Why do Britcucks still fall for the divine right of kings meme just behead this bitch and her Cousin/Husband already

Why do Britcucks still fall for the divine right of kings meme just behead this bitch and her Cousin/Husband already

she own the most real estate of any human

Go back and study. Dyson the hoover man has more land than the Queen. There are many people in the UK who have more land and more money and more influence than she does. In reality the Royal family is equivalent to Disney Land. They sell tourism.
She does have some political power but has never overtly used it and I think one of the best things about her role in politics is she has a meeting with the political leader each week where they can be candid and talk in private. Something that would do very well with a person like trump.

Sup Forums stop using `cuck`. It is a shill word that has been memed against you. Those using it who are not shills should stop so we can identify the true cunts.

Because we have the type of peace and order a republic can only ever dream about. As an American, you've got nothing to be criticising Britain for. Your country is a violent angry shithole, partly because you've got no history behind you. We on the other hand have continuity and it is a pillar of civilisation.

I like her and I don't like any of the others.
Except Phillip the Greek, what a lad.

Because she keeps Americans coming over for tourism bux.

More Americans bought merchandise from the Royal Wedding than actual British people.

Everyone in the UK knows Captain Karen is our ACTUAL Queen.

Monarchy is the most based system, she should just have her son run things

thanks for australia maties

Would rather fall for a monarch than Hollywood

>just destroy your culture britfags then you'll be just like us
no

60%

60%

What's with all the monarchy threads tonight?

No

>Unironically defending the GERMAN queen that DESTROYED the empire, KEKED her nation and allowed globalism to thrive on her reign

They're slide threads.

Hang the bitch for crimes against humanity.

>Chile

Your comment is irrelevant your country is too long and too thin, it's just not pleasing to the eye, it's like a streak of piss running down South Americas left trouser leg

good day

We're just paying the rent.