Explain this

Explain this.

Also explain why Nigel Farage was seen coming out of Julian Assange's building today, and when asked why he was there, he said he forgot.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59037
google.com/search?q=nigel farage julian assange
naggum.no/lugm-time.html\
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Timezones suck.

Wikileaks collaborates with Russia because they get them the leak in exchange for being softer on Putin.

Wikileaks has their own website, where they release this material directly. Their twitter account gets updated later, usually.

They're pretty proud of their releases, I don't think they would wait 30+ minutes to Tweet it. Nobody else reported it before Wikileaks' Twitter account did, either. I checked.

Still doesn't explain Farage, who we know is a good buddy of Trump's.

Wikileaks collaborating with Russia to leak documents to influence an American election doesn't just make them the delivery service, it makes them a culprit.

>I don't think they would wait 30+ minutes to Tweet it.
Then you're an idiot. They have specifically addressed the occasional delay or lack of announcement in their tweets directly.

>thinking it's strange that they wouldn't announce a huge thing on time makes me an idiot.

Okay lad.

Then link me to that so that we can put this to bed.

You tried this shit immediately when it happened and it was already explained that they never tweet about releases immediately.

Then link me to that so that we can put this to bed.

Seriously, you guys, this isn't hard. You're parroting each other but you're not proving anything.

I don't need to prove a damn thing. Pay attention during their next release. I've been watching them for years so I actually know how they do shit.
This russia bullshit is getting really old and you faggots need to accept that you lost and people have left your ideas far behind them already.

It was on wikileaks website before rt tweeted this, wikileaks' twitter was later

Wikileaks posts batches of emails on their servers before they release their blog posts, you can get live updates to their archives on your phone, kill yourself

>can't prove it
Dismissed.

Need proof.

Need proof.

You guys are bad at this. You're repeating the same line over and over.

>Also explain why Nigel Farage was seen coming out of Julian Assange's building today, and when asked why he was there, he said he forgot.
Proof or it didn't happen.

Just go back to their tweet history around October 22. I don't know how to read their tweets from that time period without making the website load every single one of their tweets, one page at a time. I've been holding down "PgDwn" for like 5 minutes, but I'm still only at January 15.

>a news organization reports on the news
>this proves something

lmfao what the hell

>You're repeating the same line over and over.
That's because it's true. Fuck off if you don't understand how they run their website.

I noticed there are some baseless claims in this thread.

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59037

Page info > revision history

google.com/search?q=nigel farage julian assange

Pick which source you believe.

A state-owned Russian news service reports US government leaks half an hour before Wikileaks.

Pathetic shill. Posts closed.

Why would reading Twitter make any difference? You said they posted it on their website before Twitter.

Such as?

Eh? There's no such thing.

notice how YOU are the one who needs proof, faggot?
YOU need proof.
YOU.

>Why would reading Twitter make any difference? You said they posted it on their website before Twitter.
They specifically tweeted about this, saying something like "We post to our website first and THEN update our twitter. Just because we haven't tweeted about a release doesn't mean it's not out."

You're a fucking idiot anyway. Probably work for the Washington Post. Go suck Jeff Bezos' dick some more.

Yes, me. I asked for an explanation. And you gave one with no proofs.

I need proofs or your claims are irrelevant.

I'm a fucking idiot for asking a question while a thread full of morons parrot the same sentence without linking to a single piece of proof?

I could stand to suck Jeff Bezos' dick a lot better than I could stand listening to another of your posts. ID hidden, shill faggot.

/thread

>muh proof
Luckily we have a meme ready for such occasions.

>I'm a fucking idiot
>909
Thoth agrees, friend.

You are a fucking idiot because your question has already been answered but you refuse to accept that your conspiracy theory is easily disproved.

A half hour isn't that long my man they may have just been making sure everything was good before going on Twitter. I'm sure the Russians were in the lookout for it since WL always hypes their shit.

I'll take different time zones for over 9000 Dick

There are so many news agencies out there though, and I couldn't find any with times before Wikileaks. You can call them all fake or retarded but that's an awfully big coincidence for my taste.

>he forgot

He double-teamed Pamela with Assange

>A state-owned Russian news service reports US government leaks half an hour before Wikileaks.

how do you know that it wasn't on the website before it got tweeted out?

kind of making a huge assumption here

And this post makes you a (((shill)))

Wikileaks has been a government puppet of Russia for a long time now. All of their leaks are very targeted against Russian enemies. Wikileaks never leaks anything against Russia or Russia's allies.

attention pol

dont fall for the scripted attacked shareblue/ctr/shills are deploying. they have themes. todays themes seems to be farage and eager to link russia to everyone.

Why does pointing out legitimate collaboration make me a shill?

It might not be something you like to hear, that's all. Personally I don't give a fuck. A spade is a spade.

Yeah Russia has a lot of IPs. But they also like to photoshop pictures and cry about shills in threads they don't like, so.

Shill is ignore /thread tier answer that shuts this down before it even gets off the ground.

Op is a retarded shillblue fag. kys.

But if RT posted and the link was good how did nobody else pick up on it in a half hour? RT isnt unknown, they have a good following surely some others had to have posted wI think that time. I'm thinking Twitter's search might be shit but I don't use it much.

>Russia is innocent
Same old Russian shill talking points. Every day.
>Don't believe the Russian facts
Same old Russia. Always lying. Always shilling. Always obvious to people paying attention.

>comparing times of different accounts on twitter
god damn it people, if you don't understand how things work lurk more, and if that means you never post on the internet because you can't fucking learn then you just made the world a better place

naggum.no/lugm-time.html\

specifically section 4 but it's a good bit of autism on time

(op)

What about the Panama Papers?

ya think ya fpbp dontcha

The time is based on the person viewing it, dummy.

