Potato Niggers

Seriously, what have these potato niggers contributed to the world other than this loud mouth cunt?

NOTHING! When do we gas?

soon

Neck yourself

>leaf

Lucky Charms is American, snow beaner

the potato which 99% of the world eats

/thread

Beautiful music

We excel at drinking,fighting and having craic.
Jealous you fat muppet?

Potatoes came from the Americas, you idiot. Fucking read a goddamn history book for once in your pathetic life instead of wasting your days on Sup Forums

the potato is a New World vegetable though retard

America was fucked when it didn't vote know nothing.

Dumb spic

>ull do nuttin
>nuttin!

1680-1740: Invention of Drinking chocolate - Hans Sloane

My Bloody Valentine though

Thank you, my fellow historian. Finally someone smart on Sup Forums

1900: Reflector sight created by Howard Grubb.

>drinking chocolate

Steps:
>acquire chocolate
>melt it
>drink

HOOOORRRRYYYYY SHEEEEIIIT

1897: Modern submarine design created by John Philip Holland.

>the main reason america can btfo china

>murrica
>puppet state for israel

you don't contribute shit except for wars and degeneracy.

still...being the first to do it.
and if it was so easy, and noone had done it before, that via your own view of deduction means that everyone else was stupider than the irish man...

irish men have the smallest dicks in europe

1874: Electron introduced as a concept by George Johnstone Stoney

J
I
D
F

Remember that the anti-Irish rhetoric is a JIDF tactic to divide whites.

1860: Greenhouse Effect theory proved by John Tyndall

pretty much the future of still being able to eat and feed mass populations with our us all falling into cannibalism.
ty irish.

shut up. america was better back when it was only anglo-saxons

+1 This is quality science.

1836: Induction coil created by Nicholas Callan

>induction coils are in pretty much fucking everything.

Western Civilization had a problem with mass cannibalism before that, didn't they?

1967: Pulsar co-discovered by Jocelyn Bell Burnell.

>universal discoverys n shiettt.

Never any original research

Connor McGregor is a boss but the Irish overall are some angry midgets. More nationalistic than those faggotscots

You don't even know what a Pulsar is, Abo

not western civilization, but prior to that large societys such as the aztecs did run into farming problems in the decline of their world, cannibilism happened.

whites rose above such problems, with discoverys. such as the greenhouse effect.

Guinness beer

William Rowan Hamilton was an Irish physicist and mathematician who developed Hamiltonian Mechanics as an extension of Classical Mechanics which was foundational to the later development of quantum mechanics. He also developed quaternions in mathematics which have numerous applied and theoretical applications.

And with half of the intelligence. At least once the Scots were civilized did they become useful for civilization. The Irish have yet to be civilized.

pretty much every survey shows the irish have the smallest cocks in europe

you guys have abos too.

Was cannibalism a problem in Western civilization? Did the Romans eat one another?

>what have these potato niggers contributed to the world other than this loud mouth cunt?
this other loud mouth cunt

Wow, alcohol has been around since fucking forever, Coca

Oh fuck you cunt. Might wanna shut your yap before you get Potato'd right there in the kisser.

Yours aren't even human.

our abos are MUCH more aesthetic though you australian rapist kangaroo fucker

>Seriously, what have these potato niggers contributed to the world other than this loud mouth cunt?
>NOTHING! When do we gas?

Boyles laws on gas an pressure or one. So without us you would not have gas.

Or Joyce, or Dracula, or Narnia, or Gullivers Travels, or the induction coil, or the whitehouse or US independence, or the US Navy etc etc etc

Way more important than all of that is that you would not have the preservation of knowledge and education allowing the re Christianisation of western Europe and re-introduction if literacy after the dark ages and the great monastic centers of learning. Without which it is doubtful western civilization would exist.

""When our friendless standards were first unfurled, who were the strangers who first mustered around our staff? And when it reeled in the light, who more brilliantly sustained it than Erin’s generous sons? Ireland, thou friend of my country in my country’s most friendless days, much injured, much enduring land, accept this poor tribute from one who esteems thy worth, and mourns thy desolation. May the God of Heaven, in His justice and mercy, grant thee more prosperous fortunes, and in His own time, cause the sun of Freedom to shed its benign radiance on the Emerald Isle."

-----George Washington"

Show some respect, if not for this guy Muslims would be the only people who thought they could fight and maybe Latinos, at least maybe Irish Catholics can have a good fighter too.

Of course pureblood whites have CroCop and Fedor.

