Whats the most destructive race-mixed pairing?

I think it's either wm/af or wm/hf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HExf-Vjex4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't get genetics at all, why the child doesn't look like his father?

WHite male jungle asian female
You literally biologically create a spic
It's dangerous

>implying bm/wf isn't worse than wm/af
at least the white racemixer sticks around

anything mixed in with australian aborigine is shit

What's wrong with wm/af & wm/hf?

Jew and aboriginal.

White + nonwhite subhuman always produce subhuman looks.

The best is white man and Arab woman

I would like to know....who was the first white man to ever race mix with an Abo? What awful scoundrel of a man looked at a flat faced gas huffing abo woman and said "I need to get some of that?" Before that moment I would have questioned whether reproducing with them was even possible.

BM/anything, including BF.

>Girlfriend is Japanese
>I'm Dominican
Tell me what the fuck our child would be Sup Forums

A R G E N T I N E D

A nigger with a tiny penis who excels at math and suicide.

youtube.com/watch?v=7HExf-Vjex4
To be fair Asian women are better than white women.

Niggers.
literally nobody likes them, and you're bringing down the collective IQ by breeding with them.

The black guy was taking the photo in the second picture

Asians, at least Japanese and Koreans, are superior to whites.

A banana.

I think it's whatever produces this.

>The black guy was taking the photo in the second picture
prove it

Remember it was quite a long boat ride over to here.

Mulattoes, they have higher iqs because of their white parent but hate white people just as much as regular nigs

There is nowhere to hide from these people.
Black, white, yellow, red.
They are everywhere and need to be destroyed.

White anything with Jew anything

Nope. Black male with anything always, ALWAYS, comes out superior.

the good thing about Hispanic is that it's such a general term
just have the kid go by Hispanic

Prove that it's not

Yet the moon man flag says something stupid

Worst: white female + Black/arab/hispanic male

Best: White male + white/indian/asian/arab female

in those orders.

Like no joke if i wasn't already engaged to a 8/10 white girl, i would date exclusively indian/asian/arab girls. Why?

1. They are the only race to match/exceed white IQ averages, and evolve over time to be smart as well as attractive.

2. many are conservative and submissive to men, so they will be the optimal housewife

3. women are very mentally malleable by nature, so you can easily convert them to think/ act however you want.

4. brown girls look fucking sexy in nothing but gold jewelry

Also, it should be noted that no woman with bad genes is worth impregnating. That means dont put your dick in her/ marry her no matter the race if:

shes fucking stupid

has physical deformities

is obese

poor skin/hair/hygiene

poor secondary sex characteristics (flat ass, no tits, boyish figure, oddly shaped tits etc)

feminist

or mental disability including depression/bipolar/schizo

wow your stupid.

Abos are all ugly but mixed with whites they look more hot on average then whites.

Your stupid mate you dont understand aussie abos and this halfcaste mystery.

I don't think that happens.

usually abos in india are mixed with semites, so then once they started looking like actual humans im sure they probably starting mixing with the swarthy caucasions in persia

You make a good point, Ryan.

It's actually jew male Asian female. Mark zuckerbergs kid is going to become a super villain.

Leafy is a faggot everyone hates now
Markiplier's brother is a furry, and Markiplier is also kind of a faggot too (but people still like him)
Filthy Frank has a meth addiction (but maybe that was a joke) either way outliers prove the rule
I'm a hapa who's against mixing though, should i watch this?

BM/anything

Niggers are factually sub human filth and make terrible fathers. The women who waste their lives on them are just as bad and I hope they enjoy being a single parent.

MMA fighters are thugs.

Wrong.

most american women are intolerable cunts, so of course we like our waifus. plus i dont give a shit if the world goes to hell after i'm gone we deserve it anyway

literal cognitive dissonance

what if she only has a flat ass

just don't have kids kay

Agreed

Mark Zuckerberg already is a super villain

She took her finger off.

That looks extremely painful.

