Can Sup Forums explain to what is, fundamentally lacking in women that makes men "better" people in general...

Can Sup Forums explain to what is, fundamentally lacking in women that makes men "better" people in general? are men better people in general? What can be done to make women "better".

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/throw17453/submitted
youtube.com/watch?v=oo0xy8bp03k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

testosterone

that doesn't satisfy me, more in depth please

Not every women is bad, just the ones that doesn't have cocks.

I need some damn solid arguments and actual reasoning you monkey

Patrice O'Neal, Bill Burr, and Joe DeRosa have opined on this subject. It's something like...

While growing up, men had to learn to appreciate consequence. Between the ages of 10-15 most men had certain attitudes beaten out of them by other dudes. We learned how to treat people or else you may end up with a bloody nose or a fat lip. Most women never had to learn this lesson. They never learned how to treat people. It's a shame. Most women are one good punch to the face from being decent.

so, they just weren't quite disciplined right? as a child I was always raised that I gotta treat women respectfully and be a good person, honesty integrity respect, was my basis, and from what I've understood women get raised with the mindset that, guys better treat you right, you better find a good guy to treat you right.

look at hillary new wig. It a dog. She not well. Imagine if she were president now

intelligence.

bravery.

confidence.

responsibility.

a fucking y chromosome you idiot

I don't know, but I feel like when a woman gets a modicum of power, they abuse it and act like a tyrant. Also, I have to admit it gets harder and harder to find them palatable for romantic relationships. I really don't want to hate them, but it's exceedingly difficult not to.

Women are treated better throughout their whole lives, especially in their formative years. They're pampered.

Men by contrast, are constantly demanded to prove themselves, right up until their old age, and especially in their formative years.

Rationality.

Humans aren't necessarily rational, but as a rule of thumb expect a man to act far more rationally than a woman (adjust for race obviously). While we were evolving, woman did not necessarily benefit from being rational. In fact, they were rewarded for their empathy as that meant they would be more suitable mates for men and would be better mothers which means the children would be more likely to survive. Since men were the ones that had to gather food and build things, they benefited heavily from rational thinking. A rational man could devise a trap to get more food, study animal tracks, build better shelter, etc.

TL;DR: Evolution rewarded men for rationality, but not women.

reason and accountability

Ability to use logic

Play on the easiest setting long enough and you think you're above it all

So because women were pampered, they expect things instead of striving for them, while men on the other hand strive for things instead of expect them, this correct to say?

That's a fair conclusion. Yes.

For example just take a look at how woman groups whine and moan about not being represented in STEM or as CEOs or whatever. They don't expect to work for those positions like a man does; they expect a handout.

>are men better people in general?
No. Think about it. Who commits 90% of all violent crime?

Black woman commit homicide at about the same rate as white men.

I think integrity and camaraderie are the characteristics that make them really different. Most women I've met don't have the tenacity of spirit that a lot of men do, they flip flop their opinions and their system of values to suit their own whimsical desires. Camaraderie is another because I just don't see women getting along like men do. As a male, your male best friend would gladly "fight by your side", you'd be almost brothers. Women don't seem to have this relationship with either other women or men, in their hearts they distance themselves from others and can't maintain certain types of relationships.

This doesn't make them inferior in general, by the way. I just don't think the majority of women would be as good as a man in very prominent leadership roles or serving in the military.

Men have harder lives and more responsibilities which builds character.

Women are constantly told to doubt themselves.
It's the magazines and probably hormones but seriously, women always think they have to do better than they are.
This insecurity manifests into them being mentally unstable most of the time
also this

Well if they do not have the same sense of comradearie would it not be fair to say they are "inferior"?

having them doubt themselves, always competing to be better, aesthetics wise than other women, for example even if it was there best friend and there was an attractive male they'd still compete for him, and even if they made a deal to neither go after, they more than likely will break this, would you agree?

