Clinton would have declassified Area 51/UFO records

Fuck, did we miss our chance Sup Forums?

We could've found out about alien life if it weren't for Drumpf.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZy149hk4yg

Other urls found in this thread:

cornerpocketpizza.com
imgur.com/a/f0dYh
fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

get the fuck out of here

nope. the president doesn't have high enough security clearance for that kind of shit.

YA THINK YA HOT SHIT DONTCHA

sounds nothing like podesta. podesta isnt a pedohpile. get a life Sup Forums

You don't think if the government knew about aliens, Trump would be the first guy to come out and say it? That announcement cements your name in history, and no one would want to be remembered for revealing aliens or first contact than Donald Trump. Fucking Donald Trump telling the world we are not alone.

Hillary would've said some political "there were no aliens, there no ufos. We looked into it and found nothing."

cool, but we already know about it so it doesn't matter

Don't be fooled. She would've used it as an excuse to set up a one world government/open borders.

We still dodged a bullet.

We already know Alien life exists. They are called illegals.

based user! Scam to get votes.

I thought Area 51 was already declassified?

JUST GET LOST Podesta.

>implying you'd learn anything from it

If we can use meme magic to make alien declassification go viral, maybe we can get Trump to comment on it.

>comet piza

Podesta claimed the same thing about Obama when worked for his campaign

>what did Kek mean by this

It's all bullshit.
That's why it isn't being released.
The faggots were going to lie and basically cause the entire world to live under an illusion.

WITNESSED

>a
>fucking
>leaf
DAY OF RAKE WHEN

You get hex digits and you can't even spell Pizza right. FUCKING A LEAF

I need someone to talk to please.

I was recently released from prison after a 2 year + stint inside and I'm feeling hopeless and unironically considering suicide.

Pizzagate is real

god damn it fellow leafposter we don't need to steal any more gets

What were you in for?

Fucking Quebecois niggers can't even spell right and they keep stealing our gets.

Oh well. Praise Kek anyway. Looks like Pizzagate is far from over.

leafs

Fine job, brother Leaf! Another GET to our name!

Leaf can get everything, but a z.

uhhh...uuhhh uhhhhh uhhh okie dokie

WHY DO FUCKING LEAFS KEEP STEALING GETS!!

skippy GTFO

I swear to god, Goot needs to range ban these "people"

>tfw leaves are the chosen people of kek

leaf....

F U C K I N G

L
E
A
F

>piza
Podesta Invites Zero Adults

YOU'RE FUCKED NOW SKIPPY

YES GOY, anything to get you goys to stop looking into PizzaGate

BOi.

checked

Domestic abuse, assault, resisting arrest. Sentence got extended for assault with a deadly weapon while inside.

>the look on her face.

>the president doesn't have high enough clearance.
>literally highest position in government if not the world.

That was just one of her "I'm a hip granny" memes like "Pokemon GO to the polls".
She wouldn't have done shit, or she would have declassified just some of the documents that weren't that revealing.

>trusting an interdimensional psychic vampire to disclose the ayys

Musk is with Trump. AYYYs are gonna be revealed.

PRAISE KEK

Cult of Moloch pls go

He's not wrong though

Shoo!

Lads, I get that y'all are fucking global now, frying the big fish and all, but I did find something a bit odd. While looking for CPS (child protective services) organizations in Canada I stumbled across "The Corner Pocket Pizza" in Kingston/Odessa Ontario Canada. It sure is weird looking. Rapey van out front, residential location. Maybe worth a few minutes, maybe not. Here are some Google Street View screen shots. It is next door to Angela's Mane Salon / Family Care Centre and across the street from a Methodist Church.
One last image from Corner Pocket in Odessa. Also a yelp review from different "Corner Pocket" in the PA - cornerpocketpizza.com

I find his review odd because he uses two smiley's, says they are "take out only" but references being delivered to in the middle of nowhere. The train comment too… maybe just a weirdo though.

>2017
>thinking the president is the most powerful

Forgot this
imgur.com/a/f0dYh

>Guys vote for me and I'll tell you about the ayyliens
>Whoops turns out there aren't any ayyliens haha thanks for voting

Hahahaha, so the Dems think that Trumps supporters think X files was a documentary. Hahahaha, so this is their plan to get the "rural, uneducated white male" vote. Oh my fucking word. Holy bionic cows, what the fuck is wrong with these psychopaths.

W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D

what have we done

Yeah.
Just imagine how ecstatic shed be to tell us humanity was created as a slave species and that we were basicly powerless to revolt since multiple races already have dominion over us.

Read the book of revelations then get back to me about whether or not you want the Satanists to unveil otherworldly beings.

nahhh im beyond fairytales, grandpa

What do we need to know about aliens for? We already know about Kek.

Fucking Die

Holy fucking X Files! How did you do that?

Got an interesting lead on a Canada-Clinton link, possibly pizza related.

Penelope Chester-Starr:

Chester-Starr is perhaps the most interesting of the Canadian WMW organisers. In her former life; she was an Intern for the Clinton Foundation, an associate with the Clinton Giustra Sustainable Growth Initiative, a Director at the Canadian Civil Liberties Association, and worked for a voting systems corporation where she oversaw the implementation of an “island-wide voting system” in Puerto Rico.

Today she’s a VP for Teneo Holdings, an international consulting firm with close ties to Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton– who accused their CEO Doug Band of devious activities.

In an interview with the Toronto Star, presumably managing to keep a straight face, she claimed that the Canadian WMW didn’t invite politicians, “because organisers didn’t want to introduce a partisan element to the demonstrations.” Of course, the hacks at the Toronto Star neglected to mention the Toronto stage was packed with politicians, nor did they do a simple Google search and disclose the fact Chester-Starr is so closely connected to the Clinton Industrial Complex.

Thats ed powers not the nigger in the pic

That looks like child rape ground zero, what the fuck? Is it part of the apartment complex?

Jesus Christ

Good find user.

Time to leave.

You've been warned. :~)

What did Kek mean by this? He meant that pizzagate and aliens are real and they are in contact.

The entire basis of Hillary2016's campaign rhetoric.

Revelation 3:9 - I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars

Shoo shoo Owl worshipers, go back to your grove!

this

>praise kek
pizzagate it is!

The mystery of the seven stars

toasting in epic bread

oh wow a coincidence, who cares what stupid number you idiots "roll" it doesnt make shit any truer

Trudeau foundation annual report using "BOYLOVE" symbol, Trudeau is apart of all this Pedo shit.

fondationtrudeau.ca/sites/default/files/petf2016_english.pdf

Shadilay pizzagate

I worship the creator, friend. Not the creation. Even if they are one and the same.

Sharing Redpills