I remember one of the Podesta leaks dropping very late at night/early in the morning, their twitter didn't announce it for hours. This Russian narrative is dumb as fuck as well. Really looks like Assange is gaining from all of this, looks like Russia is too, you fucking shills

Right. Which means if two people look at the tweets from different time zones, it could appear with selective copying by a shill like you, that the RT post came first.

You could settle this by posting a link to both tweets (but you won't, because that would prove you wrong).

To do anything else, is an admission that you are a shill and nothing else.

>make a claim
>no link to claim
>you find the link

fuck off lazy cunt

lurk forever dummy

.......no, that's not how time works.

The time it was posted is stored in UTC. The time is converted to the viewer. That means it's literally as it appears; one was posted half an hour before the other.

Burden of proof is on you.

This, why are talking to this guy? Sage all fields - dumb cunts are worse than shills-not contributing or getting paid to be a fuck

Sage

>you faggots need to accept that you lost and people have left your ideas far behind them already.

Does this mean we will never see another Confederate flag, then?

Im sold. Now i love Trump, Assange, Farage, AND Putin. They delivered us from evil. SplinterItIntoAThousandPiecesAndScatterItIntoTheWind.

Can you cry more? I think you should cry more.

Zing.

>Nigel Farage
he's the pedo, right? makes sense

>The time it was posted is stored in UTC. The time is converted to the viewer. That means it's literally as it appears; one was posted half an hour before the other.

And if an intentionally deceptive shill uses a proxy?

It's literally not hard at all to get twitter to pop up with different time zones if you have even a basic understanding of how the system works.

What's with OP's picture, the leaks were published on the main site before announced on the twitter.

if this is true, I love this man completely heterosexually.

Are you seriously so desperate to disprove this that you're going to say I used proxies to get different time zones? For fuck's sake, I could have photoshopped it faster than that.

Any idiot can look at the tweets themselves, so your excuse is completely retarded.

fpbp

This one is easy. They post the leaks on their website before twitter tweets them, sometimes an hour before. Please do research first before you make a fool of yourself.

This. This has happened a few times before.

It would be more convincing an argument if you had actually posted the links.

And yes, it would have been FASTER to photoshop. It would also have been much more immediately disprovable.

Not that this matters, Wikileaks never tweets about the leaks until well after they are released. the 11-08-16 leaks were published almost 3 hours before the tweet went out.

time zones

Let me make this simple for you to understand.

FIVE HUNDRED PEOPLE have said the same thing you just said. In this very thread.

Of those FIVE THOUSAND PEOPLE, not a one of them has shown me one piece of evidence to corroborate that.

Therein lies the problem.

>Julian Assange's building
Wanna know how I know you dont know what the fuck you're talking about?

>I won't provide any evidence of my claim
>How dare you not post evidence of something even the article my image references affirms.

You are the worst shill yet.

Simple. Wikileaks released it some time before they tweeted about it and RT got to tweetibg first.

He's hiding at the embassy you idiot, what's hard to understand?

I think you're tried to make a point and think you're being really clever, but you fucked up bad at some point and you really just look retarded right now.

HOLY SHIT THANK YOU FOR THIS ANSWER, IT HASN'T BEEN SAID FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES NOW OR ANYTHING.

No really, how many shills will repeat this same line over and over with zero proof?

him and JA were DUDE WEED. stoners always forget what they were doing

Are you retarded? The batches were automated. The tweets were manual. There were even posts here on pol about the newest batch before wikileaks posted it on twitter.

>No really, how many shills will repeat this same line over and over with zero proof?
Newfag detected. If you were on Sup Forums at the time you would have seen discussions about the latest batch hours before wikileaks tweeted about it.

>automated

All of my what.

Also, where's your proof?

What is wrong with you fuckers not being capable of backing up claims?

There are 40 IPs active in this thread and not a single one of them has provided a single piece of proof of why the Russian government news service had knowledge of the Wikileaks drop half an hour before Wikileaks posted it.

no they burden for OP to prove hes not a fag is on you

>Russia is supporting a guerilla information virtual dumping ground with no leaders, no home base and no real loyalties

Somehow I doubt it, they'd be making the same mistake we made arming South America and the Middle East

>hours

Oh for fuck's sake.

Well it was fun watching you sissies squirm for all of this time and how none of you have an answer for why Russia is colluding with Julian Assange against the United States, along with Farage.

I'll post again during the impeachment. Later, proofless faggots.

Lurk more newfag

>116007355
>why Russia is colluding with Julian Assange

you have provided no evidence

you receive no (You)

What? They have said many times that the batches were automated. They named the sorting algorithm "The stochastic terminator". Seriously, at least spend the minimal amount of time researching this shit so you don't look so retarded.

>Russia is colluding with Julian Assange
>proofless

>Russian shills don't know how Sup Forums works
Classic. They should dock your pay for revealing yourself as an outsider.

Keep the tears flowing, nerd virgin.

kill yourself

either this or they posted it somewhere else besides twitter first

They post the updates to their website first, and then popularize it through twitter? Trump mentions a topic in his tweets after the media has already covered it, can the media read the future?

neckbeard virgin detected

Anyone else sweating like they just visited /s/ on work hours?

Why can't you just let them have this, user? Such an asshole.

post history reeks of shill. how does it feel to gargle your jewish master's cock for mere shekels?

KYS

>tfw we are on the right side of history
keep up the good fight, pol.

You realize twitter is just a platform they use to tell people they released a bunch of emails right? They have a website where they upload it, independent of twitter timestamps.

>completely rational and frankly obvious explanation
But muh conspiracy narrative!