Confessions from an anthropologist: Australian Aborigines are not Homo Sapiens

Our field is pressured into saying there is only one race, the human race.

While this is the response you'd get from a typical anthropologist, the data confirms that these peoples are indeed a lost sect of our distant ancestors, and should be captured and studied. Their abilities to acquire basic language functions has given a great deal of insight into our early linguistic development, and pushed the date of language acquisition much farther back than previously thought.

Who has had a direct interaction with these creatures? They rarely see them outside of their native habitat, and it's rather difficult to see then interacting with other members of the Homo Sapiens Sapiens species.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/
youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
youtube.com/watch?v=TSwMNIzteFI&
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
abc.net.au/news/2017-03-10/bill-leak-dies-aged-61-of-suspected-heart-attack/8343136
youtube.com/watch?v=lTaH2QG2cLk
youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg
youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk
youtube.com/watch?v=-DIIaCUJ1yQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Post degree or bullshit

Bumping with relevant information

psychohistory.com/books/the-origins-of-war-in-child-abuse/chapter-7-child-abuse-homicide-and-raids-in-tribes/

Got proof nigga?

>Show me your paper.

>lost sect of our distant ancestors

bullshit confirmed. Only people with no understanding of evolution would say something like this.

are you fucking retarded, the definition of a species is that they can breed with each other...

Remember half-castes?

they are an odd bunch for sure, not had man interactions with many full blood abos tho

Remember Neanderthals? Denisovans? Florentians? We could fuck them too but I wouldn't call them human

There is no single accepted definition of a species. There are many exceptions to the definition you posted.

They come from Asian ancestry that settled Australia long ago.

There is no doubt that they have diverged from the rest of humanity to significant degree as they were isolated for over 60k years, but they are still human.

>Who has had a direct interaction with these creatures?
>Their abilities to acquire basic language functions

All my interactions with them begin and end with:
Have ya got a spare smoke cuz

>yfw on left has a beard

Wrong. They are not human

the full blooded just stay in the NT in the bush.
It's the half bloods and stuff that try to intergrate and fail.

Male or female?

Serious question.

Science does though. They were all of the genus homo.

>1 post by this ID

Aye, they got the Innsmouth look about 'em.

The other nigger was talking about species not genus faggot

What do you think of Negroids?

Female

youtube.com/watch?v=TSwMNIzteFI&

i really cant tell

Trannies actually. It was some hardcore SJW article.

Based Bill has died of a (((heart attack))) months after publishing this cartoon and receiving a race hate claim made against him to the Australian Human Rights Commission

>The artist was last seen at an event on Wednesday to promote his latest book, Trigger Warning, where he said political correctness was a 'poison that attacks the sense of humour'.

Press F to pay respects

Any professionals want to authenticate this image? Sources incoming.

Homo sapiens but not homo sapien sapien.

Ability to breed is does not mean they're the same species, see wolves and coyotes.

This is actually pretty thoroughly debunked btw. There's plenty of real problems with Abos, don't need to post fake stuff

cmon guy, give us some science

What about this?

abc.net.au/news/2017-03-10/bill-leak-dies-aged-61-of-suspected-heart-attack/8343136

I was on a bus once during peak hour after work and the bus was absolutely full of people.

This full blooded abo family that looked like got on the bus and started pushing their way through and yelling and screaming at each other while their kids just ran up and down the bus screaming and shouting. They were literally acting like cavemen and had absolutely zero awareness of people around them or social courtesy.

Unless you've experienced this yourself you have no idea just how primitive they are. They make africans look like a highly advanced civilization

Obvious to anyone that looks at one.

Flo didn't mate with us AFAIK.

youtube.com/watch?v=lTaH2QG2cLk

Was it a more dignified display than this?

One of these is serious. Can you guess which?

youtube.com/watch?v=grqEjSfVuBg

F

fuck off, they're human beings like you and me.

Neanderthals gave Europeans high IQ and creativity

WE WUZ

youtu.be/yZEodxUx2ME

tell me thats not a human being singing that song assholes

Hey, don't let something not being human stop you from fucking it.

genetic data places them more closely related to cro-magnon descendants than many sub-saharan africans are to cro-magnon descendants and other sub-saharan africans. there is believed to be about 60-90k years of genetic divergence in australasians, as opposed to some isolated african peoples being 170k+ diverged(to put this into perspective, neanderthals had been genetically isolated for 400-600k years). not the right group to pick for this argument, though I do wish we would focus on genetic differences in humans and learn more about them before they disappear.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>wolf and pug are same species
>horse and donkey are same species
>lion and tiger are same species
Your definition may be the right one, but if so then the term is meaningless.

>tell me thats not a human being singing that song assholes
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

I live in an Aboriginal neighbourhood in Cairns, Australia. AMA!!!!!

It appears you too have taken the final pill

Good fucking lord, I thought our abbos were bad...

>drunk old people from the outback singing something poorly

theres plenty of proper aboriginal music you can find on youtube

are they violent/worse than nigs?

Do the bikey boys have any rival petrol huffing gangs?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ivq5icJnGXk

Do they really sleep in the road?
youtube.com/watch?v=qClBRaretEk

Bullshit but I believe it

I live in Perth WA I can confirm they're not the same as us they dumber and far more violent.

I have a hypothesis where cultural and intellectual development is tied to warfare development.

Teach the abbo gangs formation warfare and see if there are any long lasting effects.

