Racism and homophobia can not be rationally justified. Prove me wrong

Racism and homophobia can not be rationally justified. Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: you can't.

Blacks are genetically prone to be stupider than whites

Prove Dr. James Watson wrong

pro-tip: you cant

Johns Hopkins university found no scientific evidence behind the claim that one can be "born gay" in a late 2016 study.

Exclusive homosexuality is mental illness found in 3% of the population and is usually linked to an abusive past.

Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you cant

racism is important because its make the races compete themselves and create a better world and faggots are disgusting

They had lower iq because of the environment they grew up in, not because of their race*

*“race” not a valid biological classification for human beings anyway.

And even if someone is dumber, he doesn't deserve to suffer prejudice. That's absurd.

Not peer reviewed and not published in reputable mainstream science journals.

Of course not. Phobia implies that it is irrational. The moment you can explain it, it ceases to be a phobia.

I don't have to justify myself to niggers and faggots.

Racist are retarded. This thread needs to die. Sites like this is why capitalism is such an issue in society. All for the money.

Except it can't be explained, it's just irrational hatred perpetuated by lower iq people.

let's test if your skull can withstand a 50. cal bullet

>they had lower iq because of the environment they grew up in, not because of their race
Except that even a poor all white neighborhood has less crime than a rich all-black neighborhood. Socioeconomic status ceases to be a factor in crime when comparing races at each level.

Evolution doesn't stop when you start standing on 2 legs.

Ate you kidding me? Therese more embezzlement, drug trafficking, and law enforcement corruption in established areas of wealth then there is in a ghetto

>1 post by this ID

homosexuals are more likely to have aids on average
blacks are more likely to be violent criminals on average

by simply playing the numbers you can justify these attitudes completely logically

>evolution
Stupid leaf

homophobia most certainly can

meat was unironically best girl

homosexuality is a mental disorder

The strong should rule the weak. If you think that's wrong then you're advocating for injustice and degeneracy and it's about time we all die from your social justice fallacy.

>posts anime girl from anime that is racist (Not a single brown girl in the universe) and homphobic

That's bullshit. IQ scores are consistent across races even when those factors are considered. Educated blacks in a very rich family do barely better than a poor white.

And it is a valid biological classification, even in medicine. For instance, we know that black people are more likely to get asthma. Every race is more or less at risk for certain things.

>Is X degeneracy?

This. Every gay person I've met online/irl have admitted that they suffered some form of abuse as a child. It all ranged from psychological abuse to physical. Politically correct fags btfo!

>homophobia

Not a thing.

>tfw monogamous homo for over a decade

But of course, neither one of us would ever be in any of these studies because we don't wear our sexuality like a badge of honor.

Immigrants and faggots
They make no sense to me
They come to our country
And think they'll do as they please...

>american education

Blacks are statistically the most violent race in the world (I don't know about shitskins) and gay anal sex is a precursor to AIDS, and AIDS is very contagious.

And Sena a poopoo, Yukimura 4ever

no u

ur teh 1 maekin da claim

My id changed.

Men commit 90% of violent crime, I guess you should hate men in general too. And lesbians have less stds than heterosexuals.

>le meme image

Just stop it.

"Degeneracy" is another stupid concept that means nothing.

Violence against gays is not a thing, ok.

You're right in a certain way because these studies tend to focus in promiscuous gays, but there's nothing wrong with "wearing your sexuality like a badge of honor". If gays didn't do that, they still would be persecuted in america.

Right. Nobody's actually afraid of faggots.

You are a massive faggot. Prove me wrong.

Pro-tip: you can't

She wants you to give her your big, juicy thick cock and drench her with your hot sticky cum until she's gasping for air.
SLUT

Degeneracy means the lack of evolution. Human's quality of life is going downhill and will keep decreasing until the last one of us die.

Also a world where people are equal is boring.

>Degeneracy means the lack of evolution.
Well Sup Forums as used the word somany times that it's now our own buzzword

I don't see anything wrong with this word being overused on Sup Forums since this kind of problem is prevalent in our modern society.

Finally. A Brazilian Christian. I bet this one has yuge benis

Really gets your neurons firing

Brazilians are so disgusting

>Human's quality of life is going downhill and will keep decreasing until the last one of us die
What makes you say that?

>homophobia: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

Just accept it.

Vulgar

Racism is a tool to ensure the survival of your tribe.

Homophobia is a tool to ensure the growth of your tribe.

Advocating against these tools is irrational.

Nigger.