The judiciary will ruin America

The judiciary will ruin America.

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/the-real-reason-clarence-thomas-was-denied-a-spot-in-the-african-american-museum
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=EMsdt_vKJIY
youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E
youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>these will be your future judges

oh sweet revenge, soon whitey will feel what racism in the courtroom is like

it already is
>washington state attorney general is buttblasted about trump's travel ban
>govenor is also a liberal shithead
>same with seattle mayor
>same with a certain seattle city councilor

I want them to stop ruining my rainy forested paradise

>mfw criminals caught in the act will still be defended as dindu by these

what's different than now, exactly?

I want to ____ Duchess

Oh cool, lawyers that have the lowest tier of education possible, while still being pushed out the door to graduate, due to minority quotas. I don't see how this will change anything aside from giving niggers the lowest tier jobs, such as public defenders if they can even manage to do any work, provided that any one of them doesn't have to hire another due to theft or homicide charges.

This is funnier than it is scary

BE

WAS

I was going to argue that whites won't be committing the crimes then I realized it means they'll just give other blacks lesser sentences. Repeat offenders will start treating prison like summer camp.

Americans are dumb af so nothing changed

Well...lawyers aren't the same as judges, so I'm not too worried. Most shitty lawyers get weeded out naturally. Though with diversity quotas now being a thing theres bound to be more that slip through the cracks.

As long as these people don't become judges then we'll be ok, and I'm only saying that because anyone who legitimately supports the BLM movement can't be all that bright, it's a movement about being a victim while ignoring the reality of how poisonous black culture has become over the past 40 years.

this is incredibly biased and unethical.
>they'll probably be defense lawyers

HOL UP

Blacks can't get jobs anyway. Also who the fuck would hire a black lawyer?

First off: >brazil

Second: none of them will graduate

LAWYERS

You understand you have to be a successful lawyer and stay in to profession for quite some time , before you become a judge right.

So when they fail at being ambulance chasers or don't get hired to any firms or are not successful it court.

Put it this way not too worried that those balding middle aged tv commercial lawyers will ever become judges.

Wonder what percentage will be working as a lawyer in 3 years?

This emoji looks like three piles of shit.

They wouldnt want to become judges, because if you are a sucessful balding middle aged tv commercial lawyer you can make low 7 figures in a mid sized city.

State judges are politicians, and federal court judges are basically law school professors, they each run very similar tracks.

Clarence Thomas is black and he is among the most based individuals alive

>be a nigger
>score 150 on lsat
>cannot pass bars outside liberal shitholes where they are given leniency
>competition against jews in liberal zones will fuck them with $100k law school degree
Not any nog can be cochrane.

>blacks now use exclusively black lawyers
>whites still employ (((them)))
>never lose another case
The future is bright.

That's not what this thread is about you drooling mongoloid

Holy shit this.

I became a cop, afterwards I wished I went to school to be a DUI lawyer.

>niggers learning fist hand how bad their race is in court
dis gon be gud

It is Rusbro

Leftists Don't Want To Honor RedPilled Clarence Thomas

Clarence Thomas Denied A Spot In The African-American Museum

conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/10/the-real-reason-clarence-thomas-was-denied-a-spot-in-the-african-american-museum

How are these niggers going to pass the bar exam?

How many will actually go on to practice law in a courtroom?

And it doesn't even look like they're graduating - simply a photoshoot

Let's settle this

How many of you would allow a black female to represent you in court?

>And now the defense will present their closing arguments

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

Lawyers are in the process of being automated

they'll just stop convicting black people so the stats go down and they can virtue signal

>Will

Wrong, unfortunately they'll continue to be Jews. These are just token nigs taking a pic.

Most of them won't pass the bar.

It's funny how most of them are black women.

Black women really are smarter than black men.

they will probably just move to a meme state with an easy exam like WV or Wyoming.

My bro failed the CA bar exam 4 times but passed the WV one instantly

This is like a fucking comedy skit. Jesus Christ

"Uh, Nigger, uh, uh, nigger, whiteness, uh, nigg,er whiteness."

Imagine how ripped off the competition felt for losing them to them.

Stop posting gay images.

copyright 1995

it already did

My aunt was a prosecuting attorney. If they can stand up to the death threats they deserve to be judges.

They'll all end up in the courtroom

A couple of them as lawyers.

underrated

to be fair, the CA exam is needlessly difficult.
24 hours of solid testing over 3 days. It's brutal an excessive, designed to weed out the lazy and weak.

Of that picture, less than 5 of them would pass.

As if it is the judicracy to ruin america.

It's tongue in heir anus because these ladies will fight fore white supremacists to get out of jail as the next blm terrorist.
Don't get distraced by their skin color. Who gives a shit.

Also, just watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=EMsdt_vKJIY

What the fuck does that even mean?

Images badly need nooses added

I guess nobody told these people that there's too many lawyers and not enough jobs.

I guarantee you that none of these people are going to actually be doing any legal work. They'll end up taking a managerial position at a low-tier marketing firm in their hometown or similar.