White-Asian (either gender pairing) isn't destructive enough to bother talking about because A) it still isn't very common B) the offspring that result are high IQ. They may (males especially) be prone to feelings of alienation but that's about the only bad thing.

Asian-Black is incredibly rare so no point even talking about it.

White-Black is hugely destructive because it's the most common (though nowhere near as common as some (((people))) would like to pretend) and the offspring almost inevitably double down on the "kill Whitey" bullshit - hence the curse that is the Mulatto Mafia - and wile they're higher IQ than pure blacks they're still considerably lower IQ and exponentially more crime prone than Whites.

I feel like theres an agenda behind this post.
This shits getting pushed like crazy recently,
I'm gonna call shareblue on this.

A lot of these people have Jewish fathers

>no one notices the flag
How does one manlet asian get so butthurt about his shitty drawing skills?

yeah don't race mix

Fucking disgusting

Any pairing that isn't respective to their own races.

>White-Black is hugely destructive because it's the most common
Nope, although they probably have the most kids because coalburners are trashy and have kids out of wedlock.

>implying

>replying to mike
>ever

>prove a negative
ok retard

Obesity is not genetic. We virtually have the same genes as our ancestors and they were not obese. Obesity is a result of our recent changes in environment/activity level.

Breeding with asians is okay if you're not a burger. If you are though yeah, the terrible parenting and cultural background might turn them into school shooters

bros, i can't find a white girl in my area who isnt

>a fucking idiot who bases their life off of gender politics / twitter normie memes
>nose ring / tattoo
>partakes in degenerate hookup culture

but there is this asian girl at my work who

>does not occupy her time with stupid social media shit
>no piercings
>naturally beautiful without makeup
>perky nice boobies
>knows several languages
>shares many similar interests with me
>small vag which is a perfect fit for my slightly above avg white dicc

but... i don't wanna make a happa kid like elliot roger and ruin my genes. maybe if i reproduce with her ill inject my kid with HGH so i make sure he is at least 6'1.

>tfw want to reproduce with white woman but all the selections are trash

WHAT DO

Got even sources on that?
Not even Rodger had a Jewish father, people only think he had a Jewish father because his father was from Hollywood, but even Stormfront backtracked on that
The only one with a confirmed Jewish father is Emma

stop going to the same places to find women

>small vag which is a perfect fit for my slightly above avg white dicc
how do you know this

Tall man and womanlet

where do i go then?

>brb no quality women at my gym
>brb no quality women in bars
>brb no quality women in yoga class

where do I go? A fucking supermarket?

because of how she reacts to it

>involuntary convulsions
>bounces on it like a fuggen rabit with her eyes closed
>very audible

where as white girls (Namely ones that are above 5'6) are hardly audible because...

>almost all of them have gone on these 'lovely' trips to europe, where they fuck swathes of big dicc european dudes
>hardly audible during sex (aka they have taken dicks way bigger than mine)
>vagina doesnt feel all that great

this asian girl i've known for 1.5 years before making a movie, she's fucking adorable and she works with me, so theres always this tension. feels real man. but i dont want happa kids fucc

I have an asian wife. 2/3 of my kids have my large dick. Asians with big dicks, will they rule the world?

>Prove that it's not
>Malaysian education

Asians are superior to whites.

>>brb no quality women at my gym
who would have thought high test women like to fuck a lot
>>brb no quality women in bars
what kind of bars
>>brb no quality women in yoga class
you're kidding right

>where do I go? A fucking supermarket?
go to places you like to go and talk to the women there. Thrifting or artsy places can help you find more "alternative" women

BM/WF is literal perfection.

>>brb no quality women in yoga class
>>>you're kidding right

they have nice bodies, but they're just like the rest.

>>brb no quality women in bars
>>>what kind of bars
i've been to several types. bougey, bars with arcade games, clubs. they all produce the same, disappointing women who i can't form an emotional connection with because of their stupid ass indoctrinated beliefs. college is a cancer.

