The alt-right is stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=18ZRJ0D6zPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link

youtube.com/watch?v=hP_3L8CcFQ8

>muh flynn effect, muh age and IQ change
Flynn effect does not account for the difference in IQ, and there have been studies that account for age. Niggers are dumb. Plain and simple.

>race has nothing to do with culture
Go into any elementary school and notice who kids choose to sit with, it is always members of their own race. In group preferences are human, and when groups emerge, different cultures based on that group emerge. Spencer is a retard. One black guy in a community of whites would assimilate to white culture, but as soon as there is a group there would be cultural divergence.

>being against immigration is bad
Why? I don't want american wages to be at an unlivable level. Am I a racist for that?

>no one is forcing people to race mix
True, but there is a definite pro race mixing agenda being pushed. When is the last time you saw a show or commercial without at least one mixed couple?

>alt right is like BLM
While he is right that people who label themselves as a part of either group are annoying, the alt right hasn't burned any cities to the ground, looted stores, caused property damage, or done other chimp related activities.

And as a final note, there isn't really any factual substance to this video. Why should I care about this guy's opinion?

What a nigger

Well the alt right is stupid but not because of the reasons he said.

My thoughts on it were that he was near surely being controlled by Ezra, and even if he wasn't, his views don't seem to take into account he views of the people in the country.

Not an argument

check the comments
there is hope for canada

whats the alt right?

nice try trying to force that term here still

Those were some killer comments.

He's not wrong about the "white genocide" thing. "White genocide" is sensationalist nonsense you'd see from SJWs. White nationalists should just say that "there is a concerted effort among leftists to shift demographics and make whites a minority" instead of using emotionally charged and false terms.

Good plan but I think they're overly alarmist about the alt-right's positions.

>d-drumpf supporters are not racists, I swear!!
>see comments
>"lmao dumb NIGGER low iq stop talking about my race! this is all the (((joos'))) fault!

You can't make this shit up senpai.

There's literally nothing wrong with being an ethno-nationalist.

He doesn't critique the homogeneous places of the world like China, Japan, the Middle East, etc.

Just America. WASPs died for this country, while he benefits and critiques people who want to preserve what's left of whites in the world (one of the smallest race with the lowest birthrates).

Once again, there is literally nothing wrong with being an ethno-nationalist. The only arguments against it are, "I'm black, what about me? Gibsmedat."

It's not all drumpf supporters.

Is it just me or does this brown nugget headed fuck have the most punchable face ever?

Clearly the irony is lost on him

Reminds me of another perfect human specimen

>the rebel
>mainstream propaganda
Is the name tongue in cheek?

I wouldn't be surprised if he and the rest of the rebel shitpost on Sup Forums regularly
Probably explains a lot of the leaf shitposting

Can anyone tell me what is going to happen once non-whites and their anti-white rhetoric reaches a critical mass? Are we going to see a civil war? Or are whites just going gradually to become hated minorities in their own countries until they disappear?

Part of me thinks we'll pull ourselves together and fight back, but at the same time it seems we've already reached the point of no-return. Is there any historical precedent for this type of situation?

no, u dum

>Hey folks, the Jews hired a nigger to say white nationalism was dumb. I guess that settles it!

>that comment section
wew. I thought Canadians were cucks

It's stupid because it isn't real.

This guy's video wasn't very good, which he admitted on his Twitter. It seems like this guy isn't really a conservative as much as he is just center-left or something and working at Rebel. It also seems like the methodology of the video was something like Rebel gives random worker X about 20 minutes in the studio to talk about some shit then posts it.

Ezra probably didn't write the script for this, he just makes sure to hire people like this. I'm sure its not a coincidence that Lauren Southern is leaving as Rebel outs itself as alt-lite or effectively, just edgy memey neo-cons. I'm not saying she left over this video, I'm just saying this video is symptomatic of problems at Rebel overall.

>Lauren Southern is leaving as Rebel
How do you know? Sauce?

She announced it on her personal channel

Yeah she's out

She doesn't give explicit examples but says she has decided to go independent to be freer about her content and what she decides to pursue. Is it a coincidence that she is driven to that under jew boss Ezra Levant? I doubt it. The history is basically that she started gaining popularity as a libertarian hottie and Ezra scooped her to boost his studio.

Finally a response that wasn't full of autism.

interesting, thanks for the sauce

Only a moron would watch and support (((Rebel Media))) when i saw that channel year ago i knew right away that its controlled opposition...

Isn't it about time someone threw jazzy Jeff out the house.

I don't know if they're stupid.

They are however rural and suburban retards.

Some stances sometimes seem to be taken as strategic posts. So the rebel is now dropping race realism in order to gain popularity with normies.

Who knows if it's for the better.

Niggers are stupid

True, white genocide is a meme, unless we're talking about South Africa.

So many problems with this picture.

This coon ruins the Rebel.

Being FOR immigration is bad.

You're essentially sucking out all the great minds out of a single cesspool that would have otherwise made the place better leaving it worse off than it was.

How the fuck is Venezuela ever supposed to get better if all their farmers and engineers are leaving?