>the data confirms
post data or fuck off

>the definition of a species is that they can breed with each other...
no it's not

That's their traditional music, with traditional instruments, without contact to the outside world.

Here's an Iron Age European instrument, developed without contact to the outside world for comparison.

youtube.com/watch?v=-DIIaCUJ1yQ

I've been dumping Leak cartoons in if you want to contribute and introduce some of our foreign brethren to his work

why.jpg

you know grizzlies and polar bears can breed, right? Thats probably the most extreme example i can think of.

>some isolated african peoples being 170k+ diverged
Do you have any reading material on this?

what's it like

Can someone please post a pic of an attractive female abbo? It's for a masturbatory experiment. Will post results after its conclusion.

>genus

>they can breed with each other...
like lions and tigers?

Yeah way worse. My mother was almost beat to death by one at her own business, my friend has been mugged twice by them while waiting at a city bus stop and I've had them make death threats/attempted assault against me when I worked at a liquorstore.

Also, a couple years ago, some abo mum was high on ice and stabbed her like 7 children to death

Honestly not many "gangs" up here. It's more like they just stick with their family and close relatives.

My family moved up here a few years ago. We used to live in a nice, rich-ish white neighbourhood but for some reason, we downgraded really hard. I turn 20 this year and plan on moving out within the next 2-4 months.

Has any human actually bred with these things? That will solve the question of whether or not they're the same species.

yeah. and all of it was fascilitated and produced by white people

This is basically the story of every aboriginal "accomplishment". White people set up and organize everything and then put an abo in front of a mic or give them a paint brush and then all the middle class ABC watching leftists all feel warm and fuzzy about themselves and hail them as great artists

well done well done. what an achievement

Pretty sure a lion can't fuck a dolphin so I would say it still has meaning. Also the correct meaning is having fertile offspring so your horse and donkey example isn't correct.
You could have found this out by using google in 2 seconds but choose to remain in your stupidity.
Fucking brainlets.

Ligers are infertile though.

They are the most advanced species of hominid up until the ayys colonised Earth

Another "anthropologist" thread? I am also an anthropologist, and I can tell you with full confidence and full citations that it is sub-Saharan blacks who fall out of the range of worldwide variation when it comes to genetics, not Abos.

In fact, the fellow who sequenced the Neanderthal genome came up with an alternative theory that modern Homo sapiens came out of North Africa and that sub-Saharans are another clade.

....with fertile offspring

I've never interacted with an abbo before, but just taking a look at them they look the least human out of all humans. Huge jaws, huge mouths, a lot of prognathism, huge faces, low foreheads, and small craniums. They really do look like some lost human ancestor.

How do they compare to sub saharan africans? Who is more civilized?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger#Fertility

Wolves and coyotes and even dogs all produce fertile offspring with one another.

What is the wolf and the chihuahua?

I thought a separate species was defined by something not being able to produce viable young with one another
I.e have kids that could also have kids.

OP is a retarded faggot.
The first things Europeans did on arriving in Australia is have sex with Indigenous women and reproduce with them.
Definition: "A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which two individuals can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction."

OP definitely is not an anthropologist. Maybe failed an intro to anthro class on the way to failing a college degree.

aboriginals have to be reminded not to sleep on the road

But id's warm, brudda

Yeah but how is the average abbo when you compare it to some Sub Saharan African?

Never been to Australia so I don't know how the average one acts, I just see the memes on Sup Forums

Leopons are fertile, therefore leopards and lions are the same species. Also pic related, one race the feline race :^)

>Often defined

But not necessarily, unless Neanderthals are the same species as Homo Sapiens and Grizzlies and Polar bears are the same species.

Abbos make sub-saharan africans look like bastions of civilization by comparison

>Abbos make sub-saharan africans look like bastions of civilization by comparison

No they don't - they'd get someone else to do it for them at taxpayer's expense

Is your public education really this bad?

What about the african pygmies?

That's a weak definition. Under that definition, many canines in multiple genera are one species.

There is no one determining factor that defines a species. Taxonomy is messy. There are a lot of measures they use, and the capacity to breed isn't even the main one. The go to factor that the taxonomy community use is having a relatively recent common ancestor.

Great danes and chihuahuas look like two completely different animals, but because their common ancestor is so recent, and their differences are only due to human intervention, they are considered part of the same subspecies.

Determining species by looks is unreliable. Especially humans. Being humans ourselves, we tend to percieve slight differences as more significant in our own species. Especially facial features. This is an inherent neurological bias.
We could look at two species of rodent, one with a bulkier body and shorter legs, and one with a thin body and long legs. And we don't percieve the difference as significant.
Meanwhile, we can look two different humans, one with a big nose and light hair, one with a small nose and dark hair, and percieve the differences as much more significant.

>cathy freeman
stayed at a resort when her and her fucking family were also there. fucking drunk scum typical abbos. even with money.

Technologically, it's a slight advantage to the sub-Saharans. Both have a deep traditional knowledge of their wildlife and how to exploit it to its fullest but while the sub-Saharans developed basic archery, the Aboriginals never got past throwing fire hardened sticks.

Culturally, it might be a slight advantage to the Aboriginals. There is evidence of primitive art and there are a great number of traditional stories and legends. There is also evidence of commerce among the different Aboriginal tribes.

Overall they are roughly equivalent afaik. Neither are compatible with modern, western life.