Why do Eurocucks love these so much?

Why do Eurocucks love these so much?

Somewhere between letting the Juden kill them all and putting their ancestors to shame they decided to adopt sand nigger food.

because they taste nice when drunk

although the turkish jew have been raising the prices on them and are overpriced as fuck now.

A fucking leaf at the top

aren't they left out for days and infested with bacteria though?

We are trying to convince ourselves that the food is worth all the rape.

Kebeb is the utter apex of culinary achievements.

probably, it's why I buy shish kebabs instead of donner when going to those shitty shops.

fpbp

It reminds me of white Americans' love of tacos and other shitty Mexican food.

I've never tried kebab though, is it good?

Spics have something like this
I think they stole it from muslims
I've never tried it though is it good?

yes, its identical to greek Gyros, some even say the Turks stole it from them lel..

I don't, disgusting greasy shit. I also don't give my money to Muslim businesses.

They're Europe's Mexicans

Why give your invaders any business at all? I know your food is absolute shit, but you could get Indian or something less rapey instead.

We have a similar thing down here. But we called "trompo" of meat. And we use pork.

Yes

they're tasty, but absolutely filthy

Try having one.

Absolutely savage, leaf. The day of the rake has been pushed back a day.

>fries on a pizza

I JUST ATE THIS

WOWZA

I hate chink and indian food, I would support the chinks as they seem kinda based, so do the indians desu but their food sucks.

It definitely is not.

Gyros taste like shit.

Why not endorse the one good thing to ever come out of that shithole?

50% animal fat can make anything taste good, even slaughter waste aka Kebab.

u probably have fake gyros

As an America, I have no problem with GIANT PILES OF GRILLED MEAT in a piece of flatbread with delicious sauce.

>

They've been convinced their on food sucks.

Gyros = pork

tfw in Brazil kebab is called "greek barbecue"

>flatbread

Quite unamerican of you to be honest.

Say no more senpai

Nah, my co-workers dragged me with to a Greek Coal Grill bar once. It's the one and only time I've tasted gyros and I'm never doing it again.

Because a kebab is better than a fucking burger.
I prefer Finnish owned places though, even if they are a bit more expensive.

>tfw hungry as fuck and empty fridge

Fuk that thread.

>Star of David shape
Only a monstrosity like this could come out of an oven

reminds them of their homeland

Have you ever eaten one? They're good. I think it's Greek food not sand nigger like other user said

You've only yourself to blame

kek

Underrated.

Not a cuck food if they're made of pork.

Just trust me on this mat,. I've been to Europastan and actually tried kebabpizza, yes even with french fries.

I know right? it looks like heresy, but yes, it's actually delicious. HOWEVER, no self respecting white man would ever buy this off a non-human, let alone poison their body with it regularly.

I can at least speak for KotiPizza in Finland, and i have no idea if i'd have to buy it from the enemy in Swedenistan or wherever. At least in finland the folks who made it weren't headbanging to mecca 9 times a day.

>As an America
>flatbread
kind of faggy

It reminds them of how Muslims are fucking their countries up the asshole each day

Japs do too, apparently. Kebab places were everywhere, but of course they were weird as fuck and had cabbage in them.

Love you too. Watch out for the indian food though. I dont have the pic with me but indians that come from India to sell food dont use toilet paper, they use their hands and bottles from the kitchen to wash their ass. That resulted in many people getting food poisoning from their shit.

Because they hate Americans and love Muslims. They reject the burger and embrace the kebab; they need a full belly because prepping Ahmed is quite the workout.

Mexican's love this shit too. I think they call it "Al Pastor"

there's a canada leaf up there OP

human meat is addicting

Most Indian places are actually run by Pakis ironically.

...you just can't help some people.

delete this

Is the arab version of the burger or taco, I better the Greece one because pork > goat or whatever they use in that

This shit is disgusting.

>an opinion from someone who doesn't even like ketchup
Into the trash it goes

Spic one is made of pork

I like lamb meat.
Also im affraid that if i dont buy one they will break my kneecaps.
Also they only exist to launder money as far as i know.

Döner kebab is one of the best fast-food items in the world. What you should look out for though is who you buy it from. A native shop is almost always cleaner, higher quality and more expensive than some immigrant shop that probably store their meat in questionable conditions.

What are you even talking about ?

It's delicious, slow roasted meat, only way it could be better is if they used charcoal for a great smokey flavor. I struggle to see what's wrong with it.

it's literally 5 liras here kek

>A native shop
What do you mean by this??

>Our economy is shit kek
That's nothing to be proud about

how many US dollars would a kebab meal at a corner store cost in Finland? I'm curious.

>Because a kebab is better than a fucking burger
how dare you

About $8.50

I want dat.

Underrated post

its even cheap for poors tho. even labourers eat döner.

That IS cheap over here.
A fucking Big Mac meal costs about the same, and has maybe half the calorie content.

I tried one of those when I was in the middle east.

I don't understand why everyone loves them so much

>muh ethnic food

Ever been to Greece? It's tasty af pham, you prolly cant find the right one in Swedistan

Stuff is simply more expensive here.

An ordinary plate of kebab here is about 37.5 Liras going by googles currency converter. If you think this is bad you should see the cost of alcohol here.

Today a leaf was based and came in first place

fpbp eurofags btfo'd

Go to Greece on vacation then, lel. I eat 2 of those a day for more than 10 days when I'm down there m8

honestly, shwarma's taste pretty good user, you should try one sometime

Well ketchup is trash.

He probably thinks French only eat mustard.

You implying that because so many Americans love Mexican food, you should (or do) accept so many spics in the US?

kebabs are based user

naw gyros are shit

shwarmas or donners taste absolutely amazing. Ofcourse if you go to some sketchy place selling these and watch you they make them, you probably wont want to eat one, but i guess its authentic that way and id rather not pay $20 for one at some trash hipster place

Why do you not?

>many bongs say it's because theyre open late after clubbing.

so it took an enterprising turk to stay open late? imagine if nigel, sheamus, or pajeet stay open late near bong clubs would have cornered the market

Worked at a kebab shop for 6months, pic related is nothing compared to what i saw.

Do not eat at these places

Jesus Christ, how tasteless.