Beware of the Ides of March

Enjoy March 15th everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

redefininggod.com/2017/02/globalist-agenda-watch-2017-update-5-the-globalist-preparations-for-the-ides-of-march/
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_15
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-five_Theses
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_entry_into_World_War_I#Declaration_of_war
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0fFWban-Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We should be memeing the shit out of this!

bump

I thought the USS Liberty attack was in June?

>inb4 t. Schlomo Kikestein

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial.

Seems like the perfect day to betray some jewish caesars!

Trump is doing a rally on the 15th, in Andrew Jackson's home county. What is he planning?

Most of the red text is what the anniversary of the date it happened on. Not march 15 I.E the USS Liberty happened 8 June 1967 but will be the 50th anniversary.

Where should we head to while we wait for the shitstorm to blow over? I say final or 76.

Nice copy pasta, But what the fuck are you talking about? I thought bots were not not allowed on this site?

Yes, just like we know the date of the first free mason lodge and the day of the Protestant catholic split.

Also the U.S. Was t really deceived into ww1. All this disinformation just hurts everyone.

March 15th is also the date when the US debt ceiling runs out.

>Could literally crash the world economy and nobody is talking about it

Do you have your bug-out bag ready, user?

>cnbc.com/2017/02/17/remember-the-debt-ceiling-here-it-comes-again.html

I just went through everything. There doesn't appear to be anything new in these leaks.

Could it finally be?

Im too drunk to google. What if they dont raise it like the last 40 years?

Im going on a work trip that day, Im scared :(

I was going to bitch too, but then it says "2017 is an important anniversary"

It is brother

You guys, I have to fly on the 15th, should I be worried??

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
oh...are you serious?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!
>tfw day off from wage cucking.

>tfw finally happens and normies btfo forever

I'm actually off work most the time, Im just a contractor. I have to fly from california to texas. If anything happens. Im flying from san diego to dallas in the morning. Remember me as a meme veteran. Please screencap for future generations to know my sacrifice. Thx

So Paul Ryan is going to further betray the Church and get excommunicated or some shit?

Stay safe, user.
It will get worse before it gets better.

k

keep me posted

Them digits say the fire is rising

>worship god of chaos
>not preparing
this is where Sup Forums made a mistake.

i warned you goys earlier, the us may collapse on this date aswell, the fed has a high chance of rasing interest rates.

oy vey its anudda shoah

Bumping this for the last time

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

why not move too the states and get a good job, like colorado and work for the weed dispensaries

My record has been destroyed.

I'm a felon. No one will want me.

Its not fair.

start from the bottom have anything to sell easily right now tech anything, if you do the right thing sell the stuff or maybe do some dirty jobs like baby sitting think bro you can do almost anything dont give up. You can be better then the screaming screching liberals, those people are all angry about muh trump and muh us being waccist you can rise above it.

Again?

Just so you know, the ides of March, being the date Julius was killed on using his calendar is not actually until two weeks later since the Julian calendar is 13 days behind the Gregorian calendar
we use.

The correct date for the Julian Ides is the 28th of March on our calendar.

I know that the ides of March (the famous one) is the 15th 44bc is the same in both gregorian and Julian, so maybe it could be correct but watch out for the 28th.

Yes. I feel bad all the time.

I had to move back in with my elderly mother.

just keep trying dude, you gotta keep going dont give up.

Went through everything over breakfast this morning. Nothing new in these leaks, sadly.

This has to be a troll by this point, how many days have you been doing this now.

The cycle will not repeat this time.

Didnt some nigger say to stop posting here after the 15th?

If they don't raise the debt ceiling:
> US defaults on national debt
> US dollar, huge in the world economy, becomes worthless
> Entire global economy collapses on the fundamental level, since so many other countries rely on the US dollar

Parents kicking me out on the 15th.

It's real.

spooky, god damn rothschilds are the worst, even worse then the jews, and they are the jews! wew lad

Trump Rally, 1:30 PM EST that day. Stay frosty and get that venue locked down.

interdasting

redefininggod.com/2017/02/globalist-agenda-watch-2017-update-5-the-globalist-preparations-for-the-ides-of-march/

bump for 2nd commie uprising getting crushed and giving casus belli for act 2 day of the hemp industry boogaloo

FBIanon was referring to the auroville website he was linking, not Sup Forums.

