Muslim Mother Sues Tampon Company for stealing daughters virginity

WTF /pol
is this real ?

Are they really this retarded or is this a living MEME ?
I don't understand

newyorkfeed.org/2017/03/alert-muslim-mother-sues-tampon-company-for-stealing-her-daughters-virginity/

Other urls found in this thread:

christophercantwell.com/2015/08/09/tampons-are-patriarchal-oppression/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch now as liberals say tampons are tool of the white imperialist patriarchy while defending religious conservativism, and ignoring the fact tampons were meant for bullet wounds and used by war nurses.

What kind of lawyer recommends their client to go to court with this shitty a case?

Pretty bad desu

Just because there's no hymen doesn't mean she ain't a virgin, fucking idiot muslims

You're forgetting that free bleeding is a thing and has been for a while

I don't think anyone besides those sick bitches who practice it ever want to think about that.

It does when her father performs his nightly hymen check.

How much money does she expect to get? Can we quantify the value of virginity?

A basic google search shows that it's shitty old clickbait, kys.

>Muslim virginity
2 shekels?

A lawyer that's getting paid $100/hr by this woman.

She's pretty hot desu

Blood is racist. Ever heard of SICKLE CELLS? Racist.

The fucking audacity and hypocrisy of these wogs.

I guess you owe us more than some reparations too.

>2 goats?
FTFY :^)

That was some white teenagers first time not some camelfuckers belt notch.

>American education

$1.4 MILLION DOLLARS

>“WHO WILL WANT OF MY DAUGHTER NOW? HER BODY HAS BEEN DEFILED, SHE IS DIRTY!” SHE TOLD LOCAL REPORTERS IN TEARS. “WHAT WILL I DO WITH HER?
Stone her to death, or sell her to the brothel. I've heard there is a surgery to restore hymen. Why Islam is still legal?

No hymen no diamond

Tampons are the patriarchy. They literally have women rape themselves just so that they don't have to put up with bleeding all over their underwear.
The true freedom pill is the pill. Any brain damage only happens in biased white male patriarchy studies as everyone knows that all brains are equal regardless of size and chemical makeup.

Came in expecting Sweden or Germany, a little surprised its Merica

shouldn't she sue the girl's 12 uncles first?

>2017
>not making your 12 y/o daughter free bleed
Y'all don't Sharia do ya son?

A quick Google search reveals this story originating in like April of last year. Snopes says it's fake, don't know if that's a lie or not but fact is many articles were posted on this exact same subject early last year with the exact same story

I don't let my daughter use them

Why do we put up with these people when we have the full capability to completely eradicate them from the planet?

It's only fair; western parents whine when muslims rape their underage daughters and steal their virginities but now the west has the audacity to do the same with evil toys?

Jews trying to be the conscience of White folk strikes again. Turns out Whites don't care enough about most of the world to go out there and genocide the natives. We only did that when it was convenient along with other things like making money.

oh kek you crazy frog, why would you bless this?
>god of chaos
shadilay

>mud slimes

pads are a thing, they know that right? If they are so paranoid about virginity.
So they bought those things on purpose to then make up a shitty lawsuit??

>August 9, 2015
christophercantwell.com/2015/08/09/tampons-are-patriarchal-oppression/