Tolerant left doxxes a girl who made a joke, calling for her witch hunt...

Tolerant left doxxes a girl who made a joke, calling for her witch hunt. You should look for that tweet and read its replies. It's disgusting.

If you call someone a nigger on public social media what do you think will happen?
The thot is retarded and deserves backlash.

Nigger you need to be shot by a cop

Good, racism should not be acceptable.

t.subhuman mud monkey

Fairly sure she doesn't care if she posted it on Snapchat.

What I don't understand is, someone who follows her saw that snap, then uploaded it to twitter asking to find out who she is. When they already know who she is because they follow her on Snapchat.

Implying snapchat isn't the easiest format to edit.

>also ever defending niggers

This just in
Putting your name and picture on social media is retarded

Dumb bitch deserves it

Hopefully you get gang fucked and killed

a fucking leaf...

Look at his header. Whitey BTFO'd

>t. Muhammad

>You'll never have a QT girlfriend who calls out niggers on social media

well the only thing that really matters is whether or not I lose my job. My company doesn't usually cave to political pressure but if it got hot enough they'd drop me.

Friends and family wouldn't care at all

So sensitive they can't take one of their own racially-charged jokes.

Racist qt 3.14s must be protected.
The future of our movement depends on it.

However:
1. Cute white women make top tier martyrs
2. White knighting, even for a good cause is faggy as fuck

What is the response of Sup Forums?

Shes a qt

We should reach out to these people, they'll be easy to redpill.

Genuine question here, never used snapchat before. How does it actually work?

> be dumb rich white bitch who spams social media like every other dumb white bitch.
> Make a joke and say niggers and post it on social media because you're a stupid bitch with no common sense
> Niggers on social media target you

Who gives a shit. A stupid bitch doing stupid shit on social media getting BTFO for doing said stupid shit.

Nothing of value was lost.

Sup Forums will ignore this

well normal people would call it classless and probably dissociate themselves with that person, but in this society apparently we should act on the first simple-minded instinct and also take it upon ourselves to dictate how this person should act. it makes me sick to see what we've become.

Standing up for a white woman of high character and virtue when facing an internet chimpout is not whiteknighting.

go back to the foxnews comment section grandpa

You take a picture, can put a caption and boarder on it. Then you send it to someone, or a group. It "disappears" aftee like 10 seconds or you can screenshot it. SS it informs the other person you did.

If this chimp touches this lady, he's finished.

Just turn white knight
Into white right

Solved.

>shitty tattoo, half breed facial features and thinning out hair
whatever will I do?!?

We saw it, just can't figure as to how bestiality should exact a response from those desensitized to it.

Calling people a racial slur for no reason is not high character it shows you're a closed minded idiot

>Hey look, Niggers eat fried chicken
What is the problem here? They can't even take a joke, so sensitive
>These crackas look silly
RACIST, FUCKING RACIST FUCKS, HANG NIGGERS 88

Oh shut up

this nigga a simp

White ppl are so fucking stupid.

>t. Muhammad

Why are you here if you love sucking nigger dick? What the fuck kind of retard comes to a board titled 'politically incorrect' and gets butt-flustered at people being politically incorrect?

Cuck.

This wouldn't be a problem if we had an ethnostate.
She could come to the ethnostate and she wouldn't have to deal with niggers eating fucking fried chicken in what looks like a classroom.

Nobody would be complaining about niggers acting like niggers.

Have you seen what they say on Twitter daily?
>Fukkin whitey dis dat
I don't like racial jokes or anything but if you can dish out you should be able to take it as well.

t. wombat

Because after I get done fucking your bitch I gotta see what you creepy ass crackers are up to

I'm sorry one of our black soldiers raped your mother and created you.

>for no reason

Is the person a nigger? Yes? There's reason.

>t. Muhammad

Niggers will be niggers, she deserves being doxxed for not keeping her online presence secure/anonymous
That being said she's white+female so this will all breeze by her quite comfortably.

Why the fuck does the have the Jamaican flag on his name, what website does he think he's using, Sup Forums?

bahahaha I live there.

nice roleplay faggot.

show the girl Sup Forums

redpill her more

holy shit, Germany really is ruined

If we are to succeed (assuming you're on our team otherwise leave) then we must attempt to combat the social shaming given in response to such actions.
If women feel they have at least some protection from the modern social ramifications of political incorrectness then they will be far more willing to risk it for the sake of humour and the like. Don't forget women are affected far more by social punishments and if our movement is to grow then we are going to have to get more women on board.

Pop eyes is dank

Also nypa

Are you sure you're interested in women? You seem to be all over defending brown cock like you can't live without swallowing it down.

For as much as you hate white people, you were certainly fucking desperate enough to leave your third-world brown shithole to live in a white man's society.

>t. Muhammad

ay as long as he's a nice dude and not a nigger

One of his parents must be Jamaican.
Black Americans love doing that.
>I'm not one of those stupid American slave descendants, I'm a superior island slave descendant.

Well, I know how bad calling a fat girl fat is, so even when I have been in heated arguments with them, I have never done it. I think there are certain things you just don't do because you know how much social backlash you would experience from that.