Unironically activated my almonds.
Time to go Primitive Technology?

youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE

Didn't FBI user say we had to wait for this exact date a while back? bruh

He was talking about a different Ides of March.

Found it

So, what's in the Scofield bible that is not in other bibles? Is it NWT tier of additions and omissions?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_15
44 BC – Julius Caesar, Dictator of the Roman Republic, is stabbed to death
351 – Constantius II elevates his cousin Gallus to Caesar, and puts him in charge of the Eastern part of the Roman Empire.
1783 – In an speech, George Washington asks his officers not to support the Newburgh Conspiracy. The plea is successful and the threatened coup d'état never takes place.
1848 – A revolution breaks out in Hungary. The Habsburg rulers are compelled to meet the demands of the Reform party.
1917 – Tsar Nicholas II of Russia abdicates the Russian throne
1965 – President Lyndon B. Johnson, responding to the Selma crisis, tells U.S. Congress "We shall overcome" while advocating the Voting Rights Act.
1985 – The first Internet domain name is registered
1990 – Mikhail Gorbachev is elected as the first President of the Soviet Union.
1991 – The Treaty comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
2011 – Beginning of the Syrian Civil War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-five_Theses
started the Protestant Reformation, a schism in the Catholic Church
on 31 October 1517, a date now considered the start of the Protestant Reformation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_entry_into_World_War_I#Declaration_of_war
In early 1917 Berlin forced the issue. Its declared decision on 31 January 1917 to target neutral shipping in a designated war-zone[90] became the immediate cause of the entry of the United States into the war.[91] Five American merchant ships went down in March. Outraged public opinion now overwhelmingly supported Wilson when he asked Congress for a declaration of war on April 2, 1917

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration_of_1917
Confirming support from the British government for the establishment in Palestine of a "national home" for the Jewish people
dated 2 November 1917

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
on 8 June 1967

> Protestant/cartholic split
> divide and conquer
Not sure if retarded or just ignorant.

wew

happenin

>1935

almonds=goosestepping

Good a civil war from an attempted coup against trump would result in the deep state, establishment cuckservatives and globalist shill democrats to be literally executed

It would also result in sjw's and other new-Marxist movements to be BTFO for gennerations

This isn't about Trump, trump is simply a messenger and if you strike him down the right wing backlash will be stronger than ever.

I hope something happens and that gives us the moral and legal right to fix the west once and for all

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

>KILL THE FAT MAN!!
KILL THE FAT MAN!!

If it's in Jackson's home country he should start pointing a finger at the Fed. It's not going to be possible to turn our economy back on unless Trump out maneuvers the bank.

>Trump teepee tower announced in north dakota reservation
>all redskins will be evicted and must march to mexico
>oh and fuck the fed. peace out bitches

Wait a second, you guys don't think Trump is anything except a Rothschild/ Deep State puppet of the US oligarchy, do you?

Hey, it's just a month. Calm down user. I will enjoy March 15th. Maybe have some beers.

Nothing will happen. Have no fear, time's up time's here.

welcome to the other end of the stupidity spectrum.

i have said it time and again, THEY control both sides of the narrative. BOTH. period.

But Trump worshipers here think otherwise, but they are - WRONG!

>I can finally link this
youtube.com/watch?v=Nd0fFWban-Y

Wait, so when he said to never return to this website again, was he talking about Sup Forums or that autoville one?

>both sides
The whole point was Trump was an outsider and conquered both sides of the spectrum.

>The whole point was Trump was an outsider
to the normie, backwood bubba, and neckbeard ned, yes, this was the point.

>conquered both sides of the spectrum
with soros's funds they had the left already, with (((kushner))) controlled trump they now have the right as well, so yeah, the entire spectrum is in their palms, unfortunately.

>civil war
Nice, I'll start making uniforms

>Parents kicking me out on the 15th.
translation: trying to get you to become an independent human

>wants an ex con to be babby sitting

what a blue pilled faggot

The auroville one.
Remember, you're here forever.

Doesn't even mention that it'll be 15 years to the day from when I broke my foot in gym class.
>FAKE NEWS