Post yfw South Korea just impeached their president

Post yfw South Korea just impeached their president

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm
rt.com/news/380072-south-korea-park-impeachment-upheld/
youtube.com/watch?v=WclrhUTMabM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It won't make a difference unless the go after the witch coven that mind-controlled her.

Some one redpill me on this.

Occult shadow puppeteers secretly controlling cyberpunk Seoul Worst Korea with ancient Korean wizardry sounds like a rad idea for a novel or video game.

this is why we need women to be the leaders of all countries.

men are so currupt

What a waste of her father's legacy.

>t. a "college educated" woman

While not specific to SK.

Here's a dark rabbit hole to fall down that should endarken you.

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/mindcontrol/mindcontrol_index.htm

I fucking hate gooks, they could all die for all I care.

Nasty fucking south korean bitches are the worst. They have box jaws like rocky balboa, annoying screeching voices, and the men kill themselves prematurely because the know how horrible gook women are.

I hope North Korea liberates SK men, and lines up all the plastic hooker-gooks to have their skulls emptied with a 7.62.

If the DMZ was a reflection of the Korean people, they would have these soulless, monkey-faced cum marauders staring at their phones, as they are being showered in praise for being South Korea's "military make-over".

Next korean bitch I see, i'm gonna back-hand so hard, her jaw pops off.

did a korean qt dump you, user

His legacy of taking away freedom as an authoritarian dictator and getting assassinated?

He did do good economically I guess.

He's never been touched.

guess your tiny dick busted the myth of BWC you hoped they kept believing

He he he
Just as praned.

Now South Korea needs a Juche party

rundown plz

Damn, how much is the night with one of these chinks?

Found the loser US Soldier who got turned down in Itaewon

Just a reminder that all gooks are a bunch of hilariously plastic fake little dicked goblins who make cheap exploding phones and hilariously cheap cars

I've had enough of this British Pajeet

>praying the next korean qt user sees isn't mine

>mfw two women leaders have been impeached in the past two years

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND THEY TRY TO TELL ME THAT THEY CAN LEAD TOO

What for?

Somebody give me the run down on Korean women. Are they like nip women in any way?

All the goddamn same to me desu.

I can't wait for our country to follow suit

She actually looks like a nigger for a second i am impress

fucking nigger

Yamato > Gooks
not knowing the difference automatically means you're a jew or a nigger

in any instance, kill yourself

Asians are all the same nigger fucking mongoloids ain't no goddamn difference. Just like Brazilians are niggers

This, Koreans are subhuman retards

how you feeling?

My girlfriend is Korean American. I love her but funny thing is she probably has no idea about this.

how about now?

they're dropping like flies

that bitch in brazil is gone

that bitch in argentina is gone

hillary is gone

what a time to be alive

probably like any other proxyfag

>TFW Asians stay uncucked while Russia is the white only country not being plagued by minorities.

Korea's first female president becomes Korea's first impeached president. On the day where american women don't show up for work lol

From Park Geun-hye to Park Geun-bye

Amazing. But corruption in south korea is spectacular. You need to go after the puppet masters.

>Russia
>not being plagued by minorities.

>this 50% white jew being this mad

kek
stay ignorant, Shekelsteinberg

Last time I checked, Trump didnt let some feminist cult leader dictate his political decisions.

I rather Trudeau be next, I know for sure that prettyboy idiot is into some occultic shit

>rushing to the defense of gooks

Fuck off weeb faggot nigger loving Brazilian. Asians are all the fucking same you gotta be a nigger to think otherwise

lmfao muslim jew mad as fuck his dick was cut when he was a kid

enjoy your lube, faggot

Jesus man. I don't worship Asians or shit, but they're still a respectable people. Go outside and talk to an Asian person instead of shitposting on a Korean thread you damn neckbeard.

Nah he let the Russians do it.

Is Justin Castro controlled by the same cult.?

>Russia is the white only country not being plagued by minorities.

Yankee I have some bad news to tell you...

I ain't mad about anything I just don't like these nigger lovers trying to tell me that Asians are fucking different. They're all fucking slanty eyed little manlet gook fucks that look the same. No distinctions between them. They're soulless, godless fucking niggers

I know I'm about to get the radical islam thing

Whatever you say fucking weeb nigger lover

>b-but these non whites are good people

Still non whites you fucking nigger I won't associate and I sure won't regard them as good fucking people when they aren't. They aren't on our side so stop being a nigger lover

>i traveled to Thailand in October
>king dies
>i stay in the same hotel as the President of Korea who was visiting Thailand
>she gets ousted.

Maybe i should stay away from thailand

starting to think you're a fat white bitch who got dumped for some oriental pussy

>Whatever you say fucking weeb nigger lover

NHK is just repeating the same phrases over and over again

Not like you need personal reasons not to.

Nah bro I'm a guy. I've fucked two Asian girls before too. One was Chinese other was Thai, so basically they were the fucking same

Does South Korea have any political parties that believe in Europe-tier welfare states?

The media had been silent on this topic for a long time. From my understanding when this first started, the leader was a puppet president controlled by a shadow organization or something. Apparently this caused mass outrage in SK but radio silence everywhere else. Can anyone with more info fill me in?

Democrat party
populace is too redpilled for that tho
the left wingers fucked themselves for letting the impeachment to actually go through
now the right wingers will rise up and band together like never before

Oh really, I thought you didn't associate with non-whites.

Kek I didn't make friends out of them bro. Just fucked them. I do not associate with filth that is not my kind no. Not unless I want to fuck a woman who isn't my kind, but I will not make a friend out of her

kek

pic relevant

Why is this thread so shit? I wanted to celebrate some good news

wasnt she being mind controlled by Touhous or something?

>tfw no gf to gotta fly now with

Poor troll. Even for, Sup Forums

Its good news, but -

i love korea. hope it pulls through during these hard times

reposting from that other thread

rt.com/news/380072-south-korea-park-impeachment-upheld/

Some agencies and "people" and non government organizations want all threads about everything on /pol*/ to be shit.

woops

finally, a fucking synopsis of whats happening
crazy shit

Not trolling nigger lover

I was in that thread

holy shit I'm glad its still being posted

Wouldn't be upset if the entire corean peninsula were deleted honestly. Would be pretty great honestly

We did it first.

I saved it cause I couldn't believe this was real and not /x/ teir shit

My bet is Shadow governments will start being reveiled all around the world soon.

>the first woman president is the first to be impeached

Lol no
sorry middle of the work day here
can't wait to go out drinking tonight
whole city will be out I'm sure

That thread almost broke me with how fucking insane it was finding out that an anime plot was made real

I hope so, trump's gotta deal with the CIA first though, its a race against time

youtube.com/watch?v=WclrhUTMabM

I read that not long after it was posted and was honestly shocked to hear it and then researched it myself and found out it was mostly true

fucking insanity

>harbinger to dumbf's destiny

>be first female president of gookistan
>get sent back to kitchen

If it's not trolling then that makes it all the more sad.

That I'd very sad that you live with such hate. I mean I don't particularly like blacks but I love my Asian girlfriend. Just bring with her is making me less racist.