Opinions On iDubbbz?:

I was just re-watching his Content Cop on Tana Mongeau and I agree with his views of the context in which slurs are used being more important than the slurs themselves. So I was just wondering what Sup Forums's opinion of iDubbbz was. I don't know what his political view are, but he has admitted he's sort of Anti-PC and is clearly Anti-SJW. He also is an SJW's worse nightmare. The "evil" straight, white, cis, male that says offensive shit, doesn't care and has a constantly growing fanbase/audience. So your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/anisajomha/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ian is clearly a lurker, watch him show it alot more frequently as time goes on, in the vain of Pewds.
Outjewing the jews is the best Tactic.

I didn't like it when he killed the German girl.

Yeah hes funny... ???

This isn't your e-celeb board

/thead/

/thread

reported

He's one of the only meme youtube people I find genuinely funny. Reminds me of Filthy Frank but instead of making a retard of himself and incoherently screaming into the camera he writes pretty funny skits and in his later stuff (like content cop) he makes a lot of good points and pretty much destroys people.

t.b.h. he could probably be a pretty good politician if his interest was attaining power instead of shitposting and memes

And I do mean that, watch some of his content cop or more popular kickstarter crap videos, the dude is fucking savage and utterly destroys anyone he attacks, sometimes to the point of ruining their channel. He's basically the Trump of youtube

>he has admitted he's sort of Anti-PC and is clearly Anti-SJW.

He's basically an actual normal person (excluding the gay vibe he gives off) who can be entertaining with his videos. I say entertaining because he actually puts research and analysis into his content, which is rare for other e-celebs that share his target audience.

I'm asking you're opinion on him because he is slowing becoming a big influence for a lot of people. And I assumed it was something Sup Forums would appreciate.

h3h3 and fucking idubbz are fucking terrible terrible shit. Idubbz could be alright if he wasn't just a giant fucking idiot loud teenager attention grabing fuckhead but h3h3 is fucking shit

Do you think he's be better than most politicians? He has a degree in business and he follows politics as suggested in his Philip Defranco podcast interview a year back.

>(excluding the gay vibe he gives off)
He has a girlfriend who is pretty hot. The gay thing is just a running joke.

If he spent a few decades sharpening his fangs working among people in a sphere other than retarded youtube faggots, then yeah at very least he would be god tier at debating and media analysis

I think he's too depressed and autistic to actually be a politician though

It's iDubbbz faggot. And I can't tell if you're just trolling or you're genuinely this irrational? Also he's 26. And what do you have against Ethan? I know Sup Forums isn't know for being rational, but he isn't your enemy.

Iddubz is a socal resident. Almost everyone around here acts like him. The counter culture is now to be an edgy memer and its spreading.
People say nigger all the time in good and bad ways. No one cares. Its funny.
The overton window shifted

I love him, and to friends I'd talk about and recommend him. but this isn't an advert board, and if I see one more of these threads I will assume idupes is paying shills and I will vehemenently shill against him.

sage.

>literal jew
>married literal jew
>bashes trump every chance he gets
>openly supported clinton

I could go on but that's really all it takes for Sup Forums to hate someone

Or has no interest in it. I think he's found a good living in YouTube as long as he doesn't fuck up in the real world. Ian has this strange talent that not a lot of people have. He never gets himself into situations were he's wrong. Jinx, Keemstar, Leafy, Tana... Not wrong. Also long as he's not accused of pedophilia, rape, abuse etc. he's got a great career on YouTube.

Yeah, but I'm not talking about Sup Forums, I'm talking his influence on normies and society.

Based.
The most hard hit areas are where the Most Redpilled Whites are at.

One more of these threads? There's been one before this one? Also if you shill against him because of a Sup Forums thread, you're a fucking sheep or just retarded. Just saying.

He's a fag but that shit he did with that broad was pretty based.

this. look up how Ethan got his job. could it be congenital from his Jewish parents? ding ding ding! you're right.

he got a cushy job, stacks of cash, then decided "oh fuck, I'm more qualified to act retarded for 12 year olds than I am a businessman" and started his show. I think he's funny, I do, but you can't deny he has inherited his wealth and thus gets to fuck around for more money. how many other people in the world would be funny YouTubers if they had money? a fucking lot. he is successful, but it all traces back to his Jewish family.

I don't even mention his fucking wife who barely can speak English correctly she's so far kiked.

Youtubers are more relevant to politics and current events than media outlets, CNN is even paying the hillshill Casey Seistat 25 million dollars to use his channel and fanbase. It's """"""""cringy"""""""" but "ecelebs" have never been more relevant.

The jew hating part I'm aware is a meme for some and serious for others. You I don't know. And he didn't bash Trump. He talked about Trump once ans it was the Hamilton tweet, which even I'll agree was pretty stupid. And he doesn't openly support Cliton. He said he voted for her, but was fine with Trump winning. He even understood WHY he won. He states how voting for Trump was a brick in the window to the system of SJWs.

He's best friends with (((Ethan))) so he's our enemy.

A fag in what sense?