I am not saying that this should be the case, but there are certain things you don't do even if you disagree. I hate fat people, but I wouldn't dare judge one in public.

And I wouldn't even dream of calling a nigger a nigger. In my high school, niggers were the one race TOTALLY off limits. You couldn't even call a black person "black", even that was off limits.

I don't know. I guess I just care a lot about how much it'll hurt the other person.

I encourage you to leave if you feel that we offend your sensibilities.

Not asking who she is, just to target her and make life a living hell for her

You faggot are you really watching the Knick?

are we just going to ignore the fact that the niggers did indeed purchase popeyes chicken?

Ah ah ah! Not so fast lizard spunk!
Politically incorrect would suggest notions that go agains the poltical ruling class in power...
So.. in theory.. since Trump is "THE MAN" now, you could say that the new politically incorrect is quite nigger loving.

Get out of my country, chink.

Cuck

To be fair, white Americans can't shut the fuck up about how they're 1/16th Irish or some shit. It's equally dumb in both scenarios.

even high iq blacks give birth to low iq nigs. the iq rarely passes down. learn your fucking lesson, you cuck. you want you daughter getting blacked?

maybe he shouldn't be bringing geasy ass chicken to class, let alone one where PCs are in use. but no one would tell him no food cause they're too scared of maybe being perceived as racist.

Yeah I come from the third world shithole of Alabama for Germoney

my father is the white one

How about you actually come here instead of memeing on Sup Forums outside of the central areas of big cities there are no non whites.

>A white girl saying something that demonstrates a zero percent chance of racemixing with a nigger?! HUNT HER DOWN!!!

As reasonable people we need to stand up for women like this.

I fucked your wife

next thing you're gonna tell me is that blacks commit more crimes, can't read, and ruin every community they infest

this is some entry level redpill shit, of course niggers do nigger things, she just needed to be smart about it like we do and keep it away from our personal online presence

t.Nigger

Kill yourself or go to Liberia already.

kinda like bringing greasy fast food to class?

There's more pride to be found in European heritage than Jamaican heritage though.
No offence.

really fired up my neurons
Trump may be president but it will never be deemed socially acceptable to call people niggers etc in public

Nazifus need to be protected, they don't know how to hide their powerlevels

You know damn well if the message was "Oooo I wonder what he has in those pants? Sorry white boys!" everyone would be clapping and cheering her on. Seriously fuck that.

>tell her she's pretty
>text back fast
>buy her food

Top fucking cuck

Are we going to go full circle where niggers get too soft off of easy pussy and whites start cucking them because they're more savage?

Unfortunately dumbass gullible leftists will believe anything they see on social media and become someone's personal army

>alabama
You mean the state filled with niggers and whites that can barely speak a comprehensible dialect of english?
You're no better than a monkey on a keyboard.

Is this board called socially incorrect?

i agree with this kek also wills it

None taken, but I'm of the opinion that you aren't Irish or German or whatever the hell your ancestors were until you take the effort to learn the country, culture and language, and looking at old youtube videos of it doesn't count.

what the he'll dude I'm not saying that it's OK what she did, I'm talking about how people react to what she did.

> a fucking leaf no wonder

Go back to Africa Tyrone

And why you think I left that shithole?

Wow this guy didn't even have the tweet deleted or his account suspended even though he's witch hunting

(((twitter))) is at it again

blacks commit more crimes, can't read, and ruin every community they infest

Sometimes you just have to call a spade a nigger, nigger.

huh.

You just gave me an idea.

>An innocent person is targeted
>"WELL DO YOU SEE WHAT THE OTHERS SAY ON TWITTER, WHICH IS TOTALLY UNRELATED TO THIS PERSON"

Please stop

Ultimately we are going to have to make a more physical presence known, one more accessible to the general public than Sup Forums and a decent way of doing that would be to defend a young woman from a PC lynching after a racist joke.
It's certainly a better idea than stabbing up antifa in the streets.

Because fuck that racist bitch? Society isn't on your side, faggot.

;____;

NIGGER

>RACIST, FUCKING RACIST FUCKS,
surely you have an example of a single instance of a Sup Forums user making such a complaint

Yup, if one thing is for SURE about Sup Forums is that they would never be overly sensitive to jokes about their own race.

And they definitely would dox anyone online who disagrees with them.

And they certainly wouldn't post that person's information and ask other people in Sup Forums to attack that person.

Oh wait, all those things happen constantly and the right is just as guilty of constant hypocrisy as the left is. Weird how it's okay when you guys do it tho, huh?

Feel free to take a page out of this chick's book. I wish more people would say nigger openly instead of "hiding their power level" like a cowardly, chickenshit loser.

I'd love to get more racists fired and kicked out of school!

This
Im gonna message her and let her know she has us on her side!

>"of course niggers are eating popeyes"

How can we get that into a catchy Twitter nigger trend?

Awful lot of stormfront newfags in this thread.

You can't possibly expect anything good from using an outright racial slur for no reason.
It's one thing to get fired for supporting Trump or something like that, but just calling a black dude nigger?

That's retarded and she gets everything coming to her.

>h-h-he deserved it!
He's eating chicken. Are blacks not allowed to eat chicken?

Fuck off.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER