Make up story about Obama wiretapping him

>make up story about Obama wiretapping him
>Obama officials and Deep State officials all come out and deny it, saying they weren't investigating him for anything
>they have now inadvertently cleared Trump of
suspicion of Russian ties since they didn't have anything to investigate him for
69 Dimensional Chess

IN THE NAME OF KEK

called it nigga

HOW DOES HE KEEP WINNING SO HARD

HE'S MORE THAN A MAN

HE'S TRUMP

Now it is time to investigate the illegal leaks Obama ordered..

That's fucking retarded on so many levels. Sup Forums's stupidity never ceases to amaze me

t. CIA

Seriously, this guy is just on another level.

did you not notice the sudden reversal of stories in the media? first it was all sessions shit, then it evaporated overnight.
it's a good move, libs like to make accusations without proof, so can Trump. he just manufactured his accusation into a no-win situation for the dems

This man is a fucking genius

Bannon is smoking out the faggots, traitors will be executed.

I'm actually frustrated at the sheer magnitude of your ineptitude.

@jamescomey1

goal troll comey, call him a pedophile, isis shill, etc

he didn't have Russian ties, but he still has to keep his taxes secret, he's never paid them

Fucking kike. Comey is a good man and will be remembered as a hero.

But that's wrong
His claim was that Obama wire tapped him
Which is false
But it is possible and in fact likely that the Fbi found evidence and did set up a legal wiretap to investigate trump and his dealings with russians

not an argument.

They did, they also technically did wiretap him inadvertently through his people's communications with russian officials.

>tfw the feel is mutual
Explain.

>I'm so annoyed at how stupid you are
>Are you seriously asking me to explain my reasoning?
Hey Carl, long time no see friendo.

Trump is ultimate.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN, HE CAN'T KEEP WINNING LIKE THIS

>bump

>file for FISA warrant in June 2016, the same month Clinton and Lynch had their secret tarmac meeting
>automatically dismissed
>fisa courts approve 99% of all warrants submitted
either it was so broad or it named Trump specifically and spying on a presidential candidate was a no-no
>resubmit warrant in Oct 2016
>instead of naming trump, name 4 very close advisors
>have to tap trump tower
>oops we 'accidentally' tapped trump too :^)

That's a really neat way to cry out "you're wrong" like some spoiled child. Stop posting anytime.

Lol, i'm not going to reply seriously to ebic 4d chess autism. I'm just going to laugh at it and hope you're only being ironically stupid.

>120 iq
>didnt realize his plan
DEAR GOD IM SICK OF WINNING

0.8 per cent of David Brock's cock has been inserted in your anus.

So what you're saying is that you don't have an argument?

>he thinks the Trump-Russia controversy is over

Slide bitch

I am sure of it now, Trump is a timetraveller.

lol this is stupid. The Deep State has only denied Trump's specific claim, which was that there was wiretapping of phones in Trump tower.

This does not help him. There are only three options:

1) He made this up, which will be revealed and Trump loses even more credibility (is that possible?)
2) A federal judge approved a FISA warrant, meaning that people in Trump tower were communicating with the Russians when they said the weren't, and Trump loses.
3) A federal judge approved a criminal wiretap of Trump tower, meaning that the Trump team were doing something illegal, and Trump loses again.

Call this for what it was: an impulsive, stupid outburst.

kek
>sharp pointy leaf

OK I GET IT HE HAS A TIME MACHINE FUCK

>loony conspiracy hunt that goes no where
You know you're the birthers now, right?

>I am sure of it now, Trump is a timetraveller.

This is old news user.

Or Trump is just retarded.
I hope Putin still can milk that idiot backstage now that he doesn't want to do anything with Russia in open.

>make up story about Obama wiretapping him
How are they consistently recording the phone conversations made at trump tower if they haven't had trump tower wiretapped?

Nice proxy, kike.

Nice argument.

The administration is imploding and everyone knows it. It'll only gets worse with the failed healthcare roll-out and the new Muslim ban being caught up in the courts.

> He made this up, which will be revealed
can't prove a negative. same for all these russian accusations with no proof. do you see no parallel?
> a warrant is the same as evidence
a warrant that turned up no evidence is an embarrassment to the agency that approved the warrant.
>surely this will stump Trump

>kike
You've voted for the president who loves Israel and kikes very dearly and yet you drop this word. Oh comedy.
Fuck off back to TD.

pee pee tape when?

he doesnt love them but he isnt an anti-Semite either.

>I'm so much smarter and I could explain why you are wrong
>but I choose not to, instead I just post here for some reason
okely dokely neighborino. but you do know nobody is buying that nonsense, right? like, even you yourself are probably not buying it.

We already knew this.
Sweden was the proof.

I said that him making it up was one possibility, which is by far the most likely. He parroted a Breitbart article, like he parrots other things he sees on conservative news.

The Russian accusations is not a parallel. Trump's accusation has no evidence behind it; the Russian accusations have statements by the intelligence agencies and numerous lies from the Trump team about their communication with Russian officials during the election.

A warrant is only given when probably cause is shown.

>This will surely stump Trump
He's stumping himself. He constantly seems like he's on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Genius.