>Casey Seistat
Casey Neistat

>doesn't bash trump
>really doesn't like clinton
>constantly shits on SJWs
>politically moderate

You clearly haven't watched any of his shit

again, yes. there are never youtube star threads on here. if there are, I've never seen them. idubbbz is the only one I ever see, and this is the fourth time since new years, and that's just what I've seen. I love the guys content, but he blew up way too fast. he's going to sell out soon, and I'm not going to have any part of it. so when I see another, similarly structured thread ("Ian has some redpilled views", "Is Ian /ourguy/?") I'll just discourage people to watch him. his skits are hilarious, and the behind the scenes bits really show how much bullshit he pits into it, but I'm not going to support someone who wants to shill and sellout. particularly someone who already is making defend money with their current formula.

>words don't matter, context matters
I've heard this from another comedian, not sure if it was George Carlin or Chris Rock

Carlin

He is just another leafy. Also not politics.

>The "evil" straight, white, cis, male that says offensive shit, doesn't care and has a constantly growing fanbase/audience.
He is also scrawny as fuck, so it's only until someone decides to beat his head in with a brick that he can get away with what he says.

True, Felix (PewDiePie) basically redpilled about let'ts say 40 million of his fanbase with the Wall Street Journal slandering him. YouTubers have a larger influence on millennials than politicians or even celebrities in general.

>You're going to die

>A doctor tells you this.

>Your worst enemy does.

Yeah context matters.

Even though he's Anti-PC and pro freedom of speech and expression?

If you think Ian is gonna sellout, you're fucking retarded. In fact you could say he's sold-out his whole career. He isn't doing videos for free. He's making money off of adsense and has done promotional bad unboxings and STILL does with Samuria Buyer. So you's just look autistic as fuck to shill against him over trivial shit. You look like a faggot hipster.

I've seen a vlog where it was him and some other people I don't want to shill for, where a BLM guy said something about whitey injecting babies with some sort of drug that makes only blacks stupid, and idubbbz perked up and asked how the drug would know what race this person was. pretty fucking based, but still sage these threads incase (((ian)))) is shilling.

SAGE AND REPORT
FUCK OFF BACK TO Sup Forums

/thread

How is he another Leafy? Also you like an internet badass that's upset he's getting more pussy than you, which is any at all. Stop acting like a faggot before you're fucking curb stomped.

Ian is legitmately White though.
I don't like overusing the echoes on people you haven't researched, it weakens it's effects and it's such a powerful Meme that it should not be fucked with like that.
That was a Maxmoefoe vid & he made the most "WTF is this nigger on about" face I have ever seen, he looked like the Sup Forumsack of the group with his friends on a Night Out.

And with all that, he's still the enemy?

I'm actually not from Sup Forums. I just randomly browse Sup Forums. Also I think you mean Bump, not sage faggot.
Same with you, bump.

Annoying virgin sperg, That only appeals to under age tweens trying to be edgy.

nothing you said makes sense my man. Ian doesn't just make money off of adsense you absolute fucking mongoloid. look at socialblade. look at his tweets from '13 onward. he's partnered with YouTube. be absolutely makes money off of his videos. and, although I like him, he's gonna sell out in one way or another. eventually he will hit a brick wall, similar to pewdiepie. he'll either have to stop being edgy, or have enough money saved up to say fuck it and continue being edgy. youtube is only going to get worse with the PC. idubbbz is a flash in the pan if he gets greedy and changes his style to conform to what his payroll would like. if he continues, which I hope he does, he risks significant financial potential.

all I'm saying is if he wants to sell out, he can, but he should probably wait a bit longer. pewdiepie did it oppositely; he got a following after selling out and then turned a 180 and redpilled everyone, and YouTube can do nothing but stop giving him money. which he has plenty of.

Even Ian was making the same face beyond the retard.

Shilling much?

>How is he another Leafy?
He picks on smaller youtube channels, that's how his channel stays relevant. Just like leafy. Difference is that leafy hides his insecurities whilst Idubbz just ignores them.
I have no doubt someone else will call him out and then take his place, with the samething happening to them.

I'm just saying the truth. If he wants to start talking shit then it's best to start making sure he can back it up i.e. get big. Otherwise he's just waiting for a smack.
Also I don't understand why you're so defensive over an youtuber.

The donald is thataway buddy, fuck off newfag he's a kike.

He makes videos of Adsense and his video retard. I was watching his videos today and got an ad and it said on the bottom right, "ads help this creator." Also wouldn't being a partner with YouTube make him and ever BIGGER sell-out following your logic? And Ian isn't gonna change his style, look at him. I bet even if her were to be dropped by Maker Studios, he still won't stop being himself.

So when he originally went after Jinx, Toy channels, the Fine Bros, Keemstar and Leafy he was a bigger channel than them? New Flash: He wasn't faggot. And the only reason he went after Tana was the prove a point on a topic and expose her hypocrisy. Are you gonna white knight for her like a virgin loser? And he has backed up everything he says. Ian isn't an idiot if your autistic ass couldn't tell. He doesn't go after random people. He's calculating. And I'm defensive because he makes great fucking content and I think is strong ally.

you must actually be retarded, a child or both. just because a fucking ad pops up doesn't mean they don't have extraneous income

>Also wouldn't being a partner with YouTube make him and ever BIGGER sell-out following your logic?

