Daily reminder that over 150 people in America have more money than Donald Trump...

Daily reminder that over 150 people in America have more money than Donald Trump, and most of them earned that money from nothing, not "small loans" of ten million dollars.

But Donald Trump still thinks he's the richest, despite never achieving double-digit billions.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/donald-trump/#3f587d328992
msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/this-is-donald-trumps-net-worth/ar-AAk6ms1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sage

sage

>trying to hide a page 10 thread

Wew they got you working overtime tonight eh?

here's what he really said

sage train rollin'

I don't get it.

fuck off shill, tell david brock I'm gonna assfuck him

That's pretty gay, lad

Wowwww lol what a fucking loser! A whole one hundred and fifty people are wealthier than him! That's like half my high school class size! Half the kids I grew up with are richer than Drumpf lmao

> Never held a job in his life
> Thinks he's entitled to speak about his successor

That made me laugh since I'm actually old enough to remember that show.

no those kikes got it from usury.

we must ban usury.

Reminder that none of those people are president.

Daily reminder that you suck at baiting.

Try harder next time, faggot.

>Trump
>not a successful businessman

sold himself well enough to beat the Clintons, Bushes, Obamas, DNC, RNC, Hollywood, MSM, communist protesters, etc. without having any political experience or established networks within government

Thanks for replying.

Thanks for the (you), cunt knobbler.

Also get better at baiting, newfag.

none of those people are either president or can make money by selling their own name

Trump has never made any such claim--and it's immaterial, since Obama is a nigger criminal who is going to jail.

You are trying to change the subject and maybe shield Obungo from the scorn he rightfully receives. Stop trying. Obama is a nigger. He didn't say anything right, and he's going to jail.

Sage

Wew conservacucks can't stand this thread.

Who gives a shit if he got a 10 million dollar loan, most people would of spent that cash within 3 years. Basically all the OP said is someone like George Soros who has, "Double-digit billions" couldn't stop Trump from becoming president with his retard tactics.

>who gives a shit if the man is so bad with money that he spent his entire lifetime and couldn't achieve even what rich people would consider moderate success

Oprah has more money than Donald Trump. Remember that.

Send the Niger back to Nigger

Yeah, but how many of them became an US president?

You're asking the wrong question.

Why is Trump the only one of them who cares enough to?

Answer: He needs more money.

Trump is a fucking billionare Hussein is a big fucking community (agitator) organizer whatever that fucking means.

>billionaire

Citation needed.

Vastly underrated. Saved and will use this.

>There is no successful president in America who actually think the most successful president in America is Barry Hussein Obango

Daily reminder those people aren't POTUS

Citation needed. There is no big money in America that didn't already come from big money, faggot.

I wonder how many of those "successful" businessmen are president right now.

>the CIA is literally this bad at shilling
your agency is an embarrassment to our country

saged, obviously

Citation needed?

Jesus christ, you people really have no access to information that doesn't come from Info Wars.

forbes.com/donald-trump/#3f587d328992
msn.com/en-us/money/savingandinvesting/this-is-donald-trumps-net-worth/ar-AAk6ms1

>single digits
>less than Oprah
>many decades of business after starting with a silver spoon and huge loans

This guy is fucking awful at business.

The only self made billionaire is fucking Oprah.

When did Trump ever say he was the richest man in America? This statement by Obama is fucking dumb, Trump is a successful businessman, and he knows there are businessmen more successful than him

You're an idiot.

Look through the list sometime.