Did anyone else get this from Trump today?

This came in the mail TODAY, I assume they had my address because I bought MAGA hats.

It doesn't make sense. The first page (left) says they celebrated the inauguration on Jan 20th and the second page invites me to the inauguration, but it's fucking March 9th! Did the (((post office))) intentionally hold this for 2 months?

you got cucked by your mail carrier, report this to your post office, they apparently have a branch that handles shit like this. its a federal offense to even withhold mail asfaik

I got the same thing today! I was thinking what if they had withheld tons of invites and that's why there were fewer people at the event

I had bought a shirt and bumper sticker

take a picture of the postmark or gtfo

Actually I did too. Fucking kikes.

Bump. Damn multicultural usps

me as well but I was never gonna go.

mfw now Trump is boss of usps kek.

I got one too

i got mine late 2 days ago they withheld it!!

and it says do not bend and they bent it

I got one and my pops got one, too.

Something is...

>pic related

take pictures of the postmarks or this is a nothingburger

I got it yesterday. Something fishy is going on.

Kek

I got mine 3 weeks after

I got one about two or three days ago likewise inviting me to the inauguration on the 20th.

Two theories.

1: The Democratic postal union fucks at the post offices in DC "accidentally" lost track of them to spite Trump.

2: They printed a bunch of them out to late for the inauguration and figured they'd send them out to people who donated as souvenirs.

My money is on the first.

Its a commemorative invitation....

My brother's came in last week.

this. turN it over you fucking moron and READ

1 makes sense

I only got it a couple days ago

THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO
HOW MANY OF US ARE THERE

Got mine last week.

Mine came today.
No date.

trumptards are so full of shit.

here is what a real invite looks like. not some fake bullshit u bought on ebay

It says "commemorative" you fucking idiots.

It's just a keepsake to keep you sucking at daddy's nips. SOmething I would've gladly kept doing for all the WP Mjolk.

This you idiots. I got it today as well, I ordered a hat a few months ago.

One of the pages says it's a commemorative gift.

Metered/imprinted pre-sorted mail doesn't get postmarks.

UH OOOOHHHHHHH

You didn't need an invitation

Read you baka, it's commemorative. I got one too

Though I will say getting a commemorative invite to an event I wasn't actually invited to is kinda fuckin weird

These are just commemorative. You get them for donating or volunteering. Every president does them. My family flipped their shit when mine came in the mail. I bought hats and shirts, and played watchdog during the primary.

yea got one earlier this week might by a shitty diploma frame for them.

i figure when a girl is over and we have already fucked but she wont leave, i can show her my personal invitations and watch her instantly lose interest in me.

>Fucking a girl who hates Trump

kys

Guys, the left page is in the past tense. "Honored". "Celebrated".

These are just reprints given to you to commemorate the inauguration. I mean it says as much on literally the first line. Do you guys really have such low reading comprehension skills?

>Not using liberal sluts as pump and dump cum dumpsters before settling down with a nice red pilled qt.

C'mon now.

it is just a keepsake. they sent it to you because you voted for him and its a memento. i got one too last week

I'm black and having a really hard time reading this, what it say?

Mine was bent. I am upset.

This. Mine was bent too. Tomorrow I'm going to ask my mailman if he's a kike.

I got mine a few days ago...

Honestly, I just thought it was a nice gesture and a thank you for support...

I am keeping mine...

This is infuriating. Absolutely infuriating. I need time to comprehend my rage.

Yup reported mailman for bending when it says do not bend

i just received it too!
fucking CTR and shariablue

This happened to me too. I got it last week.

I'm gonna frame it.

Can't wait to time-travel back to Jan. 20th and use this invitation knowing we did indeed MAGA and release time-travel technology. As I hand it to the ticket attendant he'll have this knowing look in his eye and just nod at me.

This needs to be made known. People need to see just how low these people are. I can't possibly see how any reasonable person could defend this. The only people I can see defending this are the same kind of leftists that are beginning to be seen as mentally ill even by other leftists. This shows a viable example of a Government that does not serve the people, and it's an example that isn't likely to be easily brushed off as a conspiracy theory.