Hormones have behaviorally effects, which is why men are more logical, more focused, more driven, more aggressive. That's why women are more flighty, loopy, emotional.

There are accounts of trannys who have stopped HRT and documented the resulting changes in behavior and thought patterns.

Is it possible women having to get jobs has actually made them irritable and unpleasant?

Yeah pretty much, this insecurity also leads to constant agitation, but that applies to both sexes, not sure where you're going with this competition thing though.
Women are more susceptible to doubting themselves, and as such are never content with who they are.

so would a tranny female "turned male" have more logic and reasoning?

I don't know either really I'm just trying to throw stuff out there and see what makes sense, what do you think drives them for this "equal rights" stuff here in America when they legally do?

>dying for someone else
>being superior

Pick one

Women are basically developmentally stunted which is weird because they seem to mature faster but then they hit a brick wall around 18.

Modern women are more or less mentally retarded. Name any task you can think of and 90% of women will be terrible at it, including blowjobs.

What's crazy is since the advent of the tranny movement, men have proven they can even be better at being a woman than woman.

Women are literally retarded meat holes you put your dick inside.

Married 7 years btw, just incase you thought of calling me a virgin.

This. Women are told they are oppressed and have it so hard while they are pampered and treated like royalty by everyone.

They constantly feel like they're being dumbed down, they've been taught to feel this way their entire lives, almost like blacks ( the white man wants to hold us down ).
That's why they battle and relate to these equal right movements.
The thing is , the reason they feel disadvantaged is a bug in their genetic programming.
Want to ruin a chicks day? have a hotter chick walk past her, literally, that's it.

Tranny and back again, here: reddit.com/user/throw17453/submitted

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0xy8bp03k

>inb4 kike
>inb4 armchair philospohy

i don't really care what you think, but this guy is closer than any of us to solving this enigma

basically the best way to make women better is for them to be traps instead

I think of them as literal children, they whine and complain just like them, I compare my gf to my 7 year old brother alot. also Rip him old parents

>posts some metaphysical cosmic bullshit

Women are fucking dumb retards. That's what makes them inferior, because they were bred that way through the eons.

Every aspect of their attrophied muscles to their shitty cooking is inferior. Women are big overgrown children that you fuck.

Just like a child they need constant reassurance, just like a child you have to "trick" them into doing what you want. Just as a child sometimes you have to beat them.

Don't believe me? Try slapping your woman around a bit then telling her to suck your dick, she will suck that dick like crazy, even while crying.

>Want to ruin a chicks day? have a hotter chick walk past her, literally, that's it.
kek there's too much truth to this than I like to admit

It's true, for sure I am being a bit edgy, but they definitely stop maturing mentally around 16-18 and just become huge retarded babies.

i suggest you watch even if its ridicules.
im just tired of people pointing fingers at feminism, most woman only know feminism as a term anyway, there gotta be something else.

Women do not understand what honor and dignity is. That is the fundamental difference.

There are some things that men do that women don't understand why, and vice-versa.

What do women do that men complain they don't understand? Always some bullshit related to love. (Oh, I know I said I'm fine, but I weren't! How did you not catch that?)

Meanwhile what women don't understand about men is our sense of duty and honor. Why do we throw our lives away for our loved ones, why do we put ourselves into undesirable situations to help those whom we care about...

Women are fucking magic creatures, they grow babies inside of them. Men can't do that. But at the same time men are naturally stronger, braver, more ambitious, and more intelligent because they have to be to attract mates. Women pick the mates across or up the social hierarchy and men have to get into those higher positions. Therefore, men have to be "better" to attract mates. Women are already good they can make life. Stop glorifying working women and start glorifying women who use their insane gift to create life.

Feminism won't change everything I listed. You are trying to pin down what it is, and it's called conditioning and you are completely wrong. Conditioning affects people to a certain extent, but the rest is genetic. I'm no scientist but I would have to say that the other anons are correct and it has to do with hormones. The trouble is you can't just switch someones hormones as they are an adult, because those physiological and mental changes have already taken place.

