My Dick is So Hard right now

Who /GoodLads/ here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-hungary-border-police-guards-fence-beating-asylum-seekers-migrants-serbia-push-back-a7610411.html?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=pkVxSjVIzHI
google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/07/hungary-detain-migrants-border-camps/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thot all Leafs were libtards

beautiful photo OP thanks for sharing it

The fence

can i get the primordial zeitgeist

oh never mind

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-crisis-hungary-border-police-guards-fence-beating-asylum-seekers-migrants-serbia-push-back-a7610411.html?amp

kek

Nothing is more repulsive than an old fucking dune coon woman in a fucking headscarf. Chubby old shitty cheeks puffing out past the fabric with a half-stupid "gibs pls" look across the face. Absolutely sickening

evil white NAZI's brutally murdering a brave people-of-colour family of refugees. The father sacrifices his life to save his children and his wives cry out in terror.

Oh the terrorists are here folks, they're the ones at our borders, turning innocent people-of-colour away.

these are the real heroes, I bet he told a great joke.

why they not gangraping the hijab babe it's what i would do

Here's one of the pics of the illegal aliens

I'm glad all countries aren't cucked beyond fucking belief and hanging themselves for shitskins. Thanks Hungary, you give me hope.

no one cares anymore. and they have no one to blame but themselves.

they were welcomed with open arms by the retarded part of the European population and the rest shut their mouth because they didn't want to be called nazis.

then they proceeded to behave like fucking animals so now everyone hates them. all they had to do was show a minimum of gratitude and they could have had everything they wanted. they are legit retarded.

BASED

that family would turn Hagia Sophia into a mosque if given the chance

DELET THIS

would love if they put a bayonet through that little sandmonkey cry baby head

all those migrant fucks must be taught screaming lessons in elementary school

BASED HUNGARIANS

>school

Haha

Honestly, Hungarians deserve there fucking land back, they have shown to be the most based nation of this century so far.

Thats a nice mustache

>Human Rights Watch (HRW) obtained a photograph showing Ehsan bleeding from an injury next to his eye, with his face covered in bruising that lasted more than a fortnight.

>included in the article: 27 pictures
>not included in the article: that picture

really
makes
you
think

best news so far this year!

>poor refugee
>$150 Ray Bans

Yah, nah, fuck these cunts.

>The European Commission opened infringement proceedings against Hungary in December 2015 but no progress in the case has been made public, while the UN Refugee Agency’s opposition to push-back operations has gone unanswered.

The EU is so fucking incompetent it cannot even push it's own agenda without ending up in a bureaucratic gridlock

youtube.com/watch?v=pkVxSjVIzHI

Here's some more

google.com/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/07/hungary-detain-migrants-border-camps/amp/

being able to exploit compassion is not exactly tricky. even animals learn that pretty fast.

their only problem is that the "compassionate" people are sitting way behind the border in their cozy house while tweeting their support, and at the border it's guys who will have none of their shit

I think Hungary simply realized that the EU is a paper tiger.
They cannot actually do shit, all their threats are empty. Because not only is their own bureaucracy crippling them into dysfunctionality, they also absolutely cannot risk to have any country leave the EU (UK will already be bad enough, and those guys hardly ever considered themselves to be part of the EU to begin with).

Hungary can do whatever the want because the only way for the EU could stop them is by shooting itself in the head.

Those big burly whit men probably smashed that lmao

if everyone starts acting like that then the EU is finished regardless

Also that women has sunglasses and a handbag. Is wearing clean, fashionable clothing etc. This is a model hired for a shoot lol. Pure propaganda.

Poland is already on the way. They put their Vto on Tusk, the EU ignored it so Poland told them to go fuck themselves and refused to sign the final declaration of the meeting.
Now Merkel & Co are already worried that the relationship between Polnd and the EU might further deteriorate. Because the guys currently in charge of Poland are not the kind of guys who would prefer a bad deal over no deal and if they leave, the whole Eastern block will be gone.

Let's be honest, the EU is done. Nobody respects them anymore and in 3-5 years time it will be dissolved.

Prove this hardness within the guidelines bls

nope

>Hungarian soldiers in crumpled up semi old uniforms
>refugee supposedly fleeing terrorism and war in a fresh burqa, sunglasses, and a new pristine shirt

Wow really makes me think

No but seriously the majority of the Fucking refugees have more wealth then most American low tier middle classes

>tfw the rest of Europe crumbles and the Austro Hungarian empire rises again

On the one hand I am really glad this whole shitshow will come to an end.

On the other hand it kinda sucks that it will disrupt my investment time table to the point where I won't be able to retire when I had planned. Really considering to pull my money out of the ETF, invest it in property and then wait to see which European nation will survive the hit.
If Germany gets its shit together it might prosper again.

>Selfies are terrible!
Cannot fucking wait for when the police are given free reign to billy club the fuck out of these shitters

>the majority of the Fucking refugees have more wealth then most American low tier middle classes

Not entirely sure about that one actually. Arabs just have really fucked up spending habits because appearance is everything to them.

They drive around in new cars, get a haircut every other week and only wear designer clothes, but their appartment will be in the shittiest part of the city and so bug infested you start dryheaving when you just approach it.

This.
>pass 20 safe countries
>to reach countries with social welfare

Drown them in the sea. The only people with any business even crossing the Aegean are Christians, Yazidis and gays.

Austria? Where?

You verminous pseudoslav ape, your embarrassment in 1916 was only a preview of your humiliation in this century

More like Allahu akbar school

>ALLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AKBAR!

Did you take this picture in Berlin?

Where did you get that?

I have never been in Berlin, most northern city i was in was Göttingen.

That is one beautiful fence.

You're living on Hungarian land, Gyppo.

how could they do that to a poor helpless refugee woman

how distressed she looks with her $200 channel sunglasses and iphone. The poor thing.

eastern europe best europe

>[crackdown intensifies]

Because they're border patrol not edgy Sup Forumstards.

Always love it when lefties try to pass this off as

>I-it's just their way of saying "oh my god", it doesn't necessarily have a religious aspect

>never hear Muzzies that are just Muzzie out of habit and skirting the line to atheism say it
>fundamentalists sound like fucking Pokemon and are hardly able to say anything else
>"Haha, that is totally just an everyday's phrase"

It's the equivalent to claiming that "Deus Vult" is just a phrase of approval and carries no anti-islam or religious connotation.

It's true. They always wear really nice dress clothes, nice shoes, designer cologne (albeit too much), and a nice watch or gold ring. That's just the guy at the Sprint hut in the mall. You go to the business district and you'll see a gold-painted (not yellow, gold) Lamborghini with a temporary UAE/Saudi Arabia license plate.

My great great grandfather was a minister without Portfolio in Horthyist Hungary. The Hungarian spirit never dies

It's also why they are such fucking leeches. All their "investments" are into shit that has an insane value-degradation within a very short time or is exclusively for consumption to begin with (apart from the watches maybe).
They cannot become self-reliant because none of their money goes into long term investments that eventually start generating wealth on their own (even if it's "just" generating wealth by reducing your expenses, like proper isolation and stuff).

If we ever get into a situation where we don't need the middle east's natural resources anymore, they'll be broke within a year. Because despite getting an insane amounts of wealth from the West in exchange for their oil, they squander it all on bling.

Also, I'm not underage, he was old at the time, was already old when he served as a Dragoon Officer in the first world war.

Hopefully they beat them with the selfie sticks also.

ayy

Hung aryans

No one here knows enough about Hungarian history to challenge you.

where can we see some of these videos of beatings?