How can conservative women even compete?

How can conservative women even compete?

>that neck

lul wtf

>liberal women aren't beat...

they cant. the toptier of liberal women (I mean excluding the nutty feminist jew professors and hambeasts) are much hotter than top-tier conservatives

Kellyane Conway has the sexist feet gtfo shill

i still can't see her without imagining the entire top of her nose being ripped off to create what she has now.

I know

Is this considered "passing"?

I don't think celebrities should be counted. Like they're paid to look pretty by Jews.

>armenian genes
The only thing Turkroaches ever did effectively. Too bad they lost the war before they could kill all of them.

she's blonde now? fucking hell this little insecure arm*nian bitch makes my blood boil with lust and violent rage

I would beat her into submisison and rape her in a genocidal frenzy, then force her to wear hijab and make her wash my feet and cook everyday

Your people had one thing to do for the greater good and you managed to fuck it up. Sad!

Her dad was an art/ceramics teacher at my high school.

If you knew who her dad was you'd automatically find her unattractive.

He was the biggest fucking hippie burnout I've ever seen. His brain was so fried he could barely communicate, he just mumbled.

I would love for Anna to sit on and rub her dirty Armenian asshole in my face while calling me a right wing loser and proclaiming how much better she is than me.

I want to commit Armenian genocide on her asshole.

Go on.

Don't be such a pathetic little snowflake.

They can't senpai

she looks good in this one

>genes

Pre-nose job, she wasn't much to look at.

A traditional conservative woman is equivalent to an SJW nu-male who goes against his own self interest due to pathological self hatred. In other words a cuck. Do you think cucks are attractive?

He sounds like a cool dude and you sound like a whining little shithead.
Did you make a pass at her and get rejected?

Also, someone on here once said he knew her in high school and she had a reputation for sharing nudes then. Any truth to this? Or evidence?

She can't pull off blonde hair or those goofy ass eyelashes.

it just means they'll be raped more when the day comes

It's just for a skit where she's imitating the Cash Me Ousside girl.

when she speaks politics I want to bitch slap her silly
when her mouth isn't flapping I want to motorboat her whole body