In Norway, the punishment for child murder is four months in a hotel per child murdered, with internet access and a PS2

In Norway, the punishment for child murder is four months in a hotel per child murdered, with internet access and a PS2.

nicer than 90% of college dorms

7.5 million people and 1 child is important

only a ps2
this is hell...

Bitch ps2 was the best Era of gaming

here it costs 400 dollars, I have had to pay for it several times

>In Norway, the punishment for child murder is four months in a hotel per child murdered, with internet access and a PS2.

Stop

If you love it so much then go to Norway and commit some crime.

>with internet
I would murder all of the children.

>ps2 was the best Era of gaming

negro plz

So do I have to be legal citizen of Norway or can I just buy a plane ticket, burn down an orphanage, and be set for life?

you'd get extradited to America and get locked up here you dumb nigger

why are youl living in such a poverty ridden country? is the US not #1 anymore?

>internet access
They block Sup Forums

THAT'S THE REAL PUNISHMENT

gib proofs

i know you are leafposting but yes, 75 million people and 1 murderer is also important

Extradition doesn't always work that way.

>source

El Chapo.

>TV is a super early LCD one with a terrible picture and awful input lag
>All the PS2 games unplayable kiddie shovleware that would make the Wii wince
>They're at least nice enough to give you some DVDs, but the DVDs are Chinese telenovelas with no subtitles

But doesn't it work?

Whats the crime rate and return rate for the US compared to Norway?

Do you think anyone goes in there and thinks "God I'm a monster" or do you think they just play video games, surf the web, and masturbate to the memory of their crimes?

Truly a fate worse than death.

Who cares, prisons should punish, not rehabilitate.

Really makes me think.

why would they change? they can just go back out and rape and kill another kid then go for another 4 month vacation

And the lowest crime rate in the word, go figure.

But your objectively wrong though because that doesn't happen.

Statistics don't care about your feelings m8.

According to Google, that's Iceland and Denmark.

>and a PS2
Isn't there a law against such cruel and unusual punishments?

Wonder if they block reddit

>prisons should punish, not rehabilitate

Go shill for the prison industrial complex somewhere else please.

when you are done sucking off that norwegian cock make sure to wipe the cum off and get started on the chinese ones

>Calling saving the world of future commies murder

Truly, I really am, BTFO

Thank you based American.

np, brb gotta go to the store and get shot

>go to Norway
>commit crime
>don't have any identification on you, burn off fingertips
>refuse to speak coherently so they can't identify by accent
???
>jail in Norway

I mean, if they don't know where you're from where are they gonna send you?

You can bring a console if you have one, all the rooms here have TV, can also buy computer access like this. Though you need lots of gbp for that.

according to my documents you also receive a top of the line gaming PC with 2 Nvidia Titan X GPU's

Better than the anime on here

kekkeriki come see the prisons here. for everyone, murderers and jaywalkers alike

arguable, but it did have a vast library with many gems

Probably

No, reddit works fine here.

snes vs. ps2 is a difficult debate, both are a very strong case for best console

the only thing for sure is console gaming's best days are behind us. sad to think about

>instead of punishment or rehabilitation, they condition you into becoming a NEET
Truly a first world country.

My biggest problem with gaming moving over to PC is mainly that it gives Microsoft too much control over the market, and their newest OS is garbage.

There were many snes games like the trigger on ps1 and ps2 and since ps2 could play ps1 games you were set.

Ye this might work

>SNES
>Best console

Do I smell a plebeian amongst us?

No

Original Xbox best console

It's unbelievable how shit posts from Canada are.

This.

I mean, I laughed, but really now...

sounds like Trailer Park Boys.

if i went to norway and rape nordic women would I get jailed there or get deported back here?

>PS2

worse than american prisons

I did four years in a mens Catergory A and I would never want to go back there.

Thankfully I had a lot to keep me occupied and was left well alone but it was not an experience I would want to repeat. It made me a massive supporter of the death penalty and of the opinion that some people deserve horrific, prolonged torture. No one in Norway would want their system with British criminals, never mind American ones.

Incorrect.

It depends. We had some real nutcases awaiting trial in the Hague when I was in. Fair few eastern bloc randomers, but most if not all were awaiting some form of extradition. I think the only ones that were staying were the ones who had a totally clean record at home, which was rare.

It'll be the same in Norway I imagine unless they have laws about extraditing to countries with harsh penalties (UK does not)

>It made me a massive supporter of the death penalty and of the opinion that some people deserve horrific, prolonged torture
Geez, did you get raped or something?

>PS2
how is this allowed? this definitely falls under cruel and unusual punishment

What did you do? What did the other people in the place do?

What did you do

Story time

he got raided by the secret service for not having a TV licence and they found his collection of undocumented sporks in the kitchen

What games though? If I don't get a shit ton of jrpgs and Spiderman 2 then I won't even bother murdering children.

I was the target demographic for Spiderman 2 (a child who liked Spiderman) and I greatly enjoyed the game.

You are joking, right?

Norway prison is better than a prison director home in Brazil, for sure

With all the bribe money they get in sure they have nice houses.

Wait they are going to release him? Is he the future King of Norway?

Bruh, don't start this.

>loads of yuro friends
>consider what I make as insane
>one dude a german friend considers wealthy makes roughly 52k usd a year before german taxes

You guys make so little, it works fine for white nations but Germany is getting really bad.

FUCKING RETARDED LEAF SHITPOSTER.

Nope. Very little man on man love and what there was was all consensual.

I was convicted, later overturned, of attempted murder and racially aggravated assault.

I barely interacted with anyone. That was the general rule there. No one cared who did what, they'd heard it all before. The celebrity ones (having a Wikipedia article is a good yardstick) were kept away from us for various reasons. Four of the men in the whole place were in permanent solitary. One was an exceptional escape risk (he was former SAS and had friends in the police and prison service), two were crime bosses and the last was a Serbian war criminal.

Only Army man scared me. The rest were fat fantasists. I don't doubt they were dangerous, but none were in a position to do anything.

>Four of the men in the whole place were in permanent solitary. One was an exceptional escape risk (he was former SAS and had friends in the police and prison service), two were crime bosses and the last was a Serbian war criminal.
That sounds fucking intense as shit, man. Sorry you had to go through something like that.

is this jail?

wtf

when is massage and sauna day?

Anyone have that image showing muslims ho to impregnate white women?

>liberals
>humans

pick only 1 faggot

The other option is human NPC.

Fuck off. Armored core all day.

I just think thay most crimes should be punished with death or hard labor. Child murderers shouldn't have a nice time in prison.