Wow! Some of you on Sup Forums are a lot more retarded than I thought. NOW i see what everyone is talking about. There's Tumblr which is one form of cancer than there's Sup Forums. The other form of cancer.

he blew up in the past not even half a year. everyone he's gone after in content cop has had a larger following than him. he's too young a sensation to gauge these things. but he is en route to sell out. and not be as "edgy".

Talking about a young girl being racist is more wasteful than wanking. Anyone who is still talking about anti-SJW stuff is to frightened to talk of Syria and Ukraine. Fuck your anti-SJW stuff, why make fun of mentally ill children?

>So when he originally went after Jinx, Toy channels, the Fine Bros, Keemstar and Leafy he was a bigger channel than them?
That was then, this is now. Besides those channels apart from perhaps Leafy, were punching bags at the time he made the videos about them anyway.

>expose her hypocrisy.
Oh no girl making video is a hypocrite, this is a giant deal. She doesn't matter, it's just drama to create views for both of them.
>Are you gonna white knight for her like a virgin loser?
No I'll leave the white knighting to you.

I still don't know why you're making him out to be the second coming of christ.
>strong ally
E-celeb drama != Politics

Too young? He's nearing his 30's and so far he's been on roll. And he's not en route to sell-out. NOW I'm starting to see why people hate and make fun of Sup Forums. You're all irrational retards. I was originally one of the people defending you retards against normies talking shit about Sup Forums (or what I thought was talking shit) and the annoying cuck threads. Now you can go fuck yourselves.

Hi Ian

God you Sup Forums retards are brain-dead aren't you? No wonder everyone hates you. And her I though you dipshits were just misunderstood or trolling. Nope, you're genuinely fucking morons.

>That was then, this is now.
Ohhh, he went after a poor white girls with only 2 mil subs who was already in hot water for other shit before Ian cam along. Could be anymore of a shilling white knight faggot. This is Sup Forums not Tumblr. Your'e suppose to eb the extreme opposite you stupid faggot.

>it's just drama to create views for both of them.
Whatever satisfies your small brain and dick.

>No I'll leave the white knighting to you.
As you ironically White Knight her. Sup Forums and Tumblr. A match mate in heaven. Both side of the same fucking coin.

>E-celeb drama != Politics
It is considering he's slowly red pilling normies, but of course you're doing such a fucking great job at that yourself aren't you? Being one of the biggest laughing stocks of the internet. Maybe try making HWNDU great again. It's fucking boring now.

Hi faggot.

Pic?

> who was already in hot water for other shit before Ian cam along
Exactly, she doesn't matter.

>It is considering he's slowly red pilling normies
In what way? Does he speak about the problems western society faces in anyway?

Her Instagram instagram.com/anisajomha/?hl=en

>Exactly, she doesn't matter.
Again, he did it to prove a point on a topic retard.

>In what way? Does he speak about the problems western society faces in anyway?
His ideology, his beliefs, fuck he's even done like 2 videos of Kickstarter Craps and 2 indiegogo excrement relating to Social Justice.

He's cute.

A point that was already being proven. You said it yourself, she was in hot water.

>Kickstarter crap
Criticizing products != Educating people on the problems that the west faces.
What is his Ideology?

Also I don't know why he removed those intruder videos, they were pretty good. He could've at least put them on his game channel before he abandoned it.

>she was in hot water.
And?

>Criticizing products != Educating people on the problems that the west faces.
[Facepalm].... How are you even alive right now? How have you not died from forgetting how to fucking breath. How can some be this retarded and still be alive? I'm amazed. Evolution should've picked you off by now.

>[Facepalm]....
Alright kid, time for bed now. You had your fun. You'll be able to stay up late tomorrow, since it's Friday.

Okay, not you're just trying way too hard. Go back to being the irrational Sup Forums retard. That was at least entertaining by the sheer stupidity.

As much as I like Idubbbz, this is the correct answer.

So the point didn't need to be proven as it already was being done so. I'm sure you could've inferred that.

>no arguement
Thanks for proving my point chum. It's safe to call it a day.

Why?

No it isn't. Where are the mods then?

I got a kick out of the Tana Mongeau thing. Past that, I don't really care.

Check my ID, you mong.

>So the point didn't need to be proven as it already was being done
No it wasn't because it wasn't done with someone with as much power and influence as Ian. Like it or not, Ian has more power and influence than you. Doesn't that just anger you?

>Thanks for proving my point chum.
What point? You had no point other than, "fuck him. You disagree? Well thanks for proving me right." Your'e worse than a fucking SJW. NOW I'm starting to see the extreme of the other side. Just as fucking pathetic.

Fuck it. Still applies to you too considering a majority if you Sup Forums retards are exact same. I sued to think it was just high level trolling. NOW I see it's serious high functioning autism. NOW I'm starting to see why people make fin of Sup Forums.