What is he opposing? Why is he being such a little bitch?

What is he opposing? Why is he being such a little bitch?

Very talented, but not very smart.

>implying Donald himself won't deny the citizenship request

It will get approved, then a minority from a 3rd world country will get denied because we have a limit on how many people we approve.

Way to be progressive Sir Patrick Stewart. Good job taking citizenship from someone who actually wants it and has been working hard to try to get it.

God he is a pretty man

Cuck looks like an actual mongoloid puffer

He looks like a freshly shaven nutsack

He's the male equivalent of

>she really knows how to suck my cock but she sucks at cooking

Why not just have a conversation with someone who disagrees with you?

Fucking celebrities, man.

He has brought more than $10,000,000 into the US economy.

He is automatically a citizen upon application.

Does he realize he's still one person?

Too little too late, grandpa

the view bluepills women

He had an abusive father. It seems to be a common thread among self-loathing white cucks and coalburners -- an abusive white father.

So he's moving to Cali where he will be able to vote next election?

Jus because you look like a dick doesn't mean you couldn't get laid.

maybe you shouldnt have killed all those kids mutie fucking scum

Great another Star Wars faggot opposing Trump by giving free handjobs

>I'm going to go through the process to become a US citizen to object to kicking out illegal immigrants

Da fuq?

What did kek mean by this?

He'll be dead before the next election.

better than a _____nigger

If he really opposed it he'd immigrate illegally.

How does this work? Are the Russiophobes lining up to apply for Russian citizenship?

No, he can apply for an investor's visa, but you still have to wait 5 years to be a citizen.

>complains about government
>applies for citizenship from government he's talking shit about
>wonders why his citizenship application is denied

Really makes you think.

How does moving to the US help him fight Trump. Lower taxes perhaps?

triggered, he's from starship troopers

should start a twitter campaign to shame him for abusing his class privilege to change citizenship easily and buy the vote.

Stewart's whole deal now is to be a bleeding heart luvvie retard who whines all day about how women are super oppressed and only white men such as himself are capable of doing anything about it

His whole platform is basically that women are inferior and he's their savior.

Yeh I really don't get the logic.

kek how fucking dumb are you? he isn't personally responsible for the film productions he is part of

>Wow so the guy working at McDonalds brought in $1bn this year at minimum! Way to go Jose!

THEY WERE ALL SUPPOSED TO MOVE TO CANADA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My dad and I didn't get on great until I lifted weights and made clear that he wasn't physically in charge anymore

Red pilled, blue pilled when I was weak

>president has ultimate authority on immigration
>reads that Patrick Stewart is only seeking citizenship to fuck with you

Access denied, You have to go back.

I'd let him Starship my Trooper, if you know what I mean.

Under the thin veneer of civilisation almost everyone is a little bitch that needs a massive punch in the head. Trump is exposing this and even "Sirs" are coming out of the woodwork.

he's opposing the uncovering of the pedo ring he belongs to.

DENIED

That he looks like a scrotum after very recent hair removal

Kek is right, of course. That man's head is incredibly ugly

He's promoting his movie that is in theatres. Gotta say something outlandish for free publicity. That is how the industry works.

What's next, TMZ articles?

he's opposing having to pay UK taxes. just like all those proud canadian actors that get american citizenship for cheaper taxes.

>What is he opposing?

I guarantee if you asked him you would get a Hillary tier response

>"Why am I fighting and opposing the Trump administration? Well because this Trump administration deserves to be fought against and opposed so I plan on fighting and opposing the Trump administration by both fighting and opposing this administration of Trump's"

why are you saying these things? why you trying to ruin my life?

this

Shaven nutsacks confirmed as pretty.

chekt n kek'ed

>>I'm going to apply for citizenship towards a country for the sole purpose of opposing it's government
This is terrorist tier, this faggot needs his request denied and be withdrawn access towards entering the USA for conspiring to take out the government. We need to take a not going to put up with your whiny shit anymore approach to these empty suits

>xavier
>mind-control
>dumbf has not brain

B T F O
T
F
O

No, no I don't.

Care to expand?

Talented?

No, he's best known for playing a pretend spaceship captain on the shitty sequel show to yet another shitty show that would have rightfully died and been forgotten in the 1960s if not for a handful of loudmouthed neckbeards, manchildren and overweight homo-loving cat hoarders. His career afterwards has been spent trying milk those same losers by trading on those 7 years of shit. There's no actual talent involved.

Why the fuck would he do that? Thats what Trump wants. He should fly to Juarez and illegally cross the border with a pack of Mexicans. That would show Trump whos boss.

Did he ever protest in Rotherham?

>becomes an American
>gets shot