teach them self-respect, so be it.

(((Simmons)))

fuck off leaf dont talk shit about richard simmons

Naw man, he just wants to get people in shape. Good on him.

its too bad that his housekeeper is holding him hostage in his own house. no one has seen him in 3 years :(

Fuck off OP. He helped my grandma lose weight after her hip surgery.

Can someone give me a quick rundown? Did he go tranny or not? The tabloids can't decide.

Spoopy

What did you say?

I guarantee you are more degenerate and have done less to help others than this guy.

etonline.com/news/212555_richard_simmons_former_pal_says_the_fitness_guru_has_stopped_talking_to_friends/

sauce?

extratv.com/2017/03/07/where-is-richard-simmons-mystery-deepens-with-shocking-allegations-and-denials/
>When Reveles realized Mauro was in the house, “She started screaming like a witch, ‘No, no, no, no — get out, get out! I don’t want him here!’ Richard looked at me and said, ‘You got to go.’ I said, ‘Really? Is she controlling your life now?’ and he said yes. And that I have to leave.”

Any /proudboys/ here?

Everyone else has already said everything that needs to be said, faggot leaf, but I'd like to add that Richard continued to teach his workout classes personally after he got tv famous and never raised the price of attendance ($12).

>2461 feet away
>feet away
>FEET

I don't think I'd be able to sleep at night knowing something like that was a little over half a mile from me

based, literally our guy

>babyfur

Get on my level

>Degenerate thread
>All of them are white

Shocker.

Made me laugh

wat movie is dis

some Australian performance art thing

That's no movie.... That's real life. This shit happened.

Pls, pls nuke us. please!

she just needs to be put out of her own misery

Rest in peace

did he died ? :(