Portugal. The Man Makes a Pro-Soros "Revolutionary" Organization Song

infowars.com/portugal-the-man-burns-info-wars-newspaper-shills-communist-propaganda-in-new-music-video/

Damn, I used to like them too. This song is actually catchy, but I can't handle the faggotry. Has anyone experienced this with other entertainers they used to like?

youtube.com/watch?v=pBkHHoOIIn8

Other urls found in this thread:

feelitstill.com/actions/
thingsillneversay.org/
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
youtu.be/q5x_YoweEg8
youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe it wasn't directly targeted at info wars. Maybe it was a generic term.

Did you read the article? This is from their own website. On the actual site, there are links to Soros organizations and shit like gun control advocacy and the ADL.

they fucking suck. I guy I jammed with in highschool was all about these cunts. Don't see the appeal. There's so much better music that is better written and produced and actually "redpilled" as you kids call it.

I know they're gigantic lefty faggots Sup Forums but can we just ignore this? These guys are literally one of the best bands working and their lyrics aren't degenerate. It's just good music.

I was really into the album Evil Friends, a couple of years ago. Their message seemed much more classically liberal back then.

Dude, you can't ignore this, go to this link, it's their site

feelitstill.com/actions/

>push for gun control
>elect women
>support undocumented artists
>SUPPORT UNDOCUMENTED ARTISTS

Wait a minute, I think I might be onto something, Sup Forums

>click on "support undocumented artists"
>this site shows up

thingsillneversay.org/

I'm pretty sure this is a bunch of illegals outing themselves.

Yeah, this sucks. I mean, I guess I'll just keep stealing their music. Maybe I'll wear my MAGA hat to their show I already bought tickets to in June.

Don't worry, man, I'm bummed too. I really want to start a MAGA band of a similar genre but I don't know any musicians who are in town frequently enough to practice.

>listening to nigger music

must be a

I bought one of their CDs in high school. I lost it years ago, but I'm going to find it just to feel the satisfying feeling of breaking it in half. It doesn't matter, but it makes me feel better.

Nice try to fit in you slant eyed faggot.

>Talk about difficult subjects
well there's your problem, leftists outright refuse to have dialogue now

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

here, let me try speaking your language
>MUP DA DOO DIDDA PO MO GUB BIDDA BE DAT TUM MUHFUGEN BIX NOOD COF BIN DUB HO MUHFUGGA

>no name band nobody's ever heard of
>give them free publicity

you people really are retarded

Purple, yellow, red and blue is pretty red pilled. They were mostly harmless until this new video bs. The song is only guilty by association.

youtu.be/q5x_YoweEg8

Literally who?
You faggots are all fucking gay as fuck.
Quit listening to shitty "music"

youtube.com/watch?v=pxSLCmwEsG8

fucking, kek.

Shit taste in music confirmed. I felt my testosterone dropping through that whole song.

Listen to some Queens of the Stone Age if you want non-shitty rock.

Or better yet, some metal or classical