Why do hapas have such a persecution complex? The majority of the world has no idea what a hapa is...

Why do hapas have such a persecution complex? The majority of the world has no idea what a hapa is, but they really think everyone is out to get them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BnPXmuhXbw
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-sJWgl2gU
thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/01/25/better-education-doesnt-help-asian-job-candidates-beat-out-anglos-study.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lpuXZ1ked0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This made me laugh way harder than it should have

Makes me sad my current wife looks like this.. I'm mixing with a chink right now
Way she wears sandals like a fucking bum on the street makes me fucking sick... hate looking at her toes
I don't know how to get out of this relationship and she wants a baby..
Don't fall for the wm/af meme like I did

no idea

I dated a hapa girl once and she was a serious qt

>chinese
well there's your problem. they literally eat raw sewage. chinese are basically nignogs but with yellow skin

Some are happy.

Just... Get a divorce?

>hapas are ugly mongrels

try again

Gala girls are beautiful
It's the boys that turn out fucked

Same

I'm a half filipino, I don't think I have a persecution complex, never met any that do.

>cares about sandals this
Lol faggot

lewd

my penis is going ドキドキ

why is the plate censored? What kind of sick shit are you're into?

>implying non black eyes and non black hair is common in any mongrel mix

it's funny because asians literally look like that

Ass blasted white girl detected

Good job falling in love with a chink, RETARD. Should have gone for a Jap or a South Korean. Chinks are garbage tier.

Gook who can't open her eyes detected.

yea, I chuckled last night when this thread was up.

t. The guy with an asian wife.

Watch this guys youtube videos. He's the next Elliot Rodger's supreme gentleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=8BnPXmuhXbw

This Hapa is an ex nazi, because his white daddy left him. He hates white men, and attacks Asian women that get with them. Yet he brags that he's so good looking, he can't keep the white women away, and lusts after them. Then he cries that Asian women are not attracted to him.

He's even made videos about Elliot Rodger's, and attacked based Alt-knight stickman.

Trust me, he will go supreme gentleman very soon.

Holy shit I haven't laughed this hard at something on pol in a long time.

I used to be with a philipina but I told her I didnt want my kids to look like drawfs and that I didnt trust her crazy ass to sleep in the same bed as me.

Its okay I am loyal to my white women fk chinks niggeresse n spics but you owe me the same treatment bitch.

The majority of the world is hapa, you moron. Central Asia, Central and South America, Turkey, most of the Middle East, etc are all hapas at the genetic level. A lot of Slavs are, too.

I'm not a dwarf

>t. high school level understanding of population genetics

youtube.com/watch?v=wE-sJWgl2gU

lol, same

Native Americans are Asiatic as one simple fucking example. All Mexicans are hapas unless they are pure Spaniard or pure native.

Prove me wrong, faggot.

Most hapa men I've met are seriously fucked up in the head, a lot have a severe inferiority complex. It's not a meme. Doesn't matter if they are half Chinese, Japanese, Indonesian or Flip.

No shit, brainiac. Your claim that half the world is MUH HAPA is skewed logic.

Hapa girls are dope
Hapa boys however.. RIP

Nice meme picture, you tard. This hapa meme is retarded because nearly all admixed Central and South Americans are hapas. If they're pure Native, they originally came from Asia and look like Polynesians or some shit.

As shallow as it is, when i dated my chubby happa gf I felt the same way.

But she sucked dick well and swallowed my cum so I forgot easily.

True In the sense they're half caucasoid half mongoloid
Spics are hapa technically and a mistake

How so, you tard? It's the truth, you dumb faggot. And I never said it was half of the world, but most of humanity is either hapa or Asian. Keep making dumb threads like these, though.

Hapaness doesn't matter anymore if you're not an ugly fuck.

tfw half viet half white

me on the right

>Tfw Jew with Asian wife

I sure hope my future sons aren't betas.

their asian mothers are amphibians

dont let the faggots get to ya.

no hapas are the return of the ancient Atlantean-Lemurian Mixed Master Race

Better keep the guns away.

they will be because they won't be accepted as either a jew or an asian

your families will look at them as if they were aliens and treat them with awkward kindness

if that is how deep your denial goes...

>Why do hapas have such a persecution complex?

They kind of are persecuted?

>Parents give them Asian name, less likely to get callback from job
>Asian at school, less likely to get into higher ed
>Asian applying for jobs, workplace says there are too many Asians already, excluded from jobs
>Other Asians say they're too white
>Whites say they're too Asian
>Asians get easily as much shit as other races do

Which is why making fun of them is so delicious. I mean, our entire culture is setup to help unsuccessful races, and punish successful ones, Asians rose from being unsuccessful to being successful so they're punished. Hapas are even more fucked than regular Asians are.

It's funny because it's OK to make fun of them since they don't face real racism despite facing more disadvantages than the black women libshits say are the real victims. They've been cucked by society and nobody gives a shit.

No complaining hapas, you're a model minority that doesn't face real racism.

I want to teach my kids to shoot, tho, they'll need to know how.

I don't mind if they're a bit awkward as long as they're not beta. I want my kids to be medieval and beat the other kids at school and defend my land and all that good feudal shit that will be necessary to survive in the coming multicultural dystopia.

I want my kids to raise a banner, build a castle, and flay our enemies alive n shiet.

wow all that shit you made up really makes them sound persecuted, someone should give them reparations

Nah since Hapas are getting jobs that means they're oppressing black people, need to apologize, and give their jobs to DeShawna.