>muh pure Anglo blood n sheeeit

You know, if the Irish cock was as appealing as that, maybe they wouldn't be going extinct

>soon

Yeah. You brits are always saying that. Soon.

Promises promises.

McKayla Maroney is of irish descent.

Our abos are fuckable though.

>50% irish
Why do I have extra dig bick though?

Wow, General Washington was kissing Irish ass because they gave the Brits headaches. Why? Because they're uncivilized.

Literally everyone hates Irish for a reason! More than the Jews!

>used to ride poles for a living
>she now does it for free

>irish men have the smallest dicks in europe

I must be a mutant then. You could club a seal to death with mine.

>spic in headdress

WEW LADS

You walk into your kitchen and find this leprechaun mashing your potatoes.

What do you do, Sup Forums?

It's always the undeveloped, uncivilized, perhaps even... dare I say it... UNEVOLVED parts of the world that have big always half-flacid donkey dicks.

Why is that I wonder...

probably from the other 50%

Shut the fuck up Colgate. I actually WISH we were more nationalistic. Ireland's problem is general corrosive apathy amongst the general population that has let lefty progressives completely take over and kill us with faggotry. I wish we had s strong political national figure to get behind as one but the whole thing is fucked

honestly shut the fuck up. the anglo is the scummiest, most dishonest scoundrel known to human history

That's why I said he's Ireland's only contribution to society.

And besides, whites have Fedor. No contest.

>tfw you a eternal Anglo/potato

I completely agree with you, based potato!

>dark hair
>Irish
Well, that's the American educational system for you

>General Washington was kissing Irish ass

You may now kiss our ass again for an Irishman also designed the whitehouse and founded the US Navy.

Pucker those narrow little beady eyed anglophile lips together and pout...and imagine a big white hairy Irish arse.

Seriously, Pocahontas is kinda thiccc

Because you're 50% nigger

seriously though, who the fuck gets a huge tattoo of their fucking NAME?
maybe it's a potatonigger thing, so they don't forget how to spell it

and you're speaking our language you cuckold

kek

>he anglo is the scummiest, most dishonest scoundrel known to human history

This is actually true.

Oh a communist faggot that constantly cheated on his wife almost got us all blown up. Great. Fact is they're only here because we didn't have enough niggers to kill all the southerners.

>Extinct
>Tiny oppressed starving island nation
>Second most common Western heritage behind German
>Amazing travel location

I think they're doing fine.

you're retarded right?

Feels good to be irish

Bestiality isn't allowed on this board, furry

>seriously though, who the fuck gets a huge tattoo of their fucking NAME?

What is marketing.

Who brought civilization to the entire world

Uhh you've never heard of the 'Black Irish? They have Spanish/French Dna from the dark ages because of sea raiders.

Please tell me you don't think all irish people are gingers...

people who are proud of their forefathers, whats the problem ahmed?

>and you're speaking our language you cuckold
>kek

How else could I make you aware of your shameful beady eyedness?

Average Irish hair color is dark brown. Average Irish eye color is blue.

Because you're an American too and it turns out you were the one who didn't know shit. I will now bask in your stupidity.

bullshit. it's akin to putting a big HONDA decal on a honda civic

>going extinct

What ? We have the highest birth rate in western europe and there are 60+ million around the world who identify as irish.

all those americans with irish heritage are mostly mutts who are the results of irish grandmothers seeking big non-irish cocks

also irish is the second most reported ancestry on the census.

in actuality, anglo heritage is more common but it doesn't get reported

They are pretty fucking annoying. Easily offended, dumb as shit, inbred, malnourished fuckwits.

Until you leave your basement

>Fact is they're only here because we didn't have enough niggers to kill all the southerners.

35000 Irish fought for the CSA as wll as more fighting for the northern aggressors. Without us you could not even have managed a proper war you'd just have stood in a field being anglophile bitches and drinking tea..

I think he got it so that he wouldn't forget it

>Feels good to be irish

Sure does user. Sure does.

thank god you were saved from that potato famine, you fucking retards are an island surrounded by fish and still nearly starved to death

That's unfortunate

>Who brought civilization to the entire world

We did!

Because they're not true Irish. That's like saying Anglos are Native Americans. Because your women like fucking Spanish dick, you think the Spanish suddenly qualify for Irish?

>Anglo
>Nothing at all in common with Irish

is that birthrate of ethnic irish only or does it include all the ahmeds and muhammads impregnating your women?