FBI investigation continues into 'odd' computer link between Russian bank and Trump Organization

cnn.com/2017/03/09/politics/fbi-investigation-continues-into-odd-computer-link-between-russian-bank-and-trump-organization/

>From May 4 until September 23, the Russian >bank looked up the address to this Trump >corporate server 2,820 times -- more lookups >than the Trump server received from any >other source.

>As noted, Alfa Bank alone represents 80% of >the lookups, according to these leaked >internet records. Far back in second place, >with 714 such lookups, was a company >called Spectrum Health. Spectrum is a >medical facility chain led by Dick DeVos, the >husband of Betsy DeVos, who was >appointed by Trump as U.S. education >secretary.

>Together, Alfa and Spectrum accounted for >99% of the lookups.

Obviously fake news, right /pol!?! Obama must have performed all those DNS look-ups to frame the beloved god-emperor!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the Russian >bank looked up the address to this Trump >corporate server 2,820 times -- more lookups >than the Trump server received from any >other source.

so Russia tried to hack trump too

>dns lookups
are these fags for real

the server isn't even managed by the trump organization

we just learned the CIA has the ability to make these lookups come from anywhere on the planet and you're still going to push this?

lol I know right?

brb ima rent a russian proxy then go fuck with a bunch of democrat servers. LOOK AT ALL THE DNS LOOKUPS, RUSSIAN CONSPIRACY!!!

hahahahaha

This is the weakest shit I have ever seen.

Next they are going to say Trump's name has a "R" and "P" in it.... for Russia and Putin!!!

Oy Vey! We got him now!!!

oh but there wuz no wiretapping guise.

Can we see the fingerprints?
If they are Russian it has to be Russia.
Absolutely couldn't be faked.

Trust
Russia
Under
Mister
Putin

I thought this mystery was solved already?

CNN Breaking News!!!!

90% of the network admin agree, it is man made DNS query.

>american """proof"""
woah... so this... is the power of.... the american intelligence

even worse they said this months ago. cnn just rehashed the story.

Fuck off, shareblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

oh fuck off already mike.

>tried

Trump is one of the biggest brands in the world.

Russia is the second most important country in the world.

The fact that they're STILL struggling to find connections is amazing in its' own right.

yeah, really what the fuck. Why the fuck do people act like these requests mean anything at all?

Drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip drip

>Trump Orgainization

nuff said...

>cnn.com/

how could they even count them anyway ... dns are not centralized do they says they monitored a dns server inside the Trump tower that resolved look up from Russia.. it doesn even make sense technically

this reminds me of the fire drills in my college dorm. eventually we'd all just ignore the alarms and stay in our rooms because we knew it was never a real fire

Hey guys we should go back to agreeing with Trump and his Aides that there was absolutely no contact with Russia during the campaign. Trump always tells the truth.

don't forget when they launched an investigation into whether or not "russia today" was ran by russians

Also, Trump is still not under investigation by the FBI. They settled that shit months ago, remember?

Cool story bro, but CNN is fake news.

>CNN

Awww, is somebody scared? Yeah these organizations are all making this stuff up. 100% fake. No investigation is going on. No communication happened between Trump and Russia during the campaign. It's all fake.

>WE DIDNT WIRETAP ANYBODY, OKAY?
>Oh yeah, and look at these wiretaps

So he was tapped.

Thanks for confirming, FBI.

>Obviously fake news, right /pol!?!

Yes. Pretty obvious fake news.

KEEP GOING, YOU'RE CONVINCING THE WORLD!!!!!! YOU'RE THE HERO WE NEED AND DESERVE!!!!! TRUMP IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT!

This is old news from before the election. It has already been debunked. Why are they recycling old shit? The Russian meme is reallly dying isn't it?

saved

You need more than just internet connections when it's been proven that the CIA can pretend to be any foreign power they want

Did you see Assange's press conference? He stated that the CIA can piggyback onto another computer and make it look like they're hacking. CIA could have done this using Russia as a mirror.

I BELIEVE IN YOU!!!!!!

YOU ARE THE ONE!!!!!!!

KEEP BTFOING THE LIBERALS!!!!

ALL THESE CONNECTIONS ARE FAKE AND NOT REAL!!!!!

TRUMP IS COMPLETELY INNOCENT!!!!!

Where's the proof?

They are going to push this hard because normies are already eating it up, this will just help with their confirmation bias. Personally, I am going insane every time someone mentionS Russia in the same sentence as Trump now

ya, that graph has no political bias at all.

inb4 trump told putin to hack the elction with his super secret data link so secret not even the NSA can find it.

I am a powerful man. I manage men. I had one guy working for me. This fag jabbered all day about evil Russia and how I was "friends" with Russia for not taking his CNN alarmist shit seriously

Nigger hasn't collected a pay check for about a month now.