ARE YOU HAPPY, Sup Forums?! YOU'RE MAKING LITTLE KIDS CRY

ARE YOU HAPPY, Sup Forums?! YOU'RE MAKING LITTLE KIDS CRY

sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/03/09/youre-not-danish-second-generation-migrant-kids-told-teary-video

>A national debate has erupted in Denmark following a controversial statement passed by parliament which brands immigrants and their descendants as not Danish.

>“The Parliament notes with concern that today there are areas in Denmark, where the proportion of immigrants and descendants from non-Western countries is over 50 per cent,” read the statement, adopted by a narrow majority in early February.

>“It is the parliament’s belief that Danes should not be a minority in Danish neighbourhoods.”

>In response, a Copenhagen-based advertising firm – Gorilla Media – released an emotive three-minute video of second-generation children being told they aren’t Danish.

>The video shows the childrens' variously confused and tearful reactions, imploring politicians to “please, remember who you’re talking about".

>Denmark is one of many European countries which have struggled to deal with a wave of migrants and refugees across EU borders.

>The country has had one of the harsher responses in the EU – tightening family reunification laws, imposing a tough, new citizenship test, and passing a controversial law to seize assets from asylum seekers to pay for their care.

>Immigrants and their descendants make up approximately 12 per cent of the Danish population.

No, but seriously, is this just more liberalism at work? Using children as a Trojan horse to bring in more "refugees"?

They aren't Ethnically Danish. If they were in America or Canada where there is no Ethnically American/Canadian then they'd have a point.

>Immigrants and their descendants make up approximately 12 per cent of the Danish population.
Oh jeez

It's the liberals plan to wipe out white ethnicities. They want it so when one says they're German, Danish etc you don't think of whites.

In my experience, all brownies hate whites.

Well duh. They should just come to canada instead. Anybody can be Canadian.

>Leftists make kids cry and then blame it on the right.

damn the left qt has nice lips for succ i bet she will be a semen demon when she grows up

>shitskin mudchildren
>"wat u mean I not dane"

>“The Parliament notes with concern that today there are areas in Denmark, where the proportion of immigrants and descendants from non-Western countries is over 50 per cent,”

Why is their country of origin relevant if theyre not danish? Thats racist.

That's just bloody wrong, at least most people down here recognise that only men of European stock can be called Australian

can someone post picsofrefugeesthat'llmakeyousayfuckbordersandshieet.jpeg

As someone who grew up not from the same stock as everyone else and eas treated as a non kiwi, these kids then to harden the fuck up and just accept what they are.

Im so sick of "it makes children cry" being seen as any sort of valid argument

They have to go back.

You aren't supposed to tell kids the truth until they can handle it.

as one user once said, if you live in a garage for 15 years does that make you a car? no... they aren't fucking danish.,

new zealand isn't comparable since only maoris are ethnically new zealandish

I don't even really understand how this is news?

It's not like they lose citizenship, is it? It's just a clarification of ethnicity, not nationality right? am I missing something

new zealand isn't comparable since only maoris are ethnically new zealandish
Maoris are only "natives" because they ate all the abos.

>implying normal people don't already skip those tryhard tearful vids of pls donate and gib muh children campaign ads
good plan

They wont lose their citizenship or get deported; the Dutch parliament just recognised that there's a Dutch ethnicity, and a Dutch citizenship.

sad!

That boy has inbred ears.

Mooselims are about 75% inbred because they're cousinfuckers.

and goat fuckers also

Always have a hearty kek when niggers say Islam is based or muslim women are qt.

>canada and yurop

I really don't like ugly kids.