It's also a myth that most lawyers actually do anything that affects people's lives. 98% of lawyers just shuffle paperwork in an office somewhere.

I'm not a fucking criminal to start.

the bar will be lowered, so to speak, to allow for a more "diverse" population of lawyers

People actually defended them, articles were taken out defending them. Sometimes I think we live in some upside down bizarro world. Can't other people /see/ this? Are we even living in the same reality? Makes me really sad desu fampai

CA can afford to be selective since every new JD in the nation wants to practice in SD or SF.

My friend just took a meme job as a public defender in a shithole boarder down called el centro since he needed a job.

desu I have lots of law fags in my senpai and if I decided to study I would look into the JAG program since I am a kissless virgin and can move around whenever i want

I had a black lawyer and he got 5 of my charges dropped and I only got convicted on 1 charge. Can't even begin to imagine what deals a white lawyer could of got me

its because california is huge and the last thing they want is millions of fucking lawyers

not if we fuckin' kill em

if they can convict a cop then i'll take them seriously

I certainly hope they're not getting their law education from Harvard or they may all start thinking they can impeach Trump for sneezing.

>stupid niggers get into tier 1 law schools with 150-160 LSAT scores
>stupid niggers secure great positions in government and private firms because of affirmative action
>stupid niggers receive promotions because of affirmative action, proceed to become judges
>stupid niggers become activist judges, ruining lives left and right, worshipped by white cucks as shining exemplars of the American dream

So why am I supposed to love this shit hole country again?

yeah i think we need a civil war

>not if we fuckin' kill em

I wouldn't worry about it. Even if any of them could pass their licensing exam they still need to find employment.

Oh but how would the cucks on this board cry out if a second DyRoo took care of them because they were good black people and not niggers right? I mean they have a job and everything haha xddd

>It's brutal an excessive, designed to weed out the lazy and weak.

That doesn't seem needlessly difficult. More like appropriately difficult.

Who the fuck hires anything but a Jew lawyer? I don't think they thought this through.

LMFAO!

Oh great.

We know how great black people are at debating.

EY YO, MUHFUGGIN OBJECTION YO HONUR!
>Overruled
Mang. sheeeeiitt. *sucks teeth*

Haha they are Le based black mens lol they are kewl I would let them fuck my daughter bc they have jobs + I love NBA :^)

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE WUZ GOIN TO COLLEGE TO GET A DEGREE N SHIT, HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG.

To be honest America went to shit when they allowed judges to start making laws, said judges should have been removed from office.

This will surely end well

Of course they don't like him.

He is a real man not a slave. Nothing a nigger hates more then a real man who has escaped the liberal plantation and thinks for himself.

Justice Thomas is used to dealing with democrats. He had to overcome them his entire life.

You need to learn motre about the Northwest Front and what it can do for (((you)))!

would be funny if it wasnt so sad

WE WAS LAYWERZ AND SHEEEIT!!!!

Leftists are the most wilfully ignorant people on the planet. They won't see anything that goes against their indoctrinated narrative.

N

>All these dindus think that they will become lawyers

The question is: what white man is dumb enough to hire them?

They will most likely be defense attorneys that will get BTFO by judges who don't have time for virtue signalling via a thin veneer of forced legal jargon they learned to sound smart

That Video...

I...

And that's why jews always are so successful as lawyers, their only bias is to the biggest paycheck!

WV has about the fourth hardest Bar

>In the not so distant future they will do away with the Bar Exam. It is "rayciss"
>They will make dindus lawyers without having to take law classes because of "raycism"
>They don't have to know the law. Just go by feelings.
>Jamal Mohammad Nyquil Prince We'wuz Kangz be innocent and evidence be racist.
>Jury of niggers nod head
>Not guilty
>Normal people decide that if there isn't going to be justice they will just administer it on site.
>Niggers being niggers end up dead
>Crime goes down

Sounds good to me

Oh boy a bunch of public defenders and pencil pushers.

I dont hate them because they are black, I hate them because they think theyare special because theybare black.

California has a tough bar because they have in-state law schools which aren't ABA approved. California allows these students to practice in the state if they pass the CA Bar

Probably went to Cooley or some shit tier school

> Nothing a nigger hates more then a real man who has escaped the liberal plantation and thinks for himself.

Fucking this. And there's nothing a black hates more than niggers. No matter how much others hate niggers, blacks will hate niggers the most. By far.

>People still don't understand why Trump got more black votes than Romney or McCain.

youtube.com/watch?v=M5FR1LGsT7E

itt
>waah black people went to law school while i sit in my parents basement posting on an anime imageboard waah

youtube.com/watch?v=kn200lvmTZc

The first parts made me think of Idiocracy.

SHIEETTT

I don't think you understand how big law firms work: they need black attorneys.

These guys will be snatched up by prestigious firms because they need to meet a self-imposed quota to look progressive.

One-line one-posts are always spam even if we agree with them. Why?
here: