I lost my finger and now I'm $40 000 in debt. Thanks America

>I lost my finger and now I'm $40 000 in debt. Thanks America.

Why is the American healthcare system so atrocious?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5ygr6g/i_lost_my_finger_and_now_im_in_debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=mnnEAVdeCIM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leaf faggot

>Tfw some moron lost his finger now I have to pay for it by working my 10 fingers to the bone

Why is America so free?

because you haven't gotten trumpcare yet you poorfag canadian shill

It's pretty bad man

There is a lot of medical stuff I should probably be doing as preventative maintenance but I opt out of doing it because it would cost so much money.

Plus child care is so much that I couldn't afford it anyways in a two working parent household.
Maybe we are just living too long and they need us to die off at a younger age for some reason so they make heath care a disaster on purpose.

Your head will be next you Muslim loving Canadian

Jesus Christ man if you're gonna spread lies with a bullshit story get your fucking proxy right.

You are a terrible shill.

Because our government imposes overburdening regulations that reduce competition between insurance companies/big pharma which drives prices up

Why did you come to America to get Healthcare. Oh that's right you had to wait a fucking year to even get help in canada. Fuck off leaf

/thread/

Never come to america without travelers insurance.

I know a guy who broke his arm in the U.S. and drove back to fucking canada so he wouldn't get stuck with a bill in the u.s.

reddit.com/r/pics/comments/5ygr6g/i_lost_my_finger_and_now_im_in_debt/

How did he lose his finger?

took an arrow to it

There isn't really much incentive for cross-state plans though.
I mean you can keep saying if we just remove enough regulations it'll fix everything but there's no evidence that insurance companies will follow through on your hopes.

You're just saying things that are false. You have put forth no argument.

>going on reddit
>believing a contrived upboat farming story

>operates power tools and machinery
(according to redd-it post)
>doesn't have insurance
>doesn't negotiate the price
>WAAAH ITS ALL AMERICAN HOSPITALS FAULT
And I care why?

Quikclot that shit and take a motrin faggot

>leaf poster
>blaming america

I hope mods ban that cucktry for at least a day.

pricing transparency

youtube.com/watch?v=mnnEAVdeCIM

thread

You're not even American

>I lost my finger and now I'm $40 000 in debt.
If you had a halfway decent job that would've been covered.

>Retard didn't file for cross-border health coverage.

How about you go back to Canada and get in that ten-year backlog line to see a doctor then

The only people who complain about medical prices in America are the unemployed shitkickers who don't have health insurance

>you're lying!
Great argument but you haven't shown that things will necessarily fix themselves with less regulation either.
My point is that insurance companies have shown little desire to try cross state plans even when they had some opportunities and while less regulation can smooth things out it won't suddenly make companies want to do things that aren't attractive to them.

Do you think that is any different anywhere else?
Over here, they wouldn't give you the choice.
They's just decide that the operation is too expensive, you would lose your finger. They wouldn't even present you with the option to save that shit.

>Sort it out.

We can take our health insurance and get treated in America for free this retard didn't bother talking to his provincial health insurance provider.

should've bought fewer iphones

It's pretty fucking bad. Got a laceration on my head, and even with health insurance, and my employer paying 80% after the first 3000, I end up with a fucking $3,500 bill after an x-ray plus stitches.

It's fucking stupid.

>reddit
>obamacare fansite

What did you expect them to do that you couldn't just put a band aid on it and walk it off?
What I see, that bill, is $40,000 of stupid.

>guy posted this pic to reddit a few hours ago

he seems pretty happy for just losing a fucking finger

it's like that one slut on facebook who willingly cut half her pinky off just for the attention, then posted a picture of the infected stump on facebook with a trail of "happy" emoticons

>Over here, they wouldn't give you the choice.

But he lost his finger AND is in 40K debt (PURGE THE HERETIC).

In Scandinavia they'd patch you up, you'd pay 10-100 bucks and go about your day. Probably take some paid sick leave up to a month while you're recovering.

Or take a 4 week vacation and still have more time to take if you wanted it, something murricans work decades to get (if they ever do).

>They wouldn't even present you with the option to save that shit.

Given that they do reattach fingers in Scandinavia this is a lie too.

If you look at it statistically perhaps there are a few cases that could have been saved with more money invested. There is triage, no question. But fingers are still reattached here. If you want private care here you can pay for it at any point. Rich people have private health insurance on top of regular healthcare, you can too.

> Do you think that is any different anywhere else?

It is different and it's sad you don't know what you have.

You're forgetting competition and visible prices (not behind insurance wall) would be a thing again.

well would you rather not have a finger?

Dude shut up. Hospitals are for women.

>see the problem is the lack of competition
>not the lack of cooperation, profit motive and insurance companies that don't exist in the actual first world with UNIVERSAL HEALTHCARE
A FUCKING SHART

Health insurance is a huge business run by the jews and big pharma which drives prices ridiculously high. Americans just go with it because they dont know any better

Is he smoking a fucking cigarette? He cut off his finger and said, eh why not and started puffing up.

why did you stick your finger in michael moors mouth?

Hmm, obviously I have no real experience in dealing with missing finger,s but funny enough, I actually know 3 people who are missing fingers.
Is it (((pure coincidence))) I know 3 people who just happened to lose fingers and didn't get them re-attached, or is it more likely they just don't perform those operations for everyone?

What should happen ideally, and what happens in reality are not the same damn thing, my dear Sven.

Here in Spain totally free.

One of the advantages of this country.

How did you lose it mine are all attached

Maybe you shouldn't have lost your finger.

Some people go outside of their basement, user.

Have you ever worked with your hands? Or tools? Or machinery? Or just one day some fuck happens to take of your finger?

This stupid attitude in this thread. I've never lost a limb, and only have gotten stitches before (which cost way the fuck more than anyone in their right minds should be paying), but it's not outside the realm of possibility.

>not having a real job which gives you insurance and your whole procedure and hospital stay would only cost you your deductible
>tfw over 50 of the top 100 hospitals in the world are all in the United States and faggot leafs like you have to come here for care

This is why immigrants come to the UK to leech of our sexy free healthcare.

(That we pay quite a bit of tax for... and it doesn't get spread equally, so if your local hospital didn't get chosen to receive teh m0nies, you're going to die.)

Reminder that Ameripoors pay more in insurance AND tax for health care than developed, 1st world nations that aren't desperate to bend over and spread their assholes for the Jews

>over 50 of the top 100 hospitals in the world are all in the United States
I'm curious what your source is for this, and which hospitals those are?

> fucking leaf
Did you forget to proxy before you posted or something? The US has nothing to do with your healthcare system.

Social Darwinism. The weak (poor) perish, the strong (rich) survive.

The more I learn about American insurance policies and shit, the more I'm convinced that "MUH FREEDUM" is actually bad fucking thing, since the average American can't be trusted to get themselves an insurance, or to STFU incase they didn't get one and got into trouble.

The only fucking reason Europeans have it better, is because we are not given any freedom in the matter. We are forced by the state to get one insurance or the other. Obviously Americans have the freedom to not get one, and they dont get one, and then they cry when shit hits the fan.
SAD!

Fucking hell, don't they have tutorials on rebbit on how to use proxy?

>le 50 of the best hospitals are here (even though I don't actually live anywhere near one or could afford treatment there maymay

What next, Ameripoor, are you going to pretend you're awesome because you have elite universities you never went to because you're far too poor and stupid and lower class to actually have any access to them?

so they are admitting obamacare doesnt work?

>Why is the American healthcare system so atrocious?
it's not it allows the poor and stupid to die off

How are Americans supposed to pay for socialized healthcare when we have tens of millions of lazy and worthless niggers and spics, and white trash too, who contribute relatively nothing and just leech off the government? Then how are we supposed to continue to pay for it when we have hordes of spics moving into the country who contribute relatively nothing.

Free healthcare isn't sustainable in America.

>"MUH FREEDUM"

It's just freedom to be fiscally raped by corporate kikes while living under the NSAs iron fist and the Patriot act

If this is true, he's retarded for even bothering to go to a hospital for that shit. A severed finger is not life threatening and the odds of them successfully reattaching are clearly not great.

A team of highly trained and rightly compensated people saved the rest of my hand and maybe even my life and now I need to repay them for it. THANKS AMURICA!! SO UNFAIR!!!