From the perspective of a white male:

God Tier: White (obviously)
High Tier: Levant, Iranian, Assyrian, North African, (((God's Choosen)))
Mid Tier: Gulf Arab, Latin (White Latins are white), Turk, North Indian
Lower Tier: South Indian, Abyssinian
----------Danger zone------------
Your kid might be smart but will was social issues tier: East Asian
You Kid might be dumb but will have a social life tier: Black, Native American
WTF is wrong with you tier: Abbo
Too Diverse and I am too fucking lazy tier: Pacific Islanders

This is all based on how white your kids will look, not the culture of the women.

>looks at the flag
now this is a good joke

it was not apparent from your previous post that you were actually fucking, and not stalking

>...extremely painful

"you're a big guy"

"for you"

>most destructive
fuck does this even mean

this isn't related to politics, fuck off

Top:
Black male, white female

Bottom:
White male, Asian female

that girl would be uggo without makeup

lol at putting african / arab women above asian women. kebab spotted

Was shitposting part of your plan?

>>involuntary convulsions
>>bounces on it like a fuggen rabit with her eyes closed
>>very audible
>where as white girls (Namely ones that are above 5'6) are hardly audible because...
>>almost all of them have gone on these 'lovely' trips to europe, where they fuck swathes of big dicc european dudes
>>hardly audible during sex (aka they have taken dicks way bigger than mine)
>>vagina doesnt feel all that great
this is a lot of fucking assumptions based on fantasies you made in your head
>this asian girl i've known for 1.5 years before making a movie, she's fucking adorable and she works with me, so theres always this tension. feels real man. but i dont want happa kids fucc
you sound like a sweaty pervert
>they have nice bodies, but they're just like the rest.
well duh
>i've been to several types. bougey, bars with arcade games, clubs. they all produce the same, disappointing women who i can't form an emotional connection with because of their stupid ass indoctrinated beliefs. college is a cancer.
That's bars for you. Yeah don't go to those places dummy if you want to find respectable women.

>Blonde European guy and Asian wife make Asian boy
>Asian boy has European facial features
>Asian boy grows up to be more attractive than other Asian male counterparts
>Asian guy finds Japanese woman and has child
>Overtime typical Japanese facial features change
>Japanese become both cute and handsome

you really think that's how that works

wtf this proxy guy has been worshiping the"bbc" all day along

KEK

wm/af or bm/wf

What about am/wf?

That's where I came from, and I'm pretty fucked up.

Good luck getting a baby out of her small vagina. It's more common for Asian women to die because white men produce babies too big for their bodies to handle.

You're all fucking insane if you even consider race mixing. Find a white woman who is moderately tolerable and teach her.

>you sound like a sweaty pervert

okay? i'm just letting you know how i feel... i don't think those are assumptions based on fantasies. every girl i've talked to who has gone to europe can NEVER tell me about the history, or the culture they learned about. they just say they looked at nice buildings and had nice food (and of course they leave out the dozens of dudes they fucked). my guy friend's ex (who was with him for 3 YEARS -- went abroad to 'teach english' and ended up fucking EIGHT GUYS in 2 months. (she gave him chlamydia xD) -- he found out by looking through her phone. so no, i'm not making this shit up.

>That's bars for you. Yeah don't go to those places dummy if you want to find respectable women.

I'm aware of that. I'm assuming you don't know where to find any other considering your answer ended after that. Please let me know if you know some magical place where I can find girls who aren't social media whores. Thanks.

The most common is actually WMAF. You probably only think white/black mixed are common due to media over representation.

speak up more when r/asianmasc gets going

If they don't go on Elliot Rodgersesque rampages first

Anything with abo.

where the FUCK do i find a white woman who i can bond with intellect wise and body-wise? one who doesn't buy into all the bullshit narratives pushed by the media etc

We'll I know that Kalergi, the mattress girl, the girl that did the facial abuse video, and the guy that raped those black women all have Jewish dads. Jews like Asian women even more than nazis do.

The mother is asian.

Even if the father was asian and mom white it would still be subhuman however

Currently fucking a Japanese girl.

Should I parade around with her to all the Asian hot spots to make chink boys angry, pol?

We are not black. We are asians