Take me for example, if you pumped me full of estrogen, I wouldn't become sexy, because my bone structure is thick as fuck and I'm 200 lbs. I would just become a 200 lb ripped guy with tits.

A penis

why do you think a variety of genders is being pushed now? man is becoming more feminine, woman is becoming more masculine. they want to erase our characteristics by letting us select arbitrary genders for ourselves. strip the men out of his manly role in the family, give the woman roles she wasn't mean to have. this is all coming together and its called eugenics. the woman is working, the men is not around and the kids are educated by the government in daycare.
its all connected user, its well known that woman spend much more money than men on avarage, so they give woman their divocee money so they can spend more. woman are better for the economy because they are gobble up all the garbage on TV and ingest it

THEY ARE OVERSOCIALIZED BECAUSE THEY ARE PHYSICALLY WEAKER.

Intelligence
Class
Order
Creativity
Strength
Drive
Passions
Unconditional Love

Stop glorifying a natural process that literal animals can also do.

Oh I agree with everything you said in this post. I'm just explaining what makes them inferior. It's like they are a different species for sure. Two of my fingers are as thick as my wifes wrists, there is absolutely no comparison physically or mentally. I can see "why" (((they))) do it. Because women are pathetic.

But that isn't a bad thing, a little bird is pathetic and weak, a flower is pathetic and weak. But they are still beautiful.

Violence and competition. Men become better through struggle. Learn more here:
here:

What happens when there are two women who want to breed with a man?
Harem.
What happens when there are two men who want to breed with a woman?
The men fight, the weaker man is driven away, and the woman raises a family (the basic social unit) with the strong man.

Women were never forced to be alone so they never develop self-reliance or realize a better life can be found outside of a hostile society than in one.

Damn that's a really good one, thanks user

Literally what

Men and women aren't two separate species. Rational genes would be passed on to daughters too

Men are not better in general, but the best men are way better than the best women at just about everything.

Hang on a sec. Are you a complete faggot who has been living under a rock? The old lie of 'treat women with respect and they will love you', bullshit is the biggest lie around.

Its used by women to keep men as doting little servants and divide the beta's from the Alpha.

The Alpha does not give one shit about what a women says, thus the flock to his cock.

shitty/better men/women are better/shitty men/women because they are better/shitty, not because they are men/women

men can pee standing which saves time
men don't have periods
men can walk in unfamiliar seedy streets without fear of being targeted for surprise gangrape
men don't have spend shit tonnes of money on making themselves look good with makeup and clothing (i.e. spend less)
women are by default dependent and less likely to be independent
women's value as a mate decreases exponentially with age

ofc assuming men are better than women in general which only a fool will argue either way

how to make women better:
- medicine to make menstruation less painful or something and 99% of all marital problems will go away
- male contraception

they don't grow the babies, fetuses grow in wombs automatically and naturally, nothing magical about it at all, its just chemistry and biology

I was when I was younger, but highschool I learned the real way, I just don't take shit from them, or play any games, they know what I want and it's that and nothing else

Men aren't "better." They're stronger, more intelligent, and more geared to be leaders. Only Jewish subversion makes women think this is "better." We are two equally necessary parts of the same species.

Women are coddled. No matter where they go in life, they have the assurance that there will be strangers to reaffirm their value as a person and give them self confidence because they have a vagina.

They will never be scolded in the same manner men are scolded by anyone but their husbands, they will rarely be in physical altercations that could ruin their life for saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.

Here's the biggest one... No matter what their skills may be, they never have to be dependent upon their own capabilities. If anything ever happened to them financially to the point where they lose their home they have multitudes of gender based government programs that can get them back on their feet.

If those fail, they can always find some guy to latch onto and secure their existence for life.

Men have none of these luxuries.

There is nothing wrong with this. Only Jews and fags push the idea that women should be men.

men practice logic and reason, women do not