By transferring your stupid employment insurance to tax, cutting your bloated military spending, and refusing to bail out corporations that steal your money and then post profits.

It's really not fucking hard, but you retards will blame niggers for everything while the Jew thrusts his cock all the way down your gaping throat.

>reddit
>reddit
>reddit

FUCK

OFF

Hey, I've been searching and I haven't been able to find your source?

My dad stuck his hand in a snowblower, chopped off like three fingers and they all were reattached and function pretty good considering. You must have done something wrong.

He's an idiot for not buying health insurance. He's not even going to pay that money back, he'll just file for bankruptcy and have his debt erased.

I lost a finger. Had it sewn right back on though.

I did it with a cheap utility knife. Blade got stuck, tried to get it out with vice grips. Not sure what happened but, sliced that fucker right off.

If it ever were to happen again I'd leave that bastard where it fell. Way too fucking expensive.

what does it feel like to get your finger chopped off? does it hurt a lot?

Lol. I work construction. I never trust anyone with less than 10 fingers.....it is always something incredibly stupid....and a stupid person who loses fingers will jeopardize you and your life. This always happens to people who deserve it.

reported

you seem triggered

didn't have health insurance or went to out of network providers

everything else ITT doesn't matter

patients are dumb niggers and doctors & hospitals are turbo kikes

t. Health insurance nigger

What did he expect? That society pays him a huge bonus for losing a finger?

>kiwi tax dollaroos are going to the american healthcare system?

Well, who the hell is he pointing the finger at here?

ouch!

>I lost my finger

Its always in the last place you look

How much do you gotta fail to shoot an arrow through your own hand? Really?
This is where euthanasia would be justified.

go get the tube cutter.

>America doesn't have tort reform
>I haven't taken advantage of that

It's like you WANT to be Frodo 9 fingers.

No, the leaf has a point. 3 points to be exact.

>How much do you gotta fail to shoot an arrow through your own hand? Really?
Only thing you really have to do is to draw it too far back I think

40k for a shit wrap job with gauze... American health care is fucked.

>not having good insurance

this is how I know you are autistic

nice post leafy

>Only thing you really have to do is to draw it too far back
And also to be a fucking failure of a sentient being.
I've hobbied archery, that shit does not happen to any sentient being. I'm honestly amazed.

i would give you some money and this is what the public healthcare system is for not for niggers from africa spitting out babies.

>115978853
which they should im fine with a american or canadian flying to london to get seen, but fuck some harambe shitting out turdlers on the nhs.

But I thought obamacare fixed everything and it's perfect and no everyone can have insurance and it's all free just like birth control and free abortions for white women only?

Not to mention; your premiums wont go up!

> In Scandinavia they'd patch you up, you'd pay 10-100 bucks and go about your day.

It's because the U.S. healthcare system isn't about "humanitarian" service.

It's about money, so the doctors can get paid big checks, drive extremely over priced vehicles and fuck prostitutes at orgy parties.

The U.S. culture is fucked, you are living in a system of slavery with a smiley face plastered on everything.

The mainstream of culture is all about pimping and prostitution. The cities are flooded with the same establishments for miles.

If you live near or in a city you living in a waste land, fooled by the pretty lights flashing everywhere, marveling at the architecture of your local McDonald's restaurant.

> not having a real job which gives you insurance

Typical nigger welfare talk.

> I's got entitlements, deys gonna pay da fees

This is why I only agree with universal healthcare in conservative white countries. The niggers see successful white societies establish social services like healthcare and they fly to it like flies to shit just for the gibs. Shitskins are cancer of the human species, they don't built shit like this in their failed nigger societies, they just want gibs, they don't think this is built by a society where everyone helps eachother.

Also those are the ugliest babies I've seen.

Tldr universal healthcare is good in homogenous white nations but it's ruined by shitskins that just take gibs.

and you are fat lol.

Your cost are high so we can subsidize America's continued cultural enrichment.

If you see a 400lb ghetto brood queen, let her know she is welcome.

Thanks for further driving up our insurance costs you leaf nigger, pay debts.

Thank you Based Aussie
>Not realizing he's giving an example
Fuck you Retarded Aussie

Why should you being a dumbass and losing your finger entitle you to anything?

The reason it's 40,000 is because of artificially inflated prices. Healthcare in america is the most expensive in the world.