Why Snowden is a good guy, but moved to a police state?

Why Snowden is a good guy, but moved to a police state?

Don't forget he was in China before that. A state where you can't have illegal opinions.

Mostly because it was the one nation we can't grab him from.

This just goes to show how fucked things really are.

you can't seem to grab assange out of london either

A week ago a guy from cs department in my uni told that they had a hacker attack from China.

>draw a bear
>still have to label it russia

Дa.

Probably the same reason Assange is stuck where he's at. Also no wonder the hacker is 300 pounds it's a fucking bear.

honestly I can't blame him. training a fucking bear to be a spy is way more badass than common gov surveillance

Snowden is a traitor.

Shill harder brit bong. He was probably smart enough to be staying primarily in country's without a extradition treaty with burger land when he spilled the beans. Also you think Russia or China would be pissed he made the burgers look bad? I doubt it.

I started unironically thinking that he was a Russian agent in the very first place.

He moved to Russia not Britain.

>but moved to a police state?

Because, ironically, that "police state" was the only state strong enough to resist the USA's pressure while also willing to grant him asylum.

Cucklords like the Germans, who would have been obligated to grant him asylum by law (since contrary to all the shitskins he actually does qualify under their constitution), refused because they were too afraid of Obama scolding them.

This NSA data center should be bulldozed. It would be a good jobs program.

>but moved to a police state?

Russia is the only place the CIA can't just will you dead.

See, Bears wearing Ushankas is the kind of thing that the audience of Paresh might think is normal. So they need to put Russia on its leg so their politicly involved audience gets the joke.

Do we do that Sup Forums ? Are we like that? Be honest.

Are we?

I don't understand what's the problem. He can become of the president of the People's Republic of China and it wouldn't make his leaks any less true or valuable. He can't leak shit from Russia because he's not Russian. He can't leak from China because he's not goddamn Chinese. What the fuck are you people expecting?

The US government has a great reputation of murdering people, he's only safe with their greatest rivals.

He wasnt planning on moving to Russia, the US revoked his passport while he was on route to Argentina. It was probably a very deliberate move by the Government to make him look less legitimate by forcing him to make refuge in russia.

All this talk about leaks and Snowden but its like the left forgot their favorite misunderstood tranny.

>What the fuck are you people expecting?

Nothing.They are just playing by Alinsky's rules. The only goal of stuff like that is to try and force the other person to play by rules that make it impossible for them to win.

why did Julian Assange go to the ecuadorian embassy, when ecuador is totally corrupt?

saged thread for incompetence

>Brazil is the voice of reason

Sign of the end times, to be honest.

Snowden did the right thing. Everyone knows Germany is a bully victim nowadays and will cave to pressure. They would rationalize it in some weird way but this wouldn't help Snowden at all.

Bad luck, he was trying to get out but got trapped, and the Russians made a deal with him. It was only supposed to be one stop on his crazy dash for a safe haven, I forget which country I think it was in South America.

Yeah, it was probably for the better that your government didn't want to grant him asylum. They are not interested in the well being of the people in the West, they would have sold him out and pretended they had no way to stop it.

Snowden was nation-hopping, moving from one nation to another as her serpentined around the world.

His final destination was supposed to be Brazil, originally, but we revoked his passport before he could board his flight in Russia. Without a valid passport, he was trapped in the airport.

What, did you all already forget the three or so weeks he couldn't leave the terminal he was in?

>Police state

Go brush ur teeth they are as rotten as ur brain

Probably because he didn't want to be tortured the rest of his life

SA isn't safe, though. We can always bully then economically, or just play on rampant corruption. Russia is basically the last semi-western country, with both the will and the means to maintain their own sovereignty, so of course they're a warmongering racist dictatorship police state.

Or they just want you to think this way.
Why didn't he move to Iceland like Fisher?

Don't play by its rules. Listen to Brazil (never thought I'd say that). Brazil's post was basically the /thread, but you should respond with serious rationalization and inquiry to refute nonsense and propaganda. These arguments are meant to illicit snap emotional responses from easily led retards.

Are you serious? You disagree that Russia is a police state?

/Thread
OP is ignorant of the topic he addresses.

>Police State
>a totalitarian state controlled by a political police force that secretly supervises the citizens' activities.

Literally no, but you're implying throughout the thread that it's safer in your "police state" to speak the truth, than it is in our sphere.

You know, I think we were friends just a few years ago. I can't really remember. Have we always been at war with Eurasia

It is safe to say what the police state wants you to say.

>shillthread

Shhh. Over in Russia everything if fine and Putin is hottie that all girls want and evil west make lies.

Holy fuck you guys are ignorant. He was in hong Kong not PRC. He didn't move to Russia that's when his got stranded diplomatically. Why bother us, go read some stuff about it on the internet.

Russia is our ally

Snowden is old school Russia will fuck him hard if it comes to it.He should get his ass to Argentina.

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend."
If I wanted to escape the US while holding sensitive information and didn't want to be expatriated back, I would go somewhere that didn't like the US.

>draw a bear
>lmao this is such a sophisticated political comment xd