Thats such a load of bs, I'm half asian I never had problems finding jobs, never had problems making friends, I have friends who are both Asian and White, so what your saying doesn't make any sense

People with obviously Asian names in Canada get 1/3rd less callbacks

thestar.com/news/immigration/2017/01/25/better-education-doesnt-help-asian-job-candidates-beat-out-anglos-study.html

This effect is partially due, however, to people assuming Asians with Asian names are immigrants.

I don't have an Asian name

>Sup Forums
>people talking out of their ass

SOP

>tfw never had to settle for an asian woman

feels good. Who's with me here?

>dat same image over and over again
nice cherries bruh

Living in Germany (one of the world's capitals of WMAF race mixing) I have seen plenty of outcome of this pairing. In the street I live, there are 3 households of WMAF families alone. In university, there are tons of WMAF children. I'm not even a Sup Forumstard, but honestly 90% of them look really awkward. White and Asian people have such vastly different cranial structures and skin textures, their children are bound to look misaligned. The few ones that look good are, surprisingly, the ones where the father was Asian.

I'm white btw, so fuck off with your predictable bullshit replies of me being a bitter chink etc.

I was explicit about all three ways the discrimination happened

>Asians with Asian names discriminated against for callbacks

>Asians excluded from schools more than whites due to affirmative action, although that applies to US schools not Canadian

>Asians get excluded by employment equity in Canada if there are too many of them, and since they keep getting employed there are obviously too many of them, they're oppressing others, and we need to hire more black people

All of these effects are absolutely true. The latter two things were designed to redress how whites discriminating against other races helped keep them down, but the law effectively just punishes any racial group that's successful, so lolasians.

As for personal experiences with discrimination, that's more subjective and even if I had data I couldn't really prove that was happening because ultimately all the data I could gather is regarding peoples perceptions of being discriminated against.

thanks user was drowning in "muh racial purity" threads and needed a laugh.

Their children will be how the Jews infiltrate the Chinese leadership.

Germany next Finngolian empire?

This is the problem. White people legitimately can't tell if an asian girl is hot or not 90% of the time. If you marry a foreign asian, chances are she's considered ugly by the locals. Most of the men are bewildered that these white people marry these girls, since they consider their relative wealth and whiteness as more desirable than what they are marrying.

This guy explains it well:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpuXZ1ked0U

youre an idiot

>dad marries a british woman
>she gets mad and threatens to leave him if he doesnt just walk off base in korea and make his way back to the states somehow during the fucking war
>she opens up 20 credit cards
>maxes them all
>divorces him
>he has to work 4 jobs just to pay it all back
>meets a poor korean woman who is fishing
>they go out and have fun
>she takes care of all my fathers needs
>doesnt talk shit or talk back. cooks, cleans, takes care of her appearance
>she works 2 jobs to help him pay back his credit card debt from his first wife
>he marries her and they are now retired, living in florida
??????

>get taken through the cleaners with a western woman
>its a surprise when they go to an eastern woman who acts like a woman
i love you retards

hapa is half white half asian. You're saying that ethnic asians are all half white. You're a fucking retard.

why are they eating mutilated genitals?

The biggest Chad in my grade was a hapa. So I guess there's always a chance.

You'd have to be nuts to date a brit who moves to the U.S. mate. Expats are human garbage mate

AYO hol up

So u b saying that cos I have a uncommon first name dat b the reason I can't get no job??

Should I use my middle name (it's a normal English name).

(not black btw, just hippy parents)

You said majority of the world. That means at least half. And simply because Native Americans came from Asia that doesn't racially make them Asians in the modern sense. What we consider the Asian race was genetically formed as a bloc after the ancestors of the Native Americans split.

Hence why I stated that you have a high school biology class understanding of population genetics.

You're a fucking fool.

hes married btw and elliot was a virgin

Don't think there is any empirical proof that it hurts your job chances, but I doubt it helps for people to get the impression you were at least raised by fruitcakes, if you're not a fruitcake yourself.

This is true somewhat.

i laughed so fucking hard while my friend was talking to me about suicide on TS i fucking hate you people.

How did he react?

He said I was a piece of shit and why he never talks to me about anything serious I forgot my mic wasn't muted :(

Hapas are the hottest combo though

NEW THREAD.

Based on his videos, you don't think he's going to supreme gentleman once she threatens to leave him?

>Australian kids
>sick bants
Checks out.

Hapa chicks are fucking hot. Pic very related.

I fucking love her. Are there more pics like that? I want to have a sexy time with my self.

The most important factor is where they are raised. If they are raised here theyll most likely turn out very well. If you raise them in the West, you dun goofed

Funny post, but they didn't split the debt 50/50?

Obviously I don't know much above divorce law...

Why does pol tell me every day not to get an Asian gf? Hm... Is there perhaps something so appealing about them that I would be tempted to date one without pols intervention?

meh

Probably just stormfag homos. There are some hot, cool asian chicks and they are probably more likely to come from a stable family and have decent values.

Sup Forums hasn't overcome the Jewish propaganda about white-asian relationships of either gender. The Jews spread this rumor because they want to stop the spread of Asian culture in the west.

The Jew fears the Samurai.

post images proof

don't listen to the memes. I have a Korean wife and two hapa sons. They will grow up to be alpha. Fuck these niggers.

this

kikes fear hapas because they aren't the low iq negroids they want

So is Richmond BC a jewish nightmare? It is 66% East Asian.

DERETE DIS RIGH NOWWWW !!!!!!!

british law since she filed in the uk. he got completely fucked over

>dirty blond
>blue eyes
>average height
>average cock
>average looks
>White girls literally begging me to get them pregnant, have one right now who might be
How are you guys ending up with Asian women?

Oh no, not another school shooting